Gordon Ramsay
"Right. Well. Could have been worse. And I'm closer than ever to finding out the secrets of the OCGA."

"Too bad about your master keycard! Nyahahaha~"

"I'll find it. No matter what it takes, I will find everything they were working on."

"Not if you get killed first!

Right! A motive! Tonight-"

A hush falls over Angie. Gordon looks over at her in confusion, but then he feels it too. The raw energy of pure malice. Nothing more than murderous intent, given the form of a person. Someone who existed only to kill.

"Allow me."

And into view, having somehow arrived on the plateau, steps Colonel Sanders.

[Image: Y1LNcX0.png?]

"I must say, this killing game has been rather impressive so far. Very murdery. But it could stand to be a little more... proactive at times, don't you think?

Well, let an old Southern gentleman show you how it's done. Your little motives that they can just deal with... those ain't enough. Here's a real motive.

If there's anyone who doesn't attempt tonight, I'll know. I'll find one of them. And I'll kill them. And there's no way any of you can stop me.

There, see? This oughta get some murder! It applies to you and Mr. Big Shot, too.

And if you want some real genuine fried chicken? Just ask!"

Colonel Sanders walks off to one of the kitchens. Angie manages to speak, though her composure is obviously rattled.

"R-right... well... yeah! That's a good motive! Atua-approved!

...I really wish I hadn't seen him."

THE MAP
First Floor:

Second Floor:

Roof:

Basement:

Chefs:
@Luthier
@Gregg Wallace
@Immortal Tatsu
@Guy Fieri
@Ainsley Harriott
@Angie Yonaga (NPC)
@Gordon Ramsay (NPC)

Staff:
@Lita
@Dr. Hannibal Lecter
@Lasagna Cat
@Saul Goodman
@Draku
@Tsumugi Shirogane

???:
@Colonel Sanders (NPC)

Submit your actions by Monday, March 21st, at 11:59 PM eastern time.
Guy Fieri
[Image: Colonel_Sanders_Kiss.jpg]