Elyk
Those of you that remain meet back up at the campsite. @Two_Finger is not among the group. At least with the dwindling numbers there are less mouths to feed.
A quick search around the beach reveals the following new information:
- There fire has gone out
- The suitcase that contained cooked fish is gone
- The rotting corpses are attracting flies and other insects

Discuss your day and plan for tomorrow.

Four and a half days have passed.
As a reminder, you may survive two days without food and one day without drink.

Known Living Participants
@Draku
@Rad Shiba
@Negative Man
@Aiden
@Ameeba

Submissions for your Night 5 + Day 6 actions are due Monday at 8:00 pm EDT
This is in about two days from now. Please consult the [Day 1] Morning thread for additional information and rules.

Killing Game account posting rules apply. You may not directly copypaste your account but you are welcome to share any information or present any items.
Draku

>drink my water, go to sleep. twof is in the tent as well

>wake up, negative man is outside, asleep. twof tries to look for something near the fire pit and fails.

>rad shiba, my travel guide, shows up with his rad spearba. we act out the dark knight rises briefly and have a good laugh

>we go east instead of west, because fuck china. i fill up my water bottle at the stream, twof takes a sippy, and we continue onward after a brief rest.

>hitting the crash site, twof goes along the shoreline to explore. i check the corpses and find an mp3 player, a garrotte, and some pencils. well that's an assortment. superchao's corpse is there too, and reanimates. he grabs my leg and i cap his zombie ass. that was close, fuck.

>rad shiba comes over, i explain the situation, and he checks the corpse. a travel guidebook, digital camera, and an empty water bottle. shiba takes the water bottle.

>we go onboard the plane. there's a half eaten leg, my classic smoke grenade, and the food cart. the food cart is somehow completely emptied out. twof has betrayed us...

>shiba goes for the cockpit, i go for the cargo hold.

>i hear strangers approaching and duck into cover. twof and two dark robed figures enter, and they coerce him. "you'd better hope for your sake that the part is still intact", one of them says, before they check through the crates. one of the robed figures calls for his "brother" to help carry their goal item. i'm reminded of my own cult, in which we ALSO wear similar hooded robes and call each other "brother bee". unless proven otherwise, i'm assuming they've got an outpost on the island and that's what that manmade structure we've heard about before is. somehow, twof has managed to swap places with me rolewise. huh.

>they remove a large electrical component (later specified as a transformer) and have twof carry it for them.

>i go back into the cabin, shiba pops out of the cockpit and is confused. i explain that i have no clue what's going on at this point and we watch them head into the forest near the eastern edge of the cliff. we return to the beach.

>shiba checks the nearby water for items, i pick some white berries. when we reconvene, we go back to camp, with shiba's water bottle newly filled.

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Negative Man
I heard a story... It was terrible, painful to hear, but I deserve it...