Gordon Ramsay
"Let's get this over with. Who, indeed, killed Hannibal?"
Lasagna Cat
Vote: Suicide

Nothing to lose really. It seems impossible but part of me still thinks Hannibal could've had some stupid trick up his sleeve. If I'm honest I think Gregg has the biggest window to do it and the easiest opportunity to lie, but I'd rather deliver justice to him in person tomorrow night. Hope you like lasagna, Chef, because it sure as hell likes you!!
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis
Gregg Wallace
Garfield

[Image: 0ZTOC4Q.png]

"I love lasagna, but I love cat even more! Yum-yum!"
Immortal Tatsu
Lasagna Cat

We're going off of Gregg's word here, but he does have the opportunity. Revenge for my bento's a long time comin'.
Immortal Tatsu
Unvote Lasagna Cat.

Vote Gregg Wallace. The more I think about it, the less his account of the kill timing makes sense with what we know about Hannibal's timeline.
Luthier
Gregg... I suppose. I apologize, especially after last night.
Tsumugi Shirogane

...Hahaha...

You didn't think I forgot what you did, right? Bruning down my favorite rooms, not leting me do what I wanted with Kaga's body, the constant random votes on me? You think I was just going to sit and idly let it slide?

Well, you were wrong. Even if you didn't do it...

Vote: Lasagna Cat

...I'll take great pleasure in watching you burn.
Gordon Ramsay
Lasagna Cat (2) - Tsumugi, Gregg
Gregg Wallace (2) - Luthier, Tatsu
Hannibal (1) - Lasagna Cat

"Wow. Angie is honestly shocked. How did you guys do it?"

"Probably helps when you kill enough idiots they stop voting wrong."

"So just like politics! Nyahahaha! Anyway!

Lasagna Cat is very, very guilty, and-"

A shot rings out, and a bullet blasts through Angie's head. She doesn't look more than mildly annoyed at Lasagna Cat, who had the gun in question. In fact, she grins. One more fight, huh? A good practice for the finale she's about to come up with. Even as Garfield hurls down a smoke grenade, Angie is already on the move, while Gordon departs for the Set Building for some reason...

Angie drops to all fours, chasing Garfield like a woman possessed, trying to sense him rather than see him. All this gets her is a grenade explosion nearby, causing a chunk of the ground to fall in. While normally it wouldn't do much, the basement's unstable thanks to the lasagna monster and the previous damage, and a hole to Project Flavor is opened. After what happened to Lita, it's clear that getting close would destroy Garfield in an instant, and he stays far away... but Angie's chasing him. Meanwhile, Gordon wheels out a portable oven. He starts making something next to it.

A swing from a shovel is blocked by a swing from a shovel. Garfield shoots Angie, but he only hits her heart, and that's clearly not enough to stop her. He throws his crowbar for a broadside, throwing Angie back. As the smoke begins to clear, Angie realizes where she is - the edge of the cliff. She can only give a tight smile as Garfield shoves her over the edge - it won't kill her, but it'll take a while for her to climb back up. And then he turns back and realizes what Gordon is making.

The spectral salsa. The form of Takeshi Kaga begins to appear near the oven. Garfield knows exactly what Gordon is planning. And he simply won't allow it. Running towards Gordon, Garfield makes a flying leap, slamming the spectral salsa out of his hands. It spirals through the air... and towards the gap. The salsa, with the powers to channel the dead, falls directly into the unstable Project Flavor.

Project Flavor flashes brightly. Ghosts begin to appear around it. The restless dead have all been given a gateway.

But Gordon's focused on more tangible things, like Garfield holding a gun to his head. Garfield begins to laugh and laugh. Finally. After all this time. The show would be his! As it was meant to be! How to start - feed Gregg to the lasagna? Throw Luthier on a grill? Slice Tatsu up for sushi? Soon, it would be Garfield's show! Only Garfield's!

Suddenly, Garfield realizes there's a loud yell behind him. He turns.

He sees the absolutely furious form of Tsumugi Shirogane, right as a foot carrying nine nights of pure frustrated rage collides with his face. Lasagna Cat has no way to resist, and he is kicked directly into the oven, which slams shut and immediately dials itself to 1200 degrees.

Looks like this cat... is baked.

@Lasagna Cat has been executed! He was the ULTIMATE FOOD CRITIC

Spoiler:

The Final Night will begin shortly.
Tsumugi Shirogane
I feel better now.
Lasagna Cat
[Image: 14LXT0u.png]

Hi! I'm Jon Arbuckle! I'm just looking for my cat Garfield... he's a mischevious little guy, but he has a big heart.

So, anyone seen him?

...Wait, what's that noise? Do I smell... lasagna? Garfield, is that—

[Image: QbxrUvY.png]

Ahhhhhhh!!!!
[Image: RvGUrtv.png]
Tributes to Jim Davis