Are moderators killing this forum?

Some moderation is needed but I think the current moderators are killing this forum with their over-policing attitude. There are also some serious flaws in their thinking.

A moderator said that the more you post the more you'll get into trouble. The post has been deleted but there are many witnesses. The view is shared among moderators and they argued that it's to encourage meaningful discussions, but that's bu******. We all know how the dating thread got closed even though the discussion went really well and there was no violation of the rules.

Another moderator said that arguments are dangerous and they will be moderated at their discretion. What's the purpose of an internet forum then? Is it for collecting general opinions like your favorite brand of toilet paper? They clearly promote yes-man culture here and would punish people for having different views/opinions. I've used up my ban quota so I'll just say yeees man (or yeees maam to the old lady).

Are moderators killing this forum?
"You misunderstood from the very beginning. You just believed what you wanted to believe."
Rei Ayanami
Yrrzy
yes
Elyk
Yes, and if you use single ply you're going to have to be banned.
Aidan
who the fuck collects toilet paper
Yrrzy
oh how quickly we forgot 2020