Elyk
Another day, another meeting back at the camp. However, this time even more faces appear to be missing. @A Rat and @Superchao are not present.
A quick search around the beach reveals:
- The rain catcher is completely dry
- There is a pile of firewood next to the fire pit
- Somebody has set up a distillation system above the fire pit
- A suitcase with two cooked fish

Discuss your day and plan for tomorrow.

Three and a half days have passed.
As a reminder, you may survive two days without food and one day without drink.

Known Living Participants
@Draku
@Rad Shiba
@Negative Man
@Aiden
@Ameeba
@Two_Finger

Submissions for your Night 4 + Day 5 actions are due Friday at 8:00 pm EDT
This is in about two days from now. Please consult the [Day 1] Morning thread for additional information and rules.

Killing Game account posting rules apply. You may not directly copypaste your account but you are welcome to share any information or present any items.
Draku

>go to rain catcher, get a drink. rad shiba is also doing the sippy. there is one serving of water left in the raincatcher.

>rad shiba inquires further about what i know, i reveal that i said literally everything i know already lol. he goes off towards the wreckage.

>i piss in one of my water bottles to procure more nectar. i put the alarm clock i got off of moonage into the tent, the fire pit isn't looking too hot (HEH). i set out to get some firewood.

>i go into the forest, i find some firewood pretty quickly which i stow away. a rat has found some wood themselves, carrying it back to camp.

>i try to look for ayys. i find a tribesman instead. he has a bark facemask he's holding up to his face, with red streaks and eyeholes cut into it. for some reason i assume he's an ayy and try to give him a bottle of nectar, he rejects the gift and ruptures it before running off towards camp and grabbing a sharpened stick. rude.

>i follow him, i spot a figure on the ground and a second one holding a spear. a third figure appears from the direction of the camp. he states that there's a briefcase that contains a zombie virus. the spear figure attempts to flee with said briefcase, but fails because it's handcuffed to the ground-bound figure. the third figure shoots the spear-wielder, before undoing the handcuffs and walking away with the briefcase.

>what the fuck.

>i go over, assuming the coast is clear now. a rat and morbius are revealed as the two dead figures, with the third, a murderer, being a mystery. a rat has a large hole in her neck. i take her water bottle and pepper spray, leaving behind a key ring and a scrap blade. morbius has been shot, as the one who was trying to escape with the briefcase. he has a sharp piece of scrap, two transfusion bags, and his bloody spear. my handgun, still fully loaded, is on the ground as well. i get it back.

>i head back to camp, i locate aiden who gives me a delicious fish which i eat. thanks! i dump the firewood i procured next to the firepit. aiden heads towards the plane wreckage. i go into the tent, twof is inside sleeping. i also sleep.

>i awaken in the late afternoon for the group meeting. i type this up on my laptop and show everyone the notepad document. the reader of this wonders where i got a laptop from. it vani

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Negative Man
People are dying and it's all my fault. I couldn't save them with my pathetic excuse of a being...
Negative Man
I also really need water.... What's worse than a worthless protoplasm? A dehydrated one...
Aiden
I've just been in the camp being our scout leader, making dried fish and water for anyone who needs some. Feels like Ameeba should be doing this shit. I made a thing for boiling seawater at the campfire, and I think I got 2 more fish, cuz I ate one and Draku ate one.
Ameeba
(Aug 11, 2022 at 5:09 AM)Aiden Wrote: I've just been in the camp being our scout leader, making dried fish and water for anyone who needs some. Feels like Ameeba should be doing this shit. I made a thing for boiling seawater at the campfire, and I think I got 2 more fish, cuz I ate one and Draku ate one.

i sowwy x_x
i making story

[Image: w3b4792.jpg]
[Image: hDKrGMu.jpg]
[Image: KtGcVBl.jpg]