Aidan
i owned someone online the other day and he sent me a soijak and told me to touch grass
so i went down to the playground

[Image: 1x9CG3v.jpg]
this fucker has been around for like 20 years and is still immaculate to my surprise. parts must have been replaced at some point or at least painted and shit. i mean it rains and snows here so?? idk i've never managed a playground. maybe i'll put in an app after this
the garbage can is a little creepy though somehow. i think the colour clash and the rust stain give it an imposing energy

[Image: GicC0dq.jpg]
coming around the starboard flank we can see quite a few points of egress. i think it's important to be able to get on and off these bitches in lots of different ways so you don't get bored. it also helps if you're playing blinded tag because it gives the blinded kid more ways to fall and injure themself.
that fireman's pole is slippery as fuck so you just plummet unless you do a stripper leg wrap on it. kind of fun but unfortunately it's not tall enough to really put the fear of god in you. how is a 6 foot tall cadillac like myself supposed to get his jollies with this weak shit? in general the whole thing is very compact and designed for manlets. maybe @Two_Finger would like it but i'm gonna have to dock points.

[Image: 5GZn468.jpg]
these ball things were cool. the rope itself is a decent way to make people fall on their ass but then they add spinning orbs and you're really fucked. this wheel thing makes it a lot easier, but trying to manage with just your natural balance is a bitch. i imagine having three or four people on here could lead to mass casualties, but that would require having friends so Shrug
there is some sloppy design here though in that the "tight rope" is not tight and is in fact looser than @zelma?. a little give is needed but this sloppy bitch just sags and all the balls clump together. no one likes sagging balls.
idk what those red pad things are. they don't bounce or anything. i guess they're slightly inconvenient steps.

[Image: as6Effn.jpg]
i kinda like this MC Escher ladder. you really have to twist your ass to work it.
slides were quite good actually. the red one was the worse of the two. you'd think the spinning shit would help make you sick faster but it actually just gets you stuck and slows you down. the blue one tho is like greased lightning holy fuck

[Image: 6spo5cZ.jpg]
swings are pretty standard fair, two regular and two diaper style. i was able to get some decent height by myself. also thank god you can wrap the chain around on these ones. i've seen that some cruel mad scientist invented spinning chains, stopping you from reducing the length. if i'm scraping my feet against the ground i don't get the sensation of repeatedly falling to my death, fucker

[Image: RoXuUDU.jpg]
the area is technically named after a creek so i would be remiss to not show it. you just walk down the hill a bit to get here. this is the exact time of year when it's actually a creek; it dries up in the summer and is a frozen hellscape during winter. for whatever reason that bench is super nice and new but this picnic table is a rotting pile of shit. i'm not too chafed about it though. if you're a neanderthal you can just eat on the floor and civilized society can keep their food inside away from insects and bears. also this is right next to a farm so the subtle scent of horse shit wafts by every once in a while.

[Image: QiTAcbU.jpg]
the inexorable march of progress has built family housing over the creek so it only goes maybe 100 feet before you see one of these nightmare tubes. i don't know if it connects to pee water or what, though i would assume not since the creek ceases to exist when it gets hot

so overall it's real tiny but pretty good for what it is. i didn't take too many nature pics since i am not a woman but there's good empty space to run around outside the actual playground structure. idk if that even counts but i give this shit a solid B-. if it was sized up for normal human consumption i could bump it up, maybe to a B+
Draku
a public park that's well maintained is a rarity, also based twisted chain swings.

the creek addition to the post is amusing. i guess i can see why they would prioritize keeping the seating pleasant over the table but, still kinda weird to not just replace both at the same time to me. but eating outside is always miserable so w/e
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
very comfy surrounding area, I like it