Gordon Ramsay
"...What a fucking night."

"You say that about every night!"

"Yeah, but at least I normally don't have to see two people die right in front of me."

A body has been discovered! @Ainsley Harriott has been found dead in the Outside!

He was the
ULTIMATE VEGAN CHEF

Spoiler:

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that one. That was my handiwork. Harriott decided to challenge my motive.

Brave. But also, fatally foolish. There won't be a trial for a death like that, anyway.

I do believe the victim you want to investigate is right over there."

A body has been discovered! @Saul Goodman has been found dead in the Outside!

He was the
ULTIMATE WAITER

Spoiler:

"Nyahahahaha! Angie guesses Gordon won't be getting that legal defense after all!"

"Bah. I'm not even sure if I should offer a solve incentive at this point."

"Never say never! If they solve it, anyone who made the correct vote can spend a night without their Forbidden Actions!"

"That's... a big incentive."

"Relax, Angie probably won't have to worry about it!"

CASE FILES
-The victim's body is covered with welts
-The victim's body is lying in a shallow grave
-Hundreds of dead bees sit in a small area of the Outside
-The Chapel has been completely burned down
-The Pool is now empty with a hole in the bottom
-Coincidentally, the Chef Dorm has been completely flooded
-@Solus zos Galvus has been summoned as a ghost! He can investigate freely for the duration of Day 7. This only lasts for the current day phase, and will end when the phase is over.

THE MAP
First Floor:

Second Floor:

Roof:

Basement:

Chefs:
@Luthier
@Gregg Wallace
@Immortal Tatsu
@Guy Fieri
@Angie Yonaga (NPC)
@Gordon Ramsay (NPC)

Staff:
@Lita
@Dr. Hannibal Lecter
@Lasagna Cat
@Draku
@Tsumugi Shirogane

???:
@Colonel Sanders (NPC)
@Solus zos Galvus

The phase ends on Sunday, March 27th, at 10 PM eastern time.
Lita
I want to investigate the body. Aside from the welts, is anything about it strange?

Is there anything around the shallow grave? Do things look disturbed or out of place in any way? Any footprints in the grass?
Tsumugi Shirogane
Look at Ainsley and laugh at him.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 2:04 AM)Lita Wrote: I want to investigate the body. Aside from the welts, is anything about it strange?

Is there anything around the shallow grave? Do things look disturbed or out of place in any way? Any footprints in the grass?
Saul Goodman is also completely naked, for some reason. The welts are only on his head, neck, and hands, though. They're incredibly concentrated, however.

It looks really freshly dug, and a shovel is lying next to it. Nothing else of note, though. It is located directly to the south of the Staff Building.

(Mar 26, 2022 at 2:05 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Look at Ainsley and laugh at him.
You laugh at Ainsley. Angie joins you.
Guy Fieri
Tonight I am GHOST FIERI!!! Time to scare someone with my perfect outfit!

I head downstairs and wait for an opportunity to fight anyone pvp ghost style but i wait.... And wait....And wait some more.

No one comes to fight me chef to chef so I LEAVE. I guesssss!

I aim to hang the main buildings but as I try and crawl out of the Underground Passage, and climb up the ladder. I open the trapdoor only to find the chapel is full of fire!!!

Although I do love a flame, I figure being burned to death is not ideal so I return down the ladder and make my way to the Set Building.

I wander the first floor, noticing Colonel Sanders finishing a Gregg Wallace-shaped cake in the Competition Kitchen, but leave him to his meal.

I return to the Chef Dorm, only to find it flooded.

Damn. One building on fire and one under water???!

Feeling the need to spook someone in my spooky outfit, I wait in the chef dorm and when Tatsu enters, I jump out and spook him!

Haha, success!

From here I head to bed zzz
[Image: tumblr_p6hpcmMGRH1rypm6mo1_1280.jpg]
Lita
I guess I also investigate the dead bees to see if I can figure out... What caused their death? Is there anything weird about them? Aside from them being weaponized.
Solus zos Galvus
Ah well, I always did doubt any of you possessed the ability to truly kill me anyway, and therefore you have been blessed with my presence for yet another day. I'm sure you all missed me far more than I missed you, so let's get to it.

How close is Ainsley to the bees? How close is Ainsley to Saul? Saul to the bees?

Where were these bees before? Investigate that room.

You. Overweight colonel dressed in white. Your account is needed.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 2:17 AM)Lita Wrote: I guess I also investigate the dead bees to see if I can figure out... What caused their death? Is there anything weird about them? Aside from them being weaponized.
It looks like these are all honeybees. They died of losing their stingers.

(Mar 26, 2022 at 2:19 AM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Ah well, I always did doubt any of you possessed the ability to truly kill me anyway, and therefore you have been blessed with my presence for yet another day. I'm sure you all missed me far more than I missed you, so let's get to it.

How close is Ainsley to the bees? How close is Ainsley to Saul? Saul to the bees?

Where were these bees before? Investigate that room.

You. Overweight colonel dressed in white. Your account is needed.
Ainsley is on the left side of the courtyard between the buildings, lying near the entrance to the Set Building. The bees are scattered across the north to center of the exterior of the Staff Building, and Saul and his grave are to the south of the Staff Building.

The last anyone saw bees was in the gym. You check the Gym, and find an empty beehive.

"Certainly. Give me a little bit."
Colonel Sanders
"Well, well. That went well, if I do say so myself.

I woke up, and went up to the Staff Kitchen, to do some cooking first. Wanted to make some delicious bonafide Kentucky Fried Chicken, the old fashioned way! First person to show up was Tatsu. He wanted to share in the chicken, and I was happy to give it out. Next was the lawyer, tonight's victim. He offered me some legal representation. I didn't take it. Don't need it! And then was the orange man... Luthier, was it? We chatted a bit, he had some chicken.

Then I had business. I went down to the courtyard, where the blue girl and the head chef saw me, and dueled Harriott. He should have attempted... he'd be alive now. Ah, well. After he was struck down, I went over to the Competition Kitchen, where Hannibal offered me some pot roast. Spent the rest of the night working on my Gregg Wallace cake. I do think it came out fantastic."
Draku

>wake up

>go to cafeteria

>wait around

>tatsu walks through and goes up the stairs

>go peek in the garbage room, no one is in there to kill violently, damn, i can't believe it

>i shit in the cafeteria to leave my mark.

>go to breakroom, gordon is at a grill between the buildings ty for clarifying schaordon

>go to sleep

YOU ALL ALWAYS FLOOD THE CAFETERIA WHERE WERE YOU PEOPLE
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Luthier
Examine the Pool and the Chef Dorm.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 2:50 AM)Luthier Wrote: Examine the Pool and the Chef Dorm.
You examine the pool. It's completely drained. A small hole sits at the bottom of the pool, looking charred around the edges.

You examine the Chef Dorm. The entire dorm is now covered in ankle deep water. A weight floats by.
Immortal Tatsu
Hey Angie, do you still have your shovel from last night? Just trying to narrow down where this one came from.

Also, examine the area outside where the beehive originally was. Was the whole physical hive taken somehow?
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 2:58 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Hey Angie, do you still have your shovel from last night? Just trying to narrow down where this one came from.

Also, examine the area outside where the beehive originally was. Was the whole physical hive taken somehow?
"Hmm? Yeah, Angie's got it! Very useful!"

You investigate where the beehive once was. It appears the whole hive was removed.
Solus zos Galvus
Pat down my own deceased body. What has been looted from my person during my rest?
Lita
I check Luthier's shoulder for any corks or other wounds.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 3:28 AM)Lita Wrote: I check Luthier's shoulder for any corks or other wounds.
You check his shoulder. There's a full-blown bullet wound. That looks painful.
Luthier
...Are there weapons missing from the Security Room?

I can still pivot my arm around perfectly fine, mind. But that assailant has another thing coming, and I will get to the bottom of it before the end of the night.
Gordon Ramsay
(Mar 26, 2022 at 4:23 AM)Luthier Wrote: ...Are there weapons missing from the Security Room?

I can still pivot my arm around perfectly fine, mind. But that assailant has another thing coming, and I will get to the bottom of it before the end of the night.
You check the heavy weapons case.

A handgun, two smoke grenades, and a remote explosive are missing.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
And thus, the sun begins to set on our first week in this most lethal of competitions. I hope you're all using this opportunity to the fullest, freeing your minds and feeling more alive than you've ever felt before. Then again, of course, I'm most likely just projecting.

Tsumugi was there at my side to greet me upon my waking, likening me to the smell of rotting pizza. An insult, I must say; I haven't even sampled him, yet. After wishing her a pleasant night, I step outside, watching our dear host grilling to his heart's content. I head upstairs in the main building, noticing Tatsu in the Greenhouse right before I enter the Library. I won't bore you with my reading materials, at this rate I figure none of it would be of your palettes, but either way, I eventually cease my studying and venture down to the Garage, where I collect a rope myself. Ramsay wouldn't grant me permission to enter his Offices, after all, so a little bit of resourcefulness was in order to reclaim what was mine. After fashioning a rather slapdash lasso, I stepped just outside the Offices and trained my eyes on the body that was once Hurderer Lecter. It took more than a few tries due to the distance, but finally....it was a reunion.

I carried my half-brother all the down to the Freezer, where I carved a hearty chunk of his thigh muscle out and procured some other ingredients in order to make a pot roast. I must confess that I could take it or leave it with peasant meals, but, well...when did a little nostalgia ever hurt anyone when you're having family for dinner? I unfortunately must report that the cooking process wasn't as smooth as it ought to have been, as the Lasagna Cat made himself an unwelcome guest to pester me into baking a cake before I shooed him off, but once I was finished, it was nothing short of divine.

Believe it or not, I helped someone reach their goal of eating a part of themselves, once. Several years ago, I prepared a succulent clay-roasted thigh taken from the dear friend of mine I was serving, and he had nothing to offer but his "compliments to the chef". For the record, an incident had left him paralyzed from the waist down, so you needn't worry about me taking anything of use. But to return to my point, while I contributed towards someone else's auto-cannibalism, I've never had the desire to perform it on myself. Perhaps as a last meal, but besides that, ah...let's say I still have enough vigor in me to not sacrifice a part of myself like that. Imagine my surprise, then, when upon closer inspection, Hurderer Lecter really was my physiologically perfect reflection, despite only being my half-brother. And thus, like the ancient ouroboros, I have finally consumed my own flesh.

And while I am not a bragging man, I will say that in every sense of the word, I was absolutely luscious. I was every mix of flavors any meat should strive to be: I was earthy, savory, tender, and I devoured every last morsel of myself on my plate. When I become one with the earth, the soil absorbing my nutrients will be in for a delight.

It was at some point during my meal that Colonel Sanders came in. It was a pleasure to hear him compliment my cooking, though you'd be risking a great deal by telling him I think his so-called chicken was horse feed disguising as food. After cleaning up, I walk back outside, noticing that both Ainsley and Saul laid dead on the ground. A productive night, I'm sure. And at last, I returned to my bed to sleep.

Though lest I forget, this was as much a tribute to my departed family as it was a discovery of myself. It is indeed true that I only knew of Hurderer's existence after the start of the game, and that our time shared together was of annoyance, at best. But, at the end of it all, Lecter blood still flowed strongly in him. I have no doubt he lived a life of fulfillment, and I have no choice but to praise him for being strong enough to nearly best. Farewell, Hurderer Lecter, and good luck. Requiescet in pace.