CaptainSuperstition
and it was absolutely poggers

i especially liked when they fly the jet, and then they fly, and then they descend, and then fly again, and then descend, and then go up again, and then down, and then the shoot the missiles, and then they fly, and then they descend, and fly, and rotate up in the air, and fly, and descend, and fly

and then fly and then cry

and fly

12/10 awesome movie would watch again and totally recomend that you watch now

(Serious review: not gonna spoil anything here but it is a genuinely pretty great movie: it's very manly and patriotic, for one thing, and it also has a lot of poignant dialogue and heartfelt moments, and pretty neatly written characters and story and setting. It's got great direction and pacing and acting all around, and it especially gets more captivating the longer it goes. It's definitely worth seeing it in its entirety and not miss a single detail. It's a 9/10 from me.)
Yrrzy
nyoom
Evil Yoshi Toes
Manly and patriotic sounds amazing for a one night stand, but I prefer cute and healthily critical of government for long term commitments. I suppose 2 hours isn’t too bad, but I’d prefer an hour and a half “quickie” (what a weird and icky word!) if you get what I mean.

(Serious review: I’m just not that into Tom Cruise. I mean he’s cute enough, but I don’t find him sexy. I don’t know, just not my type I guess. I don’t even want to see his bare bum, which says a lot. I’m sure it’s athletic but I doubt it jiggles and — ugh! I don’t know. Maybe it’s in part his attitude... Just not my type.)
Aidan
(Jun 4, 2022 at 10:41 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: Manly and patriotic sounds amazing for a one night stand, but I prefer cute and healthily critical of government for long term commitments. I suppose 2 hours isn’t too bad, but I’d prefer an hour and a half “quickie” (what a weird and icky word!) if you get what I mean.

(Serious review: I’m just not that into Tom Cruise. I mean he’s cute enough, but I don’t find him sexy. I don’t know, just not my type I guess. I don’t even want to see his bare bum, which says a lot. I’m sure it’s athletic but I doubt it jiggles and — ugh! I don’t know. Maybe it’s in part his attitude... Just not my type.)

he's like 60 years old and half alien
sealelement
i want to catch this because i saw the first the other day and really liked it, or at least the parts that i vibed with. the first definitely has the "tom cruise proving to the audience that hes 100% straight" problem that makes the middle part of the movie often kind of a chore
100% pure gamer 100%