Elyk
The first night has ended. Did you all enjoy your Christmas presents? I know some of you didn't! Now, who died? Two people.

@Nightwheel's corpse has been found.

They were the ??? [???]
Abilities
???
???
+On death your role is not revealed

@Turb's corpse has been found.

They were the Ultimate Witty Season [Bad]
Abilities
+Can vaporize anything you get a firm hand or grip on. A pile of ash proportional to size is left there and cannot be destroyed. If the object was a player the ash cannot be removed from the room.
-If you lose any blood you will pass out.
-Can never be knocked out or sleep outside of room in consequence of death

Case File
- Nightwheel's body was found in his bedroom.
- Nightwheel is laying face down next to his bed. His dick is smashed in and his upper abdomen is bruised.
- Turb's body was found in the Eyeball room.
- Turb is laying on the floor. There is a bruise on the back of his head. He is wearing a Maushold mask.
- All of the computers in the 100 Thieves Lounge and Streaming Room have been smashed.
- The barrels have all been kicked over. Management requests that you find fun times elsewhere.
- One of the cows has been executed.
- There is a fort made of books in the library.

MAP
[Image: RkV05nR.png]

Room Descriptions:
Please let me know if any of the rooms listed here are inaccurate and I will update the list.

Game Rules
-A murder must happen every night. If nobody submits to attempt one will happen "by accident".
-All players will start in their rooms each night regardless of where they ended on the previous night.
-No unarmed kills unless your role says otherwise.
-If you attempt to steal a player's stocking it will be delivered to their room at the start of the next phase.

Living Participants
@AngelLime
@Two_Finger
@Cesare
@Hypnos
@kim kardashian-west
@Mr Blobby
@Superchao
@Kids TV Show Host
@Evil Miku
@Monkey D. Ecchi
@Mizzlebip
@Maushold

Voting will end Sunday at 12:00 am EST
kim kardashian-west
who tf scuffed my ass
AngelLime
My children, hear me speak.

This man hath lived an arduous life, the threat of death looming over him at each moment. Truly, for his virtue in spite of this, he shall be rewarded in the Kingdom of Heaven evermore.

[Image: AR4Yi91.png]

And yet, this Faithful One hath been taken too soon... Among your number lies an unforgivable sinner, a pox upon my dear children.

A sickness, that shall be purged.

Hear me, O heavens above! O lands far! In service of vengeance, to right this wrong and lay my fallen child to rest... To speak the truths of the evening in my stead, and to uncover thy wickedness....

I call forth... the first apostle.

[Image: 8jEWLHl.gif]
Maushold
The wild Maushold used Play Rough!

[Image: mausfather.png]

We are the Maushold.

We believe in the phrase "to spread like mice"; when we share our gifts and festive spirit, we make sure to invite the whole family. Cousins, sisters, brothers, wives, aunts, Mr. Blobby. Everyone here is part of the family, whether they know it or not. And when we invite the whole family, we expect them all to show up. It's a sign of respect in the Maushold. If someone asks for a Helping Hand, for a Population Bomb, or to pump someone full of Bullet Seeds, we deliver as a family, and always Tidy Up.

No one messes with family. Especially not our family. When you're with one of us, you're in with all of us. And we hold an especially sentimental weakness to our children.

So, on that first wintry day, the beginning of a Maushold gathering like any other, among festive cheer and gifts aplenty, we were appalled to discover an attack on our haus. When we got the call that our littlest bambino, a newly adopted rat child, Turb, christened after our late great uncle Turbini, had been brutally murdered. Our heart, she stopped. All eyes were upon his body, as he lay quiet and still. Our wife, she wept.

What had we done to be disrespected so? Was there a rat in our household?

As we gazed at the falling snow, we evaluated the night as it played out, engaging in preparations for the christening of four new ringleaders in the Maushold family. At this rate, the Big Cheese was going to get involved, so we four, little and big, resolved to avenge our family before it came to that. Keeping things respectable, and clean, in the eyes of the law, and resolving issues as quiet as a mouse.

Our littlest member began to read off the itinerary for the eve, and we evaluated what we'd seen.

[Image: Maushold.png]

Maushold @ Play Rough
- Don the gloves.
- Greet the extended family. Our Maushold saying, "Cheesed to meet you", is engraved on a plaque on our mansion doors.
- Arm ourselves.
- Re-distribute the flow of bodies from the Enemy Pipe. We are a superstitious lot, and wish our family no harm, but had someone happened to use the pipe and breathe toxic gas after our interference, it would be a grave tragedy.
- Offer refreshments in the Danky Stable to our extended family as necessary. As a prestigious family, we don't handle drugs. We sought to take care of the narcotics trade by making a scene in That Pool, if our redistribution of bodies failed.
- Locate and induct our newest member. A sacred christening.
- Hit the mattresses.

Night observations:
- As we were heading to the Enemy Pipe, we spotted cousin Kim Kardashian-West in the hundred thieves lounge, smashing computers. We don't believe in technology. One generation of Maushold may seek to fight the digital war for our turf, someday, so it was pleasant seeing a potential new ringleader take a bold stance against the modern age.
- A Koopa Troopa emerged from the pipe as we four mice began to lift it. We departed with the pipe, and cousin Evil Miku emerged from it as we were carrying it.
- Miku followed us as we returned to the lounge, where cousin AngelLime was here. A highly religious member of the extended family, with many connections.
- We passed through the Eyeball room with our pipe, and spotted our newest inductee, Turb, proving his worth, being unseen by the eyes of the law. Stabbing them, as it were.
- Setting up our pipe, we returned to our quarters, before heading to the Dankey Stable. We stole the water supply, in the hopes of tempting those who approach the narcotic plant with a refreshing drink. Balanced it on our heads, because for our family, it's always on the mouse.
- The power went out for a bit.
- Cousin green goblin arrives. We offer our refreshment, and exit, heading for the blade armory.
- Here, we spot cousin Two Finger, known for killing men with just two fingers, in a wheelchair and pushing barrels in the streaming room. The computers were smashed.
- We're always aware of one or two problematic persons who need to be put "on ice by the mice", but tonight, the mice were on ice. The Blade Armory floor, that is.
- We arm ourselves, then head to the Dark Room to grab supplies for our christening, forming four ringleader masks for our beloved family members in the Laundry Room shortly after.
- As we prepare, Cesare passes through.
- It was then that the hour of our bambino's christening had to commence, and we returned to his room, only to find him already dead, eyes were gazing upon his lifeless body. We masked him, in honour of his death, and vowed revenge. Then cousin Monkey, with her massive assets, entered. We departed, and went to sleep.

As our evaluation concluded, our largest member stood to attention, and declared that we would avenge Young Turb. Our dagger was sharpened and ready. This was an attack on our Maushold, and we would not forget it.

It's moderately effective!
Evil Miku
Someone ruined the travel pipe! How is Miku going to avoid other peoples bedrooms?
Was going to sabotage the League of Legends computers but someone else did it first! Disappointing.
Lime summoned a demon while Miku was there and it went to the eyeball room! No!
It should have been all eyes on Miku! The eyes were ruined, ripped from their sockets! Miku is going to turn Lime into vegetable juice!!!!
Dead Turb was already there too, at least somebody is having a worse day than Miku.
The last straw was someone turned the lights off, Miku needs a spotlight. Gave up and went back to bed.
Two_Finger
schao + blobby enter cow room, I enter myself shortly after and see some cow gore
tv host has fishbowl on head
I KICK over all the barrels, for fun
evil miku is in the smashed streaming room
as I pass through laundry, maushold passes through to the streaming room and is cheesed to meet me
green goblin is in mausholds room and exits to laundry, I follow and maushold is here making something out of cloth
hypnos and greenie gobbie are chillin eatin pizza, gobbie offers me some
schao is squatting
enemy pipe is not in it's room
enter eyeball room, d. ecchi and turb are layin down, turb wearin a maushold mask
Superchao
-Wake up
-Team up with blobby, go to Round Up Room and Dairy Farm
-Enter Nightwheel's bedroom, introduce him to the pain train
-Put him back in bed. He's still alive.
-Go to the bomb room, then through the bedrooms, to the Ladder
-Mr. Blobby climbs the Ladder, I go smoke weed in the Dankey Stable
-Check out the 3D Printer to amuse myself, power goes off during this time
-Head to Turb's Bedroom, then to the Eyeball Room. Turb is lying there
-Judge the eyes
-Go to the thieves lounge, turn down Green Goblin's pizza
-Do some squats
-Go over to the pizza oven, see Monkey D. Ecchi there
-Notice the book fort and the battle droid in the Library
-Try to go sleep, bedroom is locked shut
-End up sleeping in Blobby's bedroom
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
kim kardashian-west
hey lovelies 😍 i no we r all #Blessed but sum times we don't get what want🤬 & we have 2 tuff it out 💪 last nite i wanted to talk 2 a certain pirate 🐒 & even made a special appearance in her room 🛏️ but it just didn't work out 😭 & next morning i woke up smelling like a fish market 🤢
Monkey D. Ecchi
[Image: aoss80.png]

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~~
I'm going to be king of the titties!!!

I'm so sad..........last night we lost two friends...
I don't know what happened...but....I can at least tell you all what I saw...! In fact...I'll tell you everything I did!!!

I went for a quick swim and afterwards I took a nice deep breath....and dashed through the poison room and straight to Turb's room!
I know....I know...sore subject now...but I just really wanted him to be one of my nakama so...as he was sleeping....I......I.....

Smacked him with my titties

Then he woke up and went to the eyeball room and I went to Maushold's room, then the laundry room and then finally the streaming room where I saw Kim K smashing computers!!! Isn't that cool?????

I had to go to the pizza oven! So I walk through the armory and see Cesare cooking something!! Hmmmmm I wonder what it was....but whatever now I'm bored!!
What's the most exciting place in the world???

THE LIBRARY

I saw a robot reading the bible!!! Is that you Kuma??????
I was so bored i had to use the library for it's true purpose so I starting building a fort!
I took me sooooooooooooooooooo long......................... LOL
I was making so much progress but out of nowhere the lights went out guys!!!!

And hey!! Which one of you is AngelLime!! Whyd you strangle me with a cord huh?! I almost died!!
When I woke up the droid switch shirts and had a League shirt on!!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I should've got pay back but I don't want to harm anyone! So I put the knife I had in the Oven to melt it!!
When I pass back through the blade armoy I slip and fall!!! Some other people do too!!!

I walked into the eyeball room again with the goal to flash all the eyeballs and make them my nakama!!
But ummm I saw someone laying on the floor.....two people!
It was Maushold and someone else...the other person was wearing a Maushold mask....hmmmmm....LOOKS COOL!
He told me he was "cheesed to meet me!"
How nice!!!
Then he went into Turb's room!
But with my titties out; I'm gonna go to sleep in the eyeball room!!
So I feel asleep next to the masked person!!

[Image: 0mqhd1.png]

We're gonna catch the bastards who did this to you guys!! I swear it!!
Solus zos Galvus
[Image: K0gmsUS.png]

...*sigh*

Just as I'm allowed to rest at long last, I find myself wrenched one more back into this wretched place. I've come to realize that I shouldn't expect anything different after all those bloody incidents with the salsa.

What is it this time? I'm being made to give testimony on the behalf of some glorified sin eater? Can't someone so high and mighty (not to mention loud testify for himself? Bah. Well, I suppose I shalln't squander my time back here, if only to keep busy and thus hasten my return to the hereafter.

Now let's see what he got up to, shall we?

When "AngelLime" arose from his slumber, he made his way to the Library with his Starlight Celebration gift: some sort of Magitek Construct. He set it up at the table with some manner of religious text to ponder over, then made his way through the Pizza Oven, where he passed by a figure in green, cooking pizza. There's apparently some baffling woman with a fish bowl on her head as well, but I won't meddle in the strange business of others more than I have to.

"Kim Kardashian-West", as her rather lengthy name would suggest, was found to AngelLime's, well, west. She was leaving the 100 Thieves Lounge as he entered it, in search of a gift for his Magitek Construct. Despite the name, the room appeared to only contain a variety of smashed machina and tacky merchandise, and not thieves. He plucked a shirt from the ground, as he was greeted by the singer with the teal hair and a mouse that accosted him with a tedious pun.

Not deterred, he began to enact his plan.

In the Summoning Circle, AngelLime called forth a baleful creature of the Void to do his bidding, fetching him eyeballs from the Eyeball Room for... *ahem*, aesthetic purposes, but also an alibi. You see, the plan was to walk to the Enemy Pipe, then take a turtle's shell and send it hurtling towards Monkey D. Ecchi's face. The demon, and therefore the eyeballs, were to serve as an explanation for the absence while he lay in wait in his prospective victim's bedroom.

After passing downwards through the Gun Armory, he was ready to enact his plan. But as he approached the pipe, he found that perhaps the name of that lounge may have been accurate after all: some thief had absconded with it!

Well, the mouse has already confessed to that, I suppose. No sense dwelling on it. Nonetheless, a turtle remained, and after crushing it underfoot, AngelLime was rewarded with a turtle shell and 100 points. How quaint. Despite this, however, Monkey D. Ecchi never showed up in his own bedroom, so my summoner returned to the 100 Thieves Lounge, finding the Pizza Oven now frozen over, then entered the Library, where the would-be victim was building some blasted fortress out of books.

He was made to pay for this offense, of course - choked out by the cable of a computer mouse. Finally, something I find personally amusing to recount. Afterwards, the Magitek Construct was dressed up in the merchandise confiscated from the thieves' den, and AngelLime returned to his slumber.

I have to say, the people of this realm are rather obsessed with these grisly murder games, aren't they? Day in and day out, nothing but murder and death. With this sort of collective bloodlust, who even needs a Calamity?

...Anyhow, I suppose now that I'm done spouting off this drivel, I should keep myself occupied with some investigations.

Does Nightwheel have anything on him that would indicate a role?
What wounds do the victims have?
Investigate the Library and 100 Thieves Lounge.
Elyk
(Dec 10, 2022 at 6:51 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Does Nightwheel have anything on him that would indicate a role?
No.

(Dec 10, 2022 at 6:51 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: What wounds do the victims have?
Turb has a bruise on the back of his head.
Nightwheel has a bruise on his upper abdomen and his dick is smashed in.

(Dec 10, 2022 at 6:51 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: [Investigate the Library and 100 Thieves Lounge.
Most of the books have been removed from their shelves and made into a fort. There is a lifesize plastic Battle Droid sitting at a table. He is wearing a League of Legends t-shirt and posed as if he is reading The Bible. There are small wheels attached to its feet which you find have been taken from a nearby book cart.

The computers in the 100 Thieves Lounge have all been smashed. There is an orange stain on the couch and a discarded blunt butt on the floor.
Kids TV Show Host
[Image: b8f9b5df7e425ee01f7a6bf5e111df1112cd4948.pnj]

Good Morning Boys and Girls!
It's your Favorite Kids TV Show Host Sugar~

Is everyone getting excited for Christmas!? I hope you all have been good this year! I know I have~!
It's pretty east when you get murdered by majority vote, and stay dead for a year.

[Image: ca37201dcf6037eb31f6ed6966007b8b1491289d.pnj]

Unfortunately sounds like Nightwheel and Turb haven't been very good this year, and died tragically. How Sad.

Moving on! I didn't even see the victims last night!

I met Evil Miku in my room holding something strange in a pillowcase, before I made my way to the Blade Armory.
I got myself a sword in case anyone had... any funny ideas.

I see Kim Kardashian-West and the Green Goblin enter from opposite sides and slip on the icy floor.
Kim Kardashian-West enters the streaming room , while Green Goblin heads to the 100 Thieves Lounge

I personally go to the Dairy Farm to see the cows.
[Image: 85cfb8d042f66cec58248b086a7d9b65da4bec50.pnj]

As I enter I pass Two Finger wheeling out, and notice the cows looking very distressed...

Boys and Girls, did you know that HURTING ANIMALS is a bad thing to do?
Yes? If so then why did someone beheaded and gut a innocent cow?

I sure hope you know SANTA IS WATCHING, and bad things happen to bad kids.

[Image: d0e55dc3fab1bbcf225bb6b35d90c3de4746eea4.pnj]

I tend to the cows while the nights go out for a few minutes.
From here I head to bed, running into Evil Miku one more time.

I hear the sound of "MIKU MIKU OO-EE-OO" ring out and I fall asleep.
Solus zos Galvus
Would ...having your dick smashed actually kill you, or are the chest wounds more likely to be lethal?
Elyk
(Dec 10, 2022 at 8:00 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: Would ...having your dick smashed actually kill you, or are the chest wounds more likely to be lethal?
Neither wound looks fatal, but you're no doctor. Perhaps something else was also at play here?
Maushold
Look at how they massacred our boy.

(Check Turb closely, does his condition match the death triggered as part of his role, or is there no way to check that)
Elyk
(Dec 10, 2022 at 8:09 PM)Maushold Wrote: Look at how they massacred our boy.

(Check Turb closely)
Turb has no injuries besides the already mentioned bruise om the back of his head. He is laying on the floor. He is wearing a Maushold mask and his normal clothes. He is carrying no items.
Maushold
Examine the bruise with our 4 sets of mouse eyes

What shape is it, how heavy is it, was he struck by something, etc.

Check Turbs hands, are they bloodied from ripping out eyeballs from their sockets? Rip an eyeball out from the wall and compare hands
Maushold
Also examine the Danky Stable, in particular check the plants for signs of being touched or harvested.
Mr Blobby
[Image: eMPacdN.png]

[Image: qhQPKqM.png]

Mr Blobby and his friend, Superchao, are going to climb the MGS3 Ladder

[Image: pbV030w.png] PERCH!! PERCH!! BLOBBY BLOB BLOB LADDER!!

However, Perch must first pay a visit to his good friend, Nightwheel.

[Image: evMm9bm.png]

After a quick trip through the Bomb Room, Perch heads off down the hall in Miku's room.

Finally, it's time to climb the ladder!

[Image: 83QL0ES.png]

[Image: pbV030w.png] BLOBBY!!!

[Image: tvnkwGo.png]

Oh no, the lights went off! Watch out, Mr Blobby!

.......Ah, the lights are back. Time to go back down.

After a long day of climbing, Mr Blobby decides it's time to call it a night.

He heads back throught the Dairy Room, and climbs into... Perch's bed??

[Image: 1hSJVcp.png]
Elyk
(Dec 10, 2022 at 8:28 PM)Maushold Wrote: Examine the bruise with our 4 sets of mouse eyes

What shape is it, how heavy is it, was he struck by something, etc.

Check Turbs hands, are they bloodied from ripping out eyeballs from their sockets? Rip an eyeball out from the wall and compare hands

The bruise is round and about 4 inches in diameter.

Turb's hands are not bloody. You pull an eyeball from its socket and there is no blood. The remaining eyes glare at you judgingly.