Satan
What's up assholes? It's been a while. Family Guy reviews? We don't even punish sinners in Hell with that. Anyways it's time for another fast food review. I was driving through my town earlier this week and noticed that the local Duchess restaurant had a new sign up advertising spicy nuggets. I was curious. If you remember from my last visit to Duchess I was disgusted with their performance. However, recently the drive-thru has been packed nearly every time I passed by. Cars almost out into the street level of packed. Maybe they turned a new leaf? Time to find out.

I arrived to find only two cars in the drive-thru. Lucky, I thought. I won't have to wait for long. I waited in line for 22 minutes. Guess that's the real reason for the backed up lines I always see!
[Image: 9QQvyDK.png]
Here is a picture of their back door that I took while I waited in line. It's covered with mold and mildew and definitely not a sign that they've started to care about cleanliness. I finally made it to the pick up window and the cashier asked me if I wanted blue cheese. I told her no. They probably scrape it off their door anyways. She handed me a greasy brown bag and a plastic fork then I drove back home.

[Image: t1PEYaE.jpg]
Well... this was not what I was expecting. I assumed they would have spicy breading like how every other place does it. These nuggets are literally just normal nuggets tossed in barbecue sauce. What makes this even more fucked up is that these cost twice as much as their normal nuggets! Every other fast food restaurant just gives you some sauce as part of the meal! At least they look less anemic than last time.

[Image: QtTlmKf.jpg]
Last time I ordered these nuggets several were not fully cooked. I grabbed a knife and cut them all in half to double check. They seemed okay, so I began eating. Yep, they really were just normal nuggets tossed in barbecue sauce. I wasn't impressed. The sauce is just a terrible attempt to mask their bad chicken nuggets.

[Image: nkRTuvb.jpg]
I'm not sure if you can tell from this image but I believe that the grease from the nuggets thinned the sauce out a bit. Disgusting. I ended up spending some quality time in the restroom after this meal.

1/5
I've been scammed.

I'll see you guys next time I forget how terrible the Duchess experience is.
[Image: ipfvir.png]
kuken
i can smell and taste this post and you ate this food so much i'm really proud of you

i wanna lick the grease up

mfggmfggmfggmfggmfggmfgg
sealelement
i'm actually concerned for you knowing that you ate this. god bless you for serving your country like this though
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
what the fuck

i'm also curious how they apparently have CFA tier lines... wait, it's hell, of course everyone is lining up for torture
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
why do you do this to yourself