Elyk
Another day has passed. You all gather back at the campsite. Neither @Ameeba nor @Rad Shiba are there.

A quick search around the beach reveals the following new information:
- A new fire has been lit. It is smoking more intensely than it previously was.
- Two dead fish are next to the fire.
- The corpses have been moved closer to the water.

Discuss your day and plan for tomorrow.

Five and a half days have passed.
As a reminder, you may survive two days without food and one day without drink.

Known Living Participants
@Draku
@Negative Man
@Aiden

Wait a minute, what's that?

The whirring of a propeller can be heard overhead. You all look up. It's a helicopter. Are you saved?

The helicopter lands and turns off. A man steps out. He is wearing a dark suit and has a pair of sunglasses on. He turns to Negative Man and asks him, "Have you completed the mission?"

Negative Man shouts back in a meek voice, "Yes, would you like to see the proof?"

"No, we trust you." replies the man in the suit.

Suddenly, a figure appears from the east. They are wearing a gas mask and carrying a submachine gun.

Everyone turns their attention toward them. The man in the suit shouts "And who the fuck are you supposed to be?" He immediately shrugs, not bothering to wait for a reply. "It doesn't matter I suppose, as long as the mission was completed. Come on Negative Man, let's go." He gestures to Negative Man to come forward.

Negative Man walks towards the helicopter. "How many empty seats does this thing have?" he asks.

The man in the suit chuckles. "What, you expect us to take them along? Why should we?"

Submissions for your Night 6 actions are due Friday at 8:00 pm EDT
This is in about two days from now. Please consult the [Day 1] Morning thread for additional information and rules.

Killing Game account posting rules apply. You may not directly copypaste your account but you are welcome to share any information or present any items.
Draku
customary account post before the FINAL BOSS

i had a basic as fuck day while everyone else is fighting or simping for the cult or something lol

>walk over to aiden and get food and drink, give aiden the water bottle back earlier than anticipated by request

>go to sleep in the tent, negative man is already doing so as well

>we awaken, rad shiba is armed with a spear and gas mask as he goes to the stream

>negative man chugs his flask, we follow

>negative man refills his flask at the stream, i was going to refill aiden's and give it back but ah well. purple berries obtained.

>return to camp, negative man is waiting for his pickup, the fire is out. i use the extra firewood from before and start a smoky-ass fire to scare away the insects.

>i move the corpses around further down the shoreline, camp is saved. just in time.

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Negative Man
Rescue has arrived.... Have I been worth it all along?
Rad Shiba
Whoa! It's just me, dudes. This mask fits a dog surprisingly well huh?

I went back to the other crash site earlier to check out some stuff by myself. I wanted to see what was on the dead guy's camera and the MP3 player over there, but the camera was busted and the MP3 player had nothing but Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day on it! Seven copies, actually. Everyone's got their fave jam I guess! *cough* what the fuck

After that...it's a secret! Classified! Redacted! It was pretty sick tho. Let's just say those piss freaks aren't gonna be causing trouble anymore.

Their super secret evil lair or whatever is at the base of the cliff in the middle of the island, if you're interested for...some reason. They've got some kinda funky partially-completed device in there, maybe related to the aliens? Also piss. And water! Presumably to make more piss. I offered everyone free therapy, we could've avoided this

And now I'm here! And so is a helicopter. Who's this clown with the shades? He's kinda stealing my vibe.