Yrrzy
hey friends tell me about that thing you're super into
Spritanium
I like to party all the time
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Amoeba
I love candy apples, but it's really sad cuz they are only around when there's a fair in town.
Reeb
recently got a whole bunch of these horrible-looking fruit and veggie smoothie things on a lark but it turns out they're fucking delicious so I guess I'm into these now
Kabuto
lately I've been trying to play chess. I'm not very good yet, but I played in high school (I never really improved much then.) I have a friend online with a rating of like 1500 which is quite good, and he gives me lessons.
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Evil Yoshi Toes
I love western garment history specifically 1100s-1800s but my favorites are 17th and18th century. I used to look at so many books in my college’s library but now I don’t have the library so I just use YouTube.

Also I played PS5 recently and I like it

And I like my family usually and my friends sometimes and my boy and my dogs
Hearts
I like going for a walk/ run specifically on wet cloudy mornings after the rain. Honestly just really like the vibes of spring and grey weather in general; some people call it depressing but I think "no this is the only time I like being outside actually"

I also like "rare" flavors of soda you can usually only find at gas station convenience stores
Reeb
Oh, actual niche interests?

United States Presidential trivia. My close friends groan when the name "John Tyler" leaves my lips because they know they're about to hear a dozen facts about the most needlessly contrarian motherfucker of all time and his adventures in annexing Texas.
T-man
I like putting applesauce on mashed potatoes like gravy
Fun With Despair
(May 17, 2022 at 3:03 PM)Hearts Wrote: I like going for a walk/ run specifically on wet cloudy mornings after the rain. Honestly just really like the vibes of spring and grey weather in general; some people call it depressing but I think "no this is the only time I like being outside actually"
I agree with this except lately whenever its been like this its also been ungodly windy, which is my least favorite weather.
Pea
SUCKING AND FUCKING
Aidan
(May 21, 2022 at 5:04 AM)Pea Wrote: SUCKING AND FUCKING

sneed
Aidan
jk i do not like sneed it is the opposite of humour
Two_Finger
(May 17, 2022 at 3:03 PM)Hearts Wrote: I like going for a walk/ run specifically on wet cloudy mornings after the rain. Honestly just really like the vibes of spring and grey weather in general; some people call it depressing but I think "no this is the only time I like being outside actually"

I also like "rare" flavors of soda you can usually only find at gas station convenience stores

I relate to this on every level
often I'll just go out during the rain too
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
girigiri
i cannot tell how many of these are serious or not but i will say somehow i have gained a mass collection of lighters. so i guess i am really into those but i dont smoke.
oh i also really like pillows. i have a nice collection of those as well
Pea
i've never actually sucked or fucked in my life
Spritanium
I used to want a lot of things in life. I was caught up in the rat race, never really taking the time to stop and smell the roses. Then one day, I got 17 MFGG badges, and i tell you what, it just put my life into perspective. I guess the moral of the story is go fuck yourself
Aidan
i like to go fast
i got a cheap shitty little scooter and ive been taking it down the hill by my house
kind of scary but it is only by remembering our mortality that we can truly live
Vertette
(May 22, 2022 at 6:40 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I used to want a lot of things in life. I was caught up in the rat race, never really taking the time to stop and smell the roses. Then one day, I got 17 MFGG badges, and i tell you what, it just put my life into perspective. I guess the moral of the story is go fuck yourself

>spent almost 2 decades of his life on mfgg

you could've done something useful with your time instead ngl
Spritanium
(May 23, 2022 at 6:08 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(May 22, 2022 at 6:40 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I used to want a lot of things in life. I was caught up in the rat race, never really taking the time to stop and smell the roses. Then one day, I got 17 MFGG badges, and i tell you what, it just put my life into perspective. I guess the moral of the story is go fuck yourself

>spent almost 2 decades of his life on mfgg

you could've done something useful with your time instead ngl

I only actively spent the first 6-ish years there, but I'm gonna milk the big number for all it's worth