Elyk
You all meet back up at the camp as agreed. Unfortunately you appear to be short two people. @Yrrzy is missing and so is @MoonAge. A quick search around the beach reveals MoonAge's corpse laying among the rest of the deceased passengers. She does not have any new visible wounds. You all discuss your day and plan for tomorrow.

A day and a half has passed.
As a reminder, you may survive two days without food and one day without drink.

Known Living Participants
@Draku
@Superchao
@Rad Shiba
@Negative Man
@Morbius
@Aiden
@A Rat
@Ameeba
@Two_Finger

Submissions for your Night 2 + Day 3 actions are due Friday at 8:00 pm EDT
This is in about two days from now. Please consult the [Day 1] Morning thread for additional information and rules.

Killing Game account posting rules apply. You may not directly copypaste your account but you are welcome to share any information or present any items.
Two_Finger
damn wtf why we dyin out here
Ameeba
[Image: EGMn6VL.jpg]
Draku
-aiden and a rat collaborate with me to create a rain catcher, we put it up next to the medical tent
-it begins to rain
-morbius runs out and informs me the boogeyman is outside
-"tell him to fuck off"
-aiden goes to the wreckage, morbius and a rat go to into the tent. i sleep outside in the rain for some reason. that's what i get for not writing a game submission where i make it 8 lengthy paragraphs long with multiple conditionals like usual. i will be sure to correct this grave error next time
-i drink some water and eat, twofinger is in his undies walking away from the scrap pile with some wires.
-moonage is laying in the sand, dead. she has lacerations on her leg with really shitty bandaging with clothing scraps, a lighter, an alarm clock, and two pockets full of purple berries.
-twofinger comes back from whence he left with the wires, with superchao in tow who is wearing, uh, something at least. he has a digital camera.
-morbius and rad shiba return, with shiba having a spear and some dead game (read: birds).
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Morbius
well, despite being "the living vampire" himself, i am not the scariest thing out there in the dark...

i have increased speed and strength at night, so i went out to see if i could try to bag a large herbivore, but turned back both because of the rain and because of something i saw in the distance. it looked like a man, but with some kind of mask or strange head. it was too dark and too far away to see, but it moved strangely.

i am a doctor, so i could tell that it moved like a human could, but it was jerky and had a strange gait like it didnt know how walking worked. i turned around and ran back to the safety of camp, where i explained the situation to draku.

at some point in the morbing, the sunglasses dog and i went to go hunting. i am weaker during the daytime so i wasn't very effective, but he proved to be a formidable hunter indeed, and procured two birds for us.

I then headed back to camp. thankfully nobody seemed to get injured during the night, though i am very curious as to what became of our missing survivor.
Aiden
I think Moon just forgot to drink water.
Morbius
i'm more concerned about yrr than moonage
Negative Man
I don't deserve sleeping inside any tent...
Morbius
dog with sunglasses may I have some food
Rad Shiba
Sure bud! You can have the bird that you uh, already drank the blood of. I think that counts as calling dibs.