sealelement
post it here.

mario fans get the fuck out make your own thread i guess i can post puzzle plank galaxy in it.

100% pure gamer 100%
Fun With Despair
I haven't enjoyed a Sonic game since Mania (or Generations MAYBE if that doesn't count) but the music is always crazy good
MoonAge
(May 26, 2022 at 5:30 PM)sealelement Wrote: mario fans get the fuck out make your own thread i guess i can post puzzle plank galaxy in it.

[Image: 370]
Money
Superchao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGWSijvWxFI
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Spritanium
Sonic Heroes has some sleeper hits

This one fuckin rocks and it's so funny how seriously they treat the line "as the eggman watches"

When I was like 13 all I listened to was Guns N' Roses and Sonic music and with this one you can definitely hear the overlap

And yeah Chaotix is the other good one
Spritanium
Oh yeah this one from Shadow the Edgehog

"Obliterating everything that's not your friend" lmao why did they put the goofiest lyrics in the coolest songs

Actually apparently this one is from Sonic 06 which is even better
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku

this one goes under the radar hard but it rules.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
sealelement
(May 26, 2022 at 5:51 PM)Superchao Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGWSijvWxFI

the fix actually kinda goes

100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
I've always been fond of how goofy, over the top, and feel good Big the Cat's theme is
Pea
sealelement

i usually like the sonic adventure 2 version better but i like the sonic adventure 1 a lot too
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku

i remember when the sonic rush site first went up way back with a couple of sample tracks. this shit immediately caught my ears
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
girigiri
This is one of my favs personally : )
sealelement
(May 27, 2022 at 5:11 PM)Draku Wrote:

i remember when the sonic rush site first went up way back with a couple of sample tracks. this shit immediately caught my ears

yeah god that game's soundtrack was so good. the composer has a funny twitter account too
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
Yrrzy
Yrrzy
Briraka