Elyk
The holiday season has begun, and you know what that means? It's time for another Randomizer KG, that's what! As usual, the goal of this game is to provide a more casual shit-posty experience than the usual Killing Games. This time I'm adding a new, unique gimmick. Every player will have a stocking in their bedroom which will be stuffed with a random item each night.

What wacky things will Santa bring for our players? We have a list right here!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=868361212

If you have anything you would like to see in the game feel free to add it to the spreadsheet before it starts. Items, roles, and rooms, will all be pulled from the spreadsheet.

I am aiming for 8 players and the game will run for 3 nights. I'm not against adding extra slots/nights if we get enough people interested.

Reply if you would like to sign up. Sign ups will be open until December 5th.

Participants
1. AngelLime
2. Two_Finger
3. Cesare
4. Hypnos
5. Kim Kardashian-West
6. MCD
7. Superchao
8. Nightwheel
9. Kid's TV Show Host
10. Evil Miku
11. Zelma
12. ThePyroGuy
13. Maushold
14. Turb
Fun With Despair
put me in chief, dupe will come later

it would be fun if we got more than 8 but mostly because I like the item gimmick snowballing
Two_Finger
im in
Cesare
Greetings, it is I, CESARE. Own a little food truck called Zomburger, you may have heard things about it, bad things, that's the point. Here's how this little business transaction's going to work, alright: I make the garbage burgers, you eat the garbage burgers and die so I can make a profit and have a safety net for pursuing my passion of black metal polka music. Crystal clear? Good, then let's get busy.
Hypnos
reserved! I'll edit this post later with, you know, an introduction or whatever.
kim kardashian-west
merry xmas honeys pass the 'nog
MCD
yes pls Thumbs Up
Superchao
do you like how my face disintegrates into chalk
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Nightwheel
I want in!
Kright
Seems like you already have 8, so I’ll be a back up if needed
Fun With Despair
It allows more than 8 players, 8 is the minimum
Yrrzy
ah fuck i didnt figure out a dupe yet
Kright
oh since it's all good for more people i'll confirm i'm in - i'll probably dupe as everyone favorite TV kids show host Sugar
Evil Miku
Appearance of Hatsune Miku
AngelLime
Tribute hath been paid, as the holy day approaches.

Yet by the hands of sinners, it hath been paid unto the original sinner, rather than towards their own redemption.

You bestow tribute unto the adversary, the @Demonlemon, yet the sacred ways hath been forgotten, and my tithe remains unfulfilled.

Very well.

Hark! My heralds cry, as the trumpts sound aloud. I hath come to bestow judgment, as has been foretold. My tithe shall be paid, and my cup shall floweth over...

With the blood of the unclean.

[Image: AR4Yi91.png]
Kids TV Show Host
[Image: 990ae4344cfefa5da74bf193242e1934a7d3b5fc.pnj]

Hello Boys and Girls! It's your favorite kids show host Sugar~

Did someone say it's time for the Christmas special?
I sure hope everyone has been good this year~

ThePyroGuy
Hello minus world.
Maushold
[Image: images_2_21.jpg]

A wild Maushold appeared.
Turb
I'll join and figure out a dupe soon