Gordon Ramsay
"Hmmm hmm hmmm. A body! Nothing like it!"

"You seem remarkably unexcited."

"Oh, no, Angie's very excited! She's just also waiting. After all, things are about to conclude!

But first... one last final case to soooolve!"

A body has been discovered! @Dr. Hannibal Lecter has been found dead in the Kitchen Set!

He was the
ULTIMATE DIETICIAN

Spoiler:

"Well, at least it's almost over."

There's a rumble. Project Flavor is still unstable, and if anything, it seems to be more unstable now.

"The OCGA really were a bunch of fools, huh? But Angie doesn't mind. What they planned doesn't matter.

All that matters is finishing this game in accordance with the whims and wishes of Atua!"

"Like I'd let you do that at this point. Fuck off."

"C'mon, at least play along enough to give them a motive!"

"You know what? Nah. We're this close to the end. I'm done playing your game."

"Nyahahahaha! Well, well! Guess you don't want them to avenge Hannibal! What a shame~!"

CASE FILES
-Hannibal's face has been beaten to a pulp
-The heavy weapons cabinet has been destroyed
-Most of the basement is in ruins
-The Laundry Room has burned down
-A last supper sits in the Competition Kitchen
-Diona, Makoto, and Rubber Duck's bodies are missing
-The King of Town has been brought back as a specter! Same rules as previously.
-The end approaches.

THE MAP
First Floor:

Second Floor:

Roof:

Basement:

Chefs:
@Luthier
@Gregg Wallace
@Immortal Tatsu
@Gordon Ramsay (NPC)

Staff:
@Lasagna Cat
@Tsumugi Shirogane

???:
@The King of Town
@Angie Yonaga (NPC)

The phase ends Sunday, April 10th, at 10:00 PM eastern time.
The King of Town
I've got a lot of body tasting, and a lot of food tasting to make up for.
So lets taste them all!
Immortal Tatsu
Let's check the Kitchen Set for starters. I wanna take a look at the body too.
Tsumugi Shirogane
...Let's look at that basement.
King Radical
(Apr 9, 2022 at 1:59 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: -The King of Town has been brought back as a specter! Same rules as previously.

(Apr 9, 2022 at 2:03 AM)The King of Town Wrote: I've got a lot of body tasting, and a lot of food tasting to make up for.
So lets taste them all!

[Image: smzfoBK.png]
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 9, 2022 at 2:03 AM)The King of Town Wrote: I've got a lot of body tasting, and a lot of food tasting to make up for.
So lets taste them all!
I'm not letting you taste every piece of food over six days.

Bodies will come later.

(Apr 9, 2022 at 2:12 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Let's check the Kitchen Set for starters. I wanna take a look at the body too.
The Kitchen Set is unchanged, except for the presence of Hannibal and a frying pan lying nearby.

His face is an unrecognizable mess, and there's a small pinprick on his shoulder. An empty syringe lies next to him.

(Apr 9, 2022 at 2:18 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: ...Let's look at that basement.
With the exception of Central Research, Set Utilities, Staff Utilities, Emergency Bunker, Freezer, Wine Cellar, and Food Storage, every room in the basements has been severely damaged.

There is a very large lasagna in the corridors.
Immortal Tatsu
Gimme a closer look at that syringe and frying pan. Anything inside 'em?

Check the syringe against the pinprick, just in case.
Gordon Ramsay
Okay, so.

-King of Town tastes like butter.
-Nemechef tastes like fire.
-Kaga tastes like peppers.
-Hurderer tastes like smoothie.
-Diona tastes like dirt.
-Rubber Duck tastes like not being able to reach.
-Makoto tastes like dirt.
-Solus tastes like metal.
-Goose tastes like a goose.
-Saul Goodman tastes like honey.
-Draku also tastes like honey.
-Guy Fieri tastes like spice.
-Lita tastes like nonexistence.
-Hannibal tastes like flesh.

(Apr 9, 2022 at 2:49 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: Gimme a closer look at that syringe and frying pan. Anything inside 'em?

Check the syringe against the pinprick, just in case.
The syringe has a couple droplets of a substance left. The frying pan is clean.

You check them together. It's a match.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Check the competition kitchen and the laundry room.

Check outside for any freshly dug graves.
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 9, 2022 at 3:30 AM)Tsumugi Shirogane Wrote: Check the competition kitchen and the laundry room.

Check outside for any freshly dug graves.
You check the Competition Kitchen. That is quite a lot of food!

You check the Laundry Room. It's been burned down. Rest in peace, muchacho.

You check outside, and find two graves.
Immortal Tatsu
I'd like to cut open Hannibal's stomach and check if he ate anything.

That frying pan look dented at all?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 9, 2022 at 3:35 AM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: I'd like to cut open Hannibal's stomach and check if he ate anything.

That frying pan look dented at all?
Slicing him up... nope. Doesn't look like it.

Severely dented. Poor thing's battered to heck and back.
The King of Town
That frying pan actually bloody, like Hannibal face beatin' bloody?
Is it just a pan from the Kitchen the delicious cadaver's served in?

What about the syringe, can we trace it to any of the Labs ('specially the fancy ones) or the med bay?
That little bit of goop match any chemicals in those places, 'specially the one it's probably from?
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 9, 2022 at 6:14 AM)The King of Town Wrote: That frying pan actually bloody, like Hannibal face beatin' bloody?
Is it just a pan from the Kitchen the delicious cadaver's served in?

What about the syringe, can we trace it to any of the Labs ('specially the fancy ones) or the med bay?
That little bit of goop match any chemicals in those places, 'specially the one it's probably from?
You look closely at the pan. It's definitely got some gore on the bottom.

The syringe, meanwhile, matches the infirmary syringes. It doesn't seem like the goop matches the chemicals there.
Immortal Tatsu
I'd like to take a look at Hannibal's current inventory.

I'd also like to check which kinds of snakes, if any, are kept in the Animal Pen.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: VtY4NAC.png]

"Oi, Gregg 4! Gregg 4! Get over here, or I'll eat you! Let's see how he reacts to the substance in that syringe! Now, of course, I'll save a droplet or two for other science studies."
Gordon Ramsay
(Apr 9, 2022 at 2:38 PM)Immortal Tatsu Wrote: I'd like to take a look at Hannibal's current inventory.

I'd also like to check which kinds of snakes, if any, are kept in the Animal Pen.
Hannibal has a washcloth, a knife, and some duct tape.

(Apr 9, 2022 at 4:07 PM)Gregg Wallace Wrote: [Image: VtY4NAC.png]

"Oi, Gregg 4! Gregg 4! Get over here, or I'll eat you! Let's see how he reacts to the substance in that syringe! Now, of course, I'll save a droplet or two for other science studies."
You make your other self sample the substance in the syringe. He seizes up and collapses.
Immortal Tatsu
[Image: ITECEf7.png?1]

I hope all you clowns spent the last night wisely. Most of us probably saw the sun rise for the last time this morning. That's a luxury Hannibal didn't have. And yunno what? Even a sick fuck like him had a family. Hell, we met one. Every poor sucker who died in this place probably has people waiting for 'em out there, wondering if they're alive. Family, friends, fans - people who'll never their faces again.

I can't let my wife be one of those people. I swore an oath to protect her smile, and I'll damned well keep it. So whatever happens from here on out, it's nothin' personal. Just know that if you get in my way, you ain't ready for the consequences.

But first things first. Let's lay one final victim to rest.

I woke up and made a beeline for the basement. I saw seven Greggs milling around down there, like the creepy fuckers they are. I entered Central Research again and got a hold of the master key that Lita dropped when she got vaporized. I headed back out and noticed only six Greggs as I headed through Set Utilities.

I needed some ingredients for the last meal I cooked in this hellhole, so I hit up Food Storage and the Freezer for the good stuff. I saw Hannibal messing around with Ainsley's body while I was there. Guess he needed to desecrate the dead one last time. Good riddance.

Once I got the goods, I headed upstairs to the Security Room where I used the master key to raid the locker and prep for my escape. Who needs the motive when I've got the key? Apparently Gordon had the same idea, since he came in and grabbed a few weapons of his own. I meant to watch the cams for a bit, but they showed no movement at all.

My last stop was the Food Lab. That's where I cooked what may be my last supper. Then I crossed the roof back to the staff building to get some shut-eye before this all goes to shit.

Just wait a little longer, Miku. I'm...almost home.

[Image: BvqY369.png?1]
The King of Town
Is Hannibal's injection site something you can plausibly do yourself?

Can we have a little chat with the delicious, moist, cake Greggs? What's the deal with them?
Immortal Tatsu
Check the basement for Ainsley's body. What kinda state is it in? Knowing what the fuck Hannibal was doing might help us.

Is there anything notable about the food in the Comp Kitchen? If I slice some stuff open, is anything hidden inside?

...It ain't all cake, is it?