An Announcement From Your MW Metaweight Champion

Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
Hello, my friends! I write to you all in the hopes of addressing a very serious stretch of Negativity that I simply cannot ignore any further. I think it is all time for us to FOCUS on what got us here in the first place, that that is Unstoppable Positivity. Yes

I'm sure that amidst all of this latent negativity, you may feel lost on how to proceed and return to the true level of positivity I KNOW you all have. Luckily, I have made a decision to share with you all the secret to my own Path of Positivity, which I call "THE RENZ System." Together, the Seven Tenets Of THE RENZ ensures quality positive posts, every time. Read on:

T -- Thoughtful: Before posting, FOCUS and ensure only your best thoughts make the final cut, and think of how these thoughts may effect your friends.

H -- Help: Above all, ensure that your Post(s) help not only yourself, but all of your friends in the MW Universe.

E -- Enhance: Wherever possible and appropriate, if a Post can enhance the MW Universe on the whole, it must be made.

R -- Read The Post: We are a diverse group of friends in the Minus World Universe, and with it come many different perspectives. Before posting, Reconsider your initial Reaction before Replying. We may read an insult where none was meant, or be quick to dismiss the unique perspective of our friends, and that is not Thoughtful, Helpful, and Enhanceful.

E -- Enquire: If you're having trouble understanding a friend's unique perspective, respectfully ask for further explanation while doing your best to understand. If communication breaks down, ask IMMEDIATELY how to rectify this situation. Hurtful Negative Posts must cease, and involved parties must come together and resolve.

N -- Negate Via Positivity: There may be times where the only thing you can do in that specific moment is to contribute your own Positivity and hope it regains hold on the MW Universe. Create your own positive Posts elsewhere, directly making the MW Universe as positive as you can.

Z -- Zero-In: While posting, it is vital to make a move as quickly as you can to address the previous tenets. These are not tenets to fall back on, but rather, tenets to live by every time you go to Post. FOCUS and remember the Seven Tenets Of THE RENZ, every time you Post, and Good Sh*t will be had by yourself and all of your friends in the MW Universe.

Thank you, my friends, for reading my Post. I hope it helps you as it has helped me. Wink

Mods, I request, as the MW Metaweight Champion, that my Post be pinned in at least this subforum, if not all subforums. I make this request knowing and fully accepting that this request may be denied. Thank you for your consideration.

Zeroing In,
Renzo Kukenson
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
The Renz opening eyes and changing hearts as usual. Very helpful tips, I'll be sure to review them should I ever lose my way.

Thank you, The Renz.
Shedinja

>tfw you acknowledge renzo's posting style as the very E M B O D I M E N T of the spirit of neo mw

mofo gets my admiration that's what
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]