name family guy moments you vaguely remember and seal says what season they're from

Draku
reagan smash
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Reeb
a hairless version of peter is locked in a shed and then he shoots peter with a shotgun and tries to impersonate him

somebody's screaming over a PA system on a plane talking about reaching cruising altitude and then everyone freaks out and somebody opens the exit door and gets killed

peter beats up a bully named kyle (presumably no relation to Elyk)

chris eats a ring that brian needs to return and then shouts at him for being deceitful with women
Aidan
peter and the grim reaper go golfing
Aidan
Meg fucks Mario and Luigi
Superchao
that one where stewie meets the sperm carrying a hypothetical Stewie 2 while destroying all the rest of peter's sperm
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Pea
poltergeist episode
Yrrzy
please list every instance of the Family Guy Death Pose
Amoeba
Peter becomes a priest in a space cult
sealelement
the game Wrote:reagan smash
season 4?

reeb Wrote:a hairless version of peter is locked in a shed and then he shoots peter with a shotgun and tries to impersonate him

somebody's screaming over a PA system on a plane talking about reaching cruising altitude and then everyone freaks out and somebody opens the exit door and gets killed

peter beats up a bully named kyle (presumably no relation to Elyk)

chris eats a ring that brian needs to return and then shouts at him for being deceitful with women
1. oh my god oh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh season..... 9???
2. season... 12?
3. i'm going to say season 6
4. oh god what? season ........................ 8?

aidan Wrote:peter and the grim reaper go golfing
like, season 3. gonna say 3

aidan Wrote:Meg fucks Mario and Luigi
season 11?

superchao Wrote:that one where stewie meets the sperm carrying a hypothetical Stewie 2 while destroying all the rest of peter's sperm
like season 3

pea Wrote:poltergeist episode
this was recent like season 14?

yrr Wrote:please list every instance of the Family Guy Death Pose
no

amoeba Wrote:Peter becomes a priest in a space cult
oh god this is really throwing me. god uh season...... 16?????????? i feel like thats recent
100% pure gamer 100%
Aidan
the one with death is season 3 yes
the other one is season 12 episode Boopa-dee Bappa-dee. they go Italy on vacation and then try to move there and then they decide to move back but they tore up their passports so they have to pretend to be fuck dolls to get on the fuck doll boat. Mario and Luigi follow her back from Italy
i looked it up in IMDb and it had this quote

Consulate guy: Where you listed employment, some of you wrote Family Guy and others wrote The Family Guy. Which is it?

Peter Griffin: [sighing] It's Family Guy.
Reeb
I looked mine up

Season 12, Episode 14
Season 12, Episode 17
Season 5, Episode 11
it took me forever to find the chris/brian one but it's Season 14, Episode 18
Pea
(May 12, 2022 at 2:08 AM)sealelement Wrote:
pea Wrote:poltergeist episode
this was recent like season 14?

Draku
im shocked at how relatively accurate seal's post was, really not that far off and hit the mark on many of them
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
the really really transphobic one where brian is told he slept with a trans woman and vomits for 30 seconds straight and that's the joke

cause i sure remember that one
Reeb
god i remember that one

aged like spoiled milk and wasnt even funny at the time
Aidan
When does this happen please tell me.
[Image: ibroj0.jpg]
sealelement
(May 12, 2022 at 9:14 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: the really really transphobic one where brian is told he slept with a trans woman and vomits for 30 seconds straight and that's the joke

cause i sure remember that one

expect a writeup about ida because oohhhh i have things to say
sealelement
by the way MW, feel free to continue posting moments you remember. if it happens to be in an episode i've already watched for the garrison by the time i get around to your post, then i'll donate some EX anyways (please don't obviously abuse this to get me to give out all of my EX though). i will do a scoreboard of everything i got right and wrong later
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
Can I do this too, but for South Park
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
yeah just make yourself a thread for it so we don't get mixed up but go nuts spritey
100% pure gamer 100%