B3ll3
Why is coca cola the biggest soda company? Everyone knows Pepsi is objectively better. Your 65 year old mechanic coworker drinks Pepsi, your uncle and his brother do too as well. Everyone at family gathering would rather sip the pep and when you get a group of people together and ask em which soda is king what answer do you get? Pepsi

So why is coca cola the bigger company? Could there be foul play at work here? Or is something bigger going on?
Dude
everyone i know drinks coke
Draku
idk i stopped drinking soda except for dp like once a month when i need to stay awake (which was the only soda i drank anyways) and the few times ive had coke or pepsi it has tasted like absolute dog shit so i never got the popularity
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Reeb
Coke Zero was a ploy to keep everyone distracted while they initiated Project: Coke Zero, a global infiltration. While people were so disgusted with the taste of Coke Zero, storefronts accepted bulk orders of Coca Cola, inundating them with excess sodas. Everyone knows that stock has to move, so it was placed at the front of the queue ahead of Pepsi, and the average person is much too lazy to look for the Pepsi past the poor substitute.

That's what I heard from my uncle Billy, anyway. I don't drink soda.
B3ll3
Goddamn that's crazy yo. Very spooky corporate behavior
Pea
THEY TOOK AWAY ALL OF THE GOOD MTN DEW FLAVORS HERE AND I WANT SOMEONE DEAD
Evil Yoshi Toes
The only sodas I like are ginger ale and root beers, but all sodas burn my throat so I don't drink them much. Coca Cola is only doable with some rum in it. Maybe Pepsi would work with rum in it as well. I will try it one day and then I will let you know. :o) <3 <3
Yrrzy
fucked up that both coke and pepsi have had armies and death squads at various points in time and could totally go to actual war with each other if they wanted
Yrrzy
anyway i recently got super into this shit
[Image: 5000382040989.jpg]
Spritanium
Idk honestly, both companies have been around for like a million years but pepsi is always second fiddle. I just buy whichever is on sale
[Image: supercorrect.png]
B3ll3
(Mar 23, 2022 at 11:57 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: anyway i recently got super into this shit
[Image: 5000382040989.jpg]
is this like dandelion flavored? that sounds like a very interesting flavor
sealelement
i like doc peppy
100% pure gamer 100%
Amoeba
It's more about what Coke owns that isn't coke.

Barq's, Dasani, Powerade, Minutemaid, Smartwater, vitamin water, Fanta.

They all belong to Coke.

[Image: 5371352623_0e741f6ac0_b.jpg]
Aidan
Why is Coca-Cola the largest non-alcoholic company? Everyone knows that Pepsi is the best. Your 65-year-old engineering partner drinks Pepsi. Your uncle and brother do the same. Everyone wants to drink Pepsi at a family gathering. What answers do you get when you choose a crowd and ask the king what is a cool drink? Pepsi.

Why is Coca-Cola the biggest company? Are there any bad games here? Is there anything else going on?
Mario
what is "pepsi"
Spritanium
(Mar 25, 2022 at 10:11 PM)Mario Wrote: what is "pepsi"
The New Coke version of Brad's Drink
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Evil Yoshi Toes
Cocacola has better art

[Image: 900_Coca%20Cola%20retro%20poster.jpg] [Image: coca-cola-advert-editorial-use-only-A7AX7H.jpg]

Guys how do I make a picture smaller?! They're so big!

[/hr]
Yrrzy
have u read the pepsi logo redesign pdf tho
Evil Yoshi Toes
oh, yes I have. I forgot about that. That does give Pepsi some points.