Gordon Ramsay
"Well.

That's that. I have everything I need. I just need us to get out of this damn canyon."

"Gordon, Gordon, Gordoooon! You should know! Angie knows! There's no leaving a Killing Game early!"

"If you think I'll just let you-

What the fuck happened to you?"

"Oh, a couple people thought they could kill Angie.

They were wrong!

The other person was much more killable, though!"

A body has been discovered! @Guy Fieri has been found dead in the Ravine!

He was the
ULTIMATE DINER COOK

Spoiler:

"Nyahahahaha! Nyahahahahahahahahaha! Get to solving, Gordon! You're not escaping! Not until Atua's finally claimed his most die-hard opponent yet!"

"Fuck you.

Oh, and, if you guys solve this case, I'll help you out tomorrow night. Just in general."

CASE FILES
-Guy Fieri's body was lying at the bottom of the ravine that surrounds the outside. Angie has brought it up to the courtyard
-He is severely bruised over his entire body
-There is a table set up outside with Makoto, Diona, and Rubber Duck's bodies sitting at it
-The Garage has been completely destroyed, along with the food truck inside it
-The Greenhouse Roof is open
-Angie is severely injured. She doesn't seem to care.
-Someone entered the ??? Room
-@Takeshi Kaga has been summoned as a ghost! He can investigate freely for the duration of Day 8. This only lasts for the current day phase, and will end when the phase is over.

THE MAP
First Floor:

Second Floor:

Roof:

Basement:

Chefs:
@Luthier
@Gregg Wallace
@Immortal Tatsu
@Gordon Ramsay (NPC)

Staff:
@Lita
@Dr. Hannibal Lecter
@Lasagna Cat
@Tsumugi Shirogane

???:
@Angie Yonaga (NPC)
@Takeshi Kaga

The phase will end on Sunday, April 3rd, at 10 PM Eastern time.
Lita
Examine the body.

Also examine Angie? Did she ever reattach her head?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 2, 2022 at 2:03 AM)Lita Wrote: Examine the body.

Also examine Angie? Did she ever reattach her head?
You examine Fieri. While he's bruised on both sides, you notice the pattern is different - the front appears to be one single, large bruise, while the back is a series of smaller bruises. Additionally, his neck has been snapped. He has no other injuries.

You examine Angie. There is a set of stitches that run all the way around her neck. Also a large, clearly-fatal injury on the top of her head.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Oh.

First, just in case, if there's something left on my head I don't know about, quickly take it off so I don't get FA owned on Night 9.

More relevantly, does Guy's corpse have anything on him?
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: FPJQyi9WUAoZs6s?format=png]

[Image: FPIMDF9WUAIoM3S?format=png]

Tonight on Iron Chef, an ex-OCGA chef returns from the dead, after being dealt a culinary disaster in his final moments. Does this even sound like an Iron Chef opening? [INAUDIBLE] if I know, you're the one who made the salsa.

[NARRATOR] One wonders what intriguing thoughts he has to offer on the case today. Let's take a listen.

[Image: FO-9oDQWYAYl4Kj?format=png]

Kick Lasagna cat down the stairs immediately.
[Image: apple.gif]
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 2, 2022 at 2:17 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Oh.

First, just in case, if there's something left on my head I don't know about, quickly take it off so I don't get FA owned on Night 9.

More relevantly, does Guy's corpse have anything on him?
You have nothing on your head, though Lasagna Cat looks rather annoyed.

Fieri has some costumes, and you weep for what you may never have again. That's it.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 2, 2022 at 2:18 AM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: Kick Lasagna cat down the stairs immediately.
You wind up and kick Lasagna Cat down the stairs from the Staff Roof to Staff 2F. Before he can get up, you kick him down the next flight to the Breakroom. For good measure, you kick him over into the pit so he falls into the Basement. A ladder is close enough.

Satisfaction.
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: FOeIckyXEA8FV9r?format=png&name=small]

Compare Lasagna Cat's bruises to that of Fieri. Which one closely resembles that of having fallen down from a height, the small bruises, the large one or neither? Examine all bruises for any possible discernable shape that might clue us in to what was used to make them.
Immortal Tatsu
Could we get a rough placement on which part of the ravine Fieri's body is at? Or was, before Angie moved it?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 2, 2022 at 2:34 AM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: [Image: FOeIckyXEA8FV9r?format=png&name=small]

Compare Lasagna Cat's bruises to that of Fieri. Which one closely resembles that of having fallen down from a height, the small bruises, the large one or neither? Examine all bruises for any possible discernable shape that might clue us in to what was used to make them.
The small bruises on Fieri's back are very similar to Lasagna Cat's bruises. You can reasonably assume the ones on his back were made by falling down a height and hitting multiple times on the way down. The large bruise on his front looks nothing like it.

(Apr 2, 2022 at 2:34 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Could we get a rough placement on which part of the ravine Fieri's body is at? Or was, before Angie moved it?
Fieri's body was located to the south of the Set Building.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Could we check the garage?

Also I was pushed down the stairs last night, am I bruised?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 2, 2022 at 2:47 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Could we check the garage?

Also I was pushed down the stairs last night, am I bruised?
You are bruised similarly to Fieri and Lasagna Cat.

You check the Garage. It appears a powerful explosion went off inside. The food truck is completely destroyed, lying in pieces around the garage, and everything inside has been blown off the walls. The garage door is lying to the south of the garage itself, near the cliff.
Immortal Tatsu
Anything else in the Ravine that Angie can fish up for us?
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: FOXesR8XsAU-c9z?format=png&name=small]

Examine the Garage Door, and any notable pieces of the Food Truck that might resemble Fieri's bruise
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 2, 2022 at 2:54 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Anything else in the Ravine that Angie can fish up for us?
Nope.

(Apr 2, 2022 at 2:57 AM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: [Image: FOXesR8XsAU-c9z?format=png&name=small]

Examine the Garage Door, and any notable pieces of the Food Truck that might resemble Fieri's bruise
It appears the garage door has a vaguely Fieri-shaped imprint in it.
Takeshi Kaga
[Image: FN5cGeWWQAcNxDy?format=png&name=small]

Examine the exploded Food Truck pieces and the area they once occupied, is there anything on them that we can use to determine how it was detonated? Traces of explosives, etc.
Tsumugi Shirogane
So, the garage bomber is our culprit then...

I'll examine the table with the three corpses. It's not relevant, it's mine. I just want to look at it. I was lonely.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 2, 2022 at 3:03 AM)Takeshi Kaga Wrote: [Image: FN5cGeWWQAcNxDy?format=png&name=small]

Examine the exploded Food Truck pieces and the area they once occupied, is there anything on them that we can use to determine how it was detonated? Traces of explosives, etc.
You look carefully at the food truck. There doesn't seem to be any trace left of a detonator, but you can tell from how it's warped and twisted that it appears the explosion started from somewhere inside the food truck and blew outwards, rather than elsewhere in the garage.

(Apr 2, 2022 at 3:03 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: So, the garage bomber is our culprit then...

I'll examine the table with the three corpses. It's not relevant, it's mine. I just want to look at it. I was lonely.
You look at it. You remember that brief companionship. Probably the closest you felt to someone else since you got there.
Takeshi Kaga
(Apr 2, 2022 at 3:03 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: I'll examine the table with the three corpses. It's not relevant, it's mine. I just want to look at it. I was lonely.
[Image: FNLF1ocX0AEnOVA?format=png&name=small]
Tsumugi Shirogane
Can we look at the surviving food truck?