Gordon Ramsay
"Alright, alright, let's get this shit over with. Vote for Makoto's killer in green, and vote for Rubber Duck's killer in orange."
Lasagna Cat
Tsumugi

Generally acting violent today. If she kicked me in the balls she could have easily punched Makoto in the head and neck and then set her on fire.

Solus

Skulking around the basement acting mysterious AND initially had Rubber Duck knocked out. Could have easily just bonked her again and set her alight with a candle. Not a lot to go on so hope we find something more conclusive in the meantime!!
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Saul Goodman
I'll be honest, I don't really know shit. So I'm just saying the damn Goose did it, for both.
Gordon Ramsay
Makoto
Tsumugi (1) - Lasagna Cat
Goose (1) - Saul Goodman

Rubber Duck
Solus (1) - Lasagna Cat
Goose (1) - Saul Goodman
Immortal Tatsu
Two birds with one stone. Rubber Duck killed Makoto, and the Goose killed the Duck.

Subject to change, of course. Just putting in a vote for now.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Duck, to break the tie for the time being. Not locking this in, though.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: 7a7jdOP.png]

Lita.

Goose.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
Solus.

Call it a hunch.
Draku
goose
solus
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Immortal Tatsu
Hmm. Call it a hunch.

Ainsley and Luthier.
Luthier
Goose.
Lasagna Cat
Unvote Tsumugi
Vote Gregg

Not that it matters now but I think weve been amsterdamned
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gregg Wallace
Lita.

Gregg never forgets!
Immortal Tatsu
Goose.
Goose
honk...
Solus zos Galvus
Remember... That I once lived.

Except Hannibal. I'd rather not dwell in his wretched skull a moment longer than I need to.
Gordon Ramsay
Makoto
Goose (3) - Saul Goodman, Draku, Luthier
Tsumugi (1) - Lasagna Cat
Rubber Duck (1) - Tsumugi
Ainsley (1) - Tatsu

Rubber Duck
Solus (3) - Lasagna Cat, Hannibal, Draku
Goose (2) - Saul Goodman, Tatsu
Lita (1) - Goose

"Angie sees you chose to kill Goose and Solus! And that is... wrong, and wrong!"

"Of course it is. When are they ever right?"

"King Radical!"

"That was a fluke."

"Anyhow. Angie will truly miss Solus! But she knows that it is his time to be with Atua! And Angie's just glad the Goose is gone."

"Who isn't? Horrible little creature."

"And so... let's give it everything we've got!"

Outside. The sun setting in the background. Two fates stand. Solus and Goose. Neither one about to make it out. But both ready to try for a break.

Solus is the first one to make a move. He knows he has to get past the Goose to have any hope of getting out of here. He lunges for the Goose, which only has a mop - and suddenly, it's gone. He turns around, and the Goose is there. It slashes at him with a knife, carving open his leg. Solus collapses, but the Goose doesn't follow up. Instead, it charges towards Angie. She has only a moment to react before the Goose leaps at her, slicing a line straight down her face. Angie yells and kicks at it, launching the Goose away.

The Goose hits the ground rolling, only for a knife to come flying it and skewer it through the chest. Gordon watches with a smirk on his face, that changes to a frown when the Goose gets up anyway. A spotlight shines on it, Solus drawing attention to the Goose's last stand. He staggers to his feet again, and draws his cork gun, aiming it at Gordon -

And then there's a loud honk. Solus looks at the Goose, but he realizes that's not the Goose, and too late he sees the delivery truck driven by Lita. It slams into him, sending him flying into the wall and smashing at full force. Solus's lifeless body falls, while Tatsu leans out the passenger side and smokes a cigarette. Before either of them can react, though, the Goose leaps into the cabin, slashing and cutting at it. Tatsu punches it into the cabin's roof and Lita lights it on fire, but they both get cut.

The Goose escapes out, looking around wildly. Lita. Angie. Tatsu. Solus. It runs towards Gordon, but the chef is ready - until the Goose disappears with its mop again, appearing behind Gordon. He half turns, in time to be stabbed in the side. Gordon collapses, and the Goose looms over him.

And then a shadow looms over it.

Saul Goodman grabs the Goose, and with the eyes of a mad man long delayed, he snaps its neck a full 180 degrees. The Goose croaks out one last honk, and with determination flowing through him, Goodman takes it to the Competition Kitchen.

Later on, Gordon, Goodman, Angie, Tatsu, and Lita all shared a nice dinner of cooked Goose.

@Solus zos Galvus has been exected! He was the ULTIMATE CELEBRITY CHEF

Spoiler:

@Goose has been exected! It was the ULTIMATE JANITOR

Spoiler:

Night 7 will begin shortly.