A Summary of Attack of the Clones

Reeb
No one asked for this, but I was recently asked to watch Attack of the Clones with a relative and discovered that I, despite seeing Attack of the Clones at least thirty times in my life, still can't remember more than a few scenes of Attack of the Clones. As a result, both for your sake and my own, I will now proceed to summarize Attack of the Clones in a fashion that will be both enlightening for you and reminiscent for me, such that I never need to watch Episode II again for any reason and can tell anyone earnestly that I've seen it so many times I've committed it to paper, or whatever the online equivalent of paper is. Data.

Attack of the Clones:
Reeb
Why didn't they just call it the fucking Clone War or something like Obi-Wan says in A New Hope; the clones don't even attack for most of the episode, they invade solely to counteract the Separatists having already lured and kidnapped two Jedi and a sitting Senator.

Fuck I hate Episode II.
Hearts
geonosis was the best map in battlefront tho
Aidan
this is the worst prequel movie imo
Spritanium
It's kinda hilarious that they dedicated a giant-budget movie to just setting the war up, and the war itself was depicted in a 3D animated television series
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Reeb
The 2003 cartoon and the 3D-animated replacement were both better than anything in the entire rest of the prequels.
Yrrzy
my summary: its not very good
Spritanium
Star Wars prequels are a great case study for an entire studio, cast, and production team being fully sycophantic to a director who was decades out of practice. But the story is genuinely pretty interesting, and if it ever hits the public domain I think it could be turned into something less silly
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Hearts
The prequels gave us the pod racing video game and the trade fed droids so they're cool for that. Not much else tho
Mario
(Jun 3, 2022 at 10:42 PM)Hearts Wrote: The prequels gave us the pod racing video game and the trade fed droids so they're cool for that. Not much else tho

agreed episode I is the only one that should exist with the prequel trilogy.

prequels in general though, rogue 1 is great