Elyk
Another day passes. You all regroup at the camp. @Morbius appears to be missing.
A quick search around the beach reveals:
- Somebody has started a small fire
- MoonAge's corpse is missing a leg
- There are about three servings of water left in the rain catcher

Discuss your day and plan for tomorrow.

Two and a half days have passed.
As a reminder, you may survive two days without food and one day without drink.

Known Living Participants
@Draku
@Superchao
@Rad Shiba
@Negative Man
@Aiden
@A Rat
@Ameeba
@Two_Finger

Submissions for your Night 3 + Day 4 actions are due Tuesday at 8:00 pm EDT
This is in about two days from now. Please consult the [Day 1] Morning thread for additional information and rules.

Killing Game account posting rules apply. You may not directly copypaste your account but you are welcome to share any information or present any items.
Ameeba
do we have Cupp im thirsty
Elyk
A few people asked, so here is what the interior of a plane looks like in this game:
[Image: gypot9B.png]
It's very simplified.
Two_Finger
I would like to show off that weird pamphlet I found
Rad Shiba
Sup dudes! You won't BELIEVE what I found following that stream. So I headed east where it splits, and I came up to this hill. And at the top of it, the stream leads to this pool that's super clear and kinda warm for some reason. Looks nice for a swim, but I noticed there's a pipe in the middle of it, kinda like a fountain. That's funky, right? That's a sign of civilization right there, dudes.

I also got a good view of the whole island from the top, and I saw something that blew my mind. There's another plane. Over on the eastern part of the island, there's a second crash site, and I thought I saw someone walkin' around over there. Maybe we should check that out? There could be other survivors! But doesn't that also mean another plane went down...? Why would that happen...

Something's fucked up here, fellas.
Elyk
(Aug 7, 2022 at 10:20 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: I would like to show off that weird pamphlet I found

The cover of the pamphlet reads "Receivers of the Sky People" written in golden letters on a starry sky background. The contents contain some blurry UFO photographs and clip art of gray aliens with large black eyes. A quick skim through the text reveals that the visitors are expected to arrive from the Andromeda Galaxy within the week. All members of the Receivers are duty bound to supply them with the golden nectar they need.
Negative Man
So thirsty... Can someone take care of this water problem? I doubt I'll ever be able to deal with that...
A Rat
I suppose i should elaborate on the whole "morbius is a traitorous jerk bag and i hate him now"

So we go on a fun wood gathering adventure as good pals do, i just want to make sure hes okay and nobody tries to hurt him.

As we're walking i feel a stabbing in my back that luckily sucks and only re-opens my crash wound, i look for the culprit and its morbius himself trying to stab me! Poorly mind you but its the threat that counts.

So my plan to defend morbius turns on him and i use my pepper spray (that was mine its still mine) to get him to cut it out. It works and he runs into the forest screaming in an unknown language. might be demons might be french im not smart im just well prepared.

Anyway he drops the spear (its mine now) and i use it as a makeshift crutch to luckily find negative man also in the forest and he bandages me up like the bro he is. Unlike that morbius guy screw him.

Im safe and good but seriously what was his problem. also I give my extra water bottle to negative man as a reward
Draku
was going to hold onto this info until i saw if others spoke up but it doesn't seem like it, so here is some interesting stuff
-that's my pamphlet! it's ok twof, i was forced at character creation to rob you of your pilot role before the game started so the wheelchair bullying was warranted. i stashed the items i took from you on the other pilot's corpse and was going to try to make it look like the hijacking of the plane was by an evil NPC. however, despite this:
-the gunshots heard in the cockpit were NOT me. i never heard these. i did have a gun though, it was the fully loaded one that landed on the beach. i did not bother to reclaim it after getting rng fucked.
-the boogeyman cryptid in the forest is an alien. they want golden nectar, as the pamphlet implies. it was revealed to me in my current day's results that the golden nectar is piss. if we give the alien(s) our piss they will probably help us off the island. at least that is my assumption.
-there is some form of "special cargo" that was meant to be on this plane (the reason my character hijacked it), but wasn't. either it was already taken by another member who was set into the game to counter the ayy lmao assist plan or is in the OTHER crash site. this may also be something the aliens want.
-i don't know if the other crash site is an actual plane or the ayys themselves, now that i am thinking about it.
-this is basically all i know about the greater situation.

ok, onto my actual daily recollection.
-i take a lighter, half of the berries, and an alarm clock from moonage's corpse.
-schao and twof walk over, i snort cocaine with them against my will. this is apparently the last of his drugs. schao takes moonage's left leg. twof beats me up and steals my water bottle and snack pack. he then goes to sleep. as i said, this is honestly justified. you know you can get your actual clothes back from the other pilot's corpse if you want bro.
-i sleep in the tent. i dream, which gives me the the revelation that the nectar is piss. my cult apparently pissed into barrels to collect nectar for the aliens.
-i awaken next to a rat and negative man. wow, this tent is filthy. i go outside and refill it with the rain catcher supplies. good thing i helped with that!
-i go into the wreckage, the food cart is empty. i do not know if someone took all of the supplies or if we just emptied it out naturally.
-inside the cargo hold, i find yrr's corpse. a small dead animal wearing an among us halloween costume is next to her. twof walks in, still in his underwear. he has my scripture i stashed away.
-i obtain some scooby snax from yrr. i find an umbrella and take it. this is where i learn that the cargo i was after is not in the hold. again, i do not know if it was never in there to begin with and thus in the other wreck or if someone else already got to it. i prioritized securing food/water sources for the group above what my character shit gave me as a mission lol
-apparently all that is in the cargo hold is standard luggage and video equipment. the video equipment is kinda weird admittedly...
-i piss in my water bottle and go back to camp.

it's worth noting that the black box flight recorder is probably worth recovering. i assume schao probably trashed or took it due to going into the cockpit early on. i didn't want people to think about it initially due to my character profile that was out of my control but i've spilled the beans on everything special i knew so w/e.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aiden
Draku is gonna make us drink the piss-aid to appease his ayylien overlords. Maybe we should tie him up or something.

I went to the food cart and found it empty. Shiba was just being the best, and I went to drink some rain water. I also made some fish traps in the shallows for food.

I would like to check the traps for fish and also check the horizon for rain clouds.
Draku
(Aug 9, 2022 at 3:08 AM)Aiden Wrote: Draku is gonna make us drink the piss-aid to appease his ayylien overlords. Maybe we should tie him up or something.
i helped you make the raincatcher and this is what i get Sad

helping the ayys is just an idea for getting assistance, i don't know if it would actually help us escape or not but it would neutralize the hostile presence in the woods at least and they would probably have some form of repayment in mind.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aiden
(Aug 9, 2022 at 3:08 AM)Aiden Wrote: I would like to check the traps for fish and also check the horizon for rain clouds.
Elyk
(Aug 9, 2022 at 9:32 PM)Aiden Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2022 at 3:08 AM)Aiden Wrote: I would like to check the traps for fish and also check the horizon for rain clouds.

You drag the fish trap on shore and find four fish. The sky is clear.