Gordon Ramsay
The facility is collapsing. Project Flavor was already unstable after Lita's collision with it, and as a gateaway between the worlds of the living and the dead, it's reached critical mass. The lasagna howls from the basement as random flickers strike out through Central Research, rumbles shaking the plateau. The true reason the OCGA built it here was so that, if all went wrong, the damage would be localized.

It looks like that was a wise precaution.

Even so, as she finishes climbing out of the ravine, Angie Yonaga lets out a wild laugh. She's exhausted, but she's excited.

"Nyahahahaha! NYAHAHAHAHA! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a grand, great spectacle! Angie loves it! She's so happy, Gordon, that you'd do all this for her! And for Atua! Bringing the ghosts in for the finale, when your four employees duel to the death... Angie loves it!

Now, who will it be! Powerful Tatsu? Sneaky Luthier? Unreadable Gregg? Or... uh, Tsumugi!"

"None of them. I'm done. I'm done playing your fucking games.

I'm getting out of here. Make or break. I played along this far, because I didn't know what'd happen if I broke out midway, and I needed everything the OCGA had to offer. I wasn't going to let go of that dream.

But now I have it. Now I don't need you anymore. And frankly? I don't need this to be a bloodbath. If anyone wants to escape with me, I'm fine with that. We'll get out of here together.."

Angie stares at Gordon. Then she starts to laugh again.

"Gordon, Gordon! Do you still not get it? This is a Killing Game! This is Atua's domain! If you want to offer yourself up as a sacrifice to Him, that's fine, but don't spoil His tributes!

In fact, you know what? Angie's feeling pretty mad about this! She thought you and her could sit and watch the finale over a nice snack, Gordon!

So she'll make a special deal. One time only! She'll let anyone who helps her kill Gordon and any little allies he comes up with win together! Praise be to Atua!

Though she'll let you try and win for yourself. Make sure you kill her too if you angle for that! No half measures!
"

"A threat, huh? I've seen kitchens with more threats than you. You've never watched any of my shows.

I'm getting out of here, no matter what stands in my way!"

---------------

The end has begun. You have three choices.

-You may side with Gordon Ramsay, in an effort to escape the OCGA Facility with your lives and the information on the OCGA.
-You may side with Angie Yonaga, in an effort to stop Gordon's escape and maintain the sanctity of a Killing Game.
-Or you may go solo, and aim to stop both Gordon and Angie and become the lone winner.

The game will conclude when one side stands alone.

Additionally, due to the Spectral Salsa's impact with Project Flavor, the restless dead have awoken. Ghosts cannot kill or knock out the living, but they can help or hinder anyone as they wish.

Good luck.

THE MAP
First Floor:

Second Floor:

Roof:

Basement:

Chefs:
@Luthier
@Gregg Wallace
@Immortal Tatsu
@Gordon Ramsay (NPC)

Staff:
@Tsumugi Shirogane

???:
@Angie Yonaga (NPC)

Submissions are due Tuesday, April 12th, at 11:59 PM eastern time.
King Radical
Ahahahaha, colour me surprised you chef losers figured this one out without me. And hey! I think this works out much, much better for me, "IMHO"!

[Image: bDcVGg7.png]

Because this way, I get to exact some revenge on the English twat who refused to take the fall I pushed him towards. Or maybe I'll go after the last remaining staff member, for old time's sake.
Gregg Wallace
[Image: PlW6YWw.png]

I'm Gregg Wallace, and this is my Big Kitchen Getaway!
Tsumugi Shirogane
Don't kill me.