A Rat
Oh right i was doing a garrison.

So my roommate very helpfully provided her whisky in exchange for trying all of the drinks with me.
I asked her why she would want to do that to herself. She said she was curious. Her opinions are marked with R

[Image: 20221003_192844.jpg]
Whisky- oh boy this is going to be fun. Tastes good but very strong

My roommate also actually likes whisky so her shots were a bit stronger than mine.
[Image: 20221003_193419.jpg]

Whisky + Classic- 1/10. Wow that was really good. Like really good, it takes out the burn but leaves the flavour. Very nice will have again.
R- " 2/10 it takes the burn out of the whisky. what the fuck."
Tenesse tussle- Sounds good to me

Whisky + Spark- 6/10 yuck. The tartness works against it here and is just. Unpleasant. Not super offensive just blegh.
R- " 7/10 i would rather drink plain whisky"
Monster mash - The voodew version is also monster mash! Get the fuck outta here.

Whisky + Voltage- it turned a sort of swampy green. Thats neat. 1/10 very close to the original, maybe even slightly better but my ranking doesn't work that way.
R-"4/10 i would take it as a random shot"
Gamer's hootenany - Heh. Sure.

Whisky + Melon- the first one was too weak so i took a stronger one. 9/10 i can stomach it but only once. Very yucky.
R-" This is going to taste awful. 8/10. I could drink it but it is not enjoyable"
Farmer's market special - yea. Thats accurate. Tastes like something you would find on the ground after the farmer's market.

Whisky + Baja - Dear god help me.
Tastes like the way rubbing alcohol smells. Very strong. 10/10 i should not be drinking this. I absent mindedly drank the last drop.
Why do i hate myself.
R- "6/10 tastes like rug-burn."
Tex mix- We don't have a taco bell. Sure.

Whisky + Gold- 4/10 pleasant, covers up the burn nicely but still a bit acidy for me.
R-"4/10 drink this if you want to cover the burn from the whisky. I don't like pineapple"
New fashioned - Deadass? Fits really well
Draku

>Tastes like the way rubbing alcohol smells.

jesus h i'd vomit

i'm surprised how decent to well half of those seemed to go, the neutralization from mixing is interesting
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
i would also rather have a whiskey shot straight
Yrrzy
oh dear god
Hearts
Interesting, my brother hates when I buy mountain dew instead of coke because he claims it doesn't mix well with whiskey. I'll tell him he's wrong because a rat said so.
Spritanium
Mountain Dew was invented in tennessee as a whisky mixer. It honestly mixes better with whisky than coke does
[Image: supercorrect.png]