Poll: What should we do?

Nothing.
41.67%
Create a new channel for ecchi posting.
16.67%
Create a new channel for politics/controversial.
33.33%
Move ecchi posting to #arts-and-crafts.
0%
Move ecchi posting to #lifechat.
0%
Move ecchi posting to #venting.
8.33%
Move ecchi posting to #funny-meme.
0%
Total: 12 vote(s)

Where should ecchi posting be allowed?

Elyk
After the previous poll we made the change to allow ecchi to be posted on the Discord server in 18+ channels. Currently it has found a home in the politics/controversial channel. Some users are unhappy with this situation and are posting political material in other channels. Should ecchi content be forced into a new channel? Should a new politics channel be made? Should we do nothing? Vote. The poll will be open until Friday evening.
Draku
new channel for politics so that we can let gentleguy into it again and create an omega concentration of stupid shit for him to say
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
delete #news
i got a minus ball for writing this so it's correct
i want whatever makes the most people upset and i think allowing ecchi during despair's #venting sessions about darksouls 3 is the perfect option for that
Hearts
Ecchi posting and politics posting are both largely perpetuated by a single person each, with yrr occasionally telling them to fuck off, so I think they're meant for each other
Amoeba
just make saltmines public and then have zelma keep his ecchi in there to punish anyone who gets saltmined
Yrrzy
simply rename contro/ecchi channel to salt-mines