Shedinja
SALT NUKE
extremely high cost on xp -> disables forum temporarily

also i believe when abilities come up they should be prescribed to fit an individual member's posting style

the ability to wager exp during specific bets should become an official thing. i would be down on expending my exp this way

fund it
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
would prob jsut end up pissing everyone off tot he point of being like dangerous to the forum but also is p funny. dk how to feel
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
God
interesting idea. Reminds me of Zarya's Graviton Surge or Mei's Blizzard. it would be a really good zoning tool that would help reset some pretty rough situations. that being said, it should only last for a MAXIMUM of ten minutes or even less. we need to consider the possibility of multiple users performing SALT NUKES one after the other, or the same user doing the same thing if they're sufficiently Old Money (which i'm not entirely against, but it's worth thinking about potential cooldown times).

i also really like the idea of certain Spells not being unanimously available. we've discussed having certain spells only being available to particular playstyles in the past but we could also give some out if you participated in a specific event, for example. it would make those Spells a bit more special whenever they are performed
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
I totally feel like this would be a great high level spell, but as @wtl said it's probably best left exclusive to the PPP.
Shroomguy
Such powerful wizardry would change things up. Go for it.
The Beef Baron
Shedinja
Added another suggestion to op
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]