Elyk
Who killed @Turb? Why is @Nightwheel dead? Post your guesses here.

You have until 12:00 AM EST to vote. That is approximately 11 hours and 15 minutes from the time of this post.
Superchao
For Nightwheel: Nightwheel AFKed and consequently fell out of bed on his own dick, horribly dying as a result.
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Solus zos Galvus
Nightwheel: Suicide

The other option is that, for example, Mr. Blobby walked in and mutilated his genitals, and frankly that disturbs me too much to dwell on.
Maushold
Nightwheel used Sing!
But it failed!
Nightwheel's ability, Penis Explosion, triggered!
Nightwheel fainted!

Vote: Nightwheel for Nightwheel

The wild Maushold is horrified!
Kids TV Show Host
Voting in case I forget later but so far I agree with the Nightwheel theory

Turb > ???
Nightwheel > Nightwheel
Mr Blobby
BLOBBY BLOBBY NIGHTWHEEL PENIS EXPLOSION
kim kardashian-west
👏nightwheel👏died👏of👏eminem-related👏penis👏explosion👏#tragic
👏angel👏lime👏killed👏turb👏#whenlifegivesyoulemons
Solus zos Galvus
Turb: Evil Miku

The lady has a rather notable large gap in her testimony between seeing me in the 100 Thieves Lounge, and seeing the victim dead in the Eyeball Room, along with a suspicious amount of blame being laid upon the demon and therefore my patron @AngelLime for stealing the eyeballs, especially for someone who allegedly did not see the demon in the room and entered long after.
Monkey D. Ecchi
I'll have to say Miku for Turb as well.........
There's some stuff that's kind of strange/unanswered that we unfortunately won't get hear from her because she is british.............
I'm sorry Miku, you'll always be my nakama.......................
Maushold
The wild Maushold used ##Vote: Evil Miku!

It's a little Farfetch'd! [Image: leek.png]
Elyk
Voting is closed.

@Nightwheel was...

GUILTY
Nightwheel is already dead so here is his full role in place of an execution:
Ultimate Webbed Trip [Strong]
+If somebody tries to attempt on you, you will know if it was legitimate or not.
-You MUST sing an Eminem song every night or you will trip, fall on your dick, and die.
+On death your role is not revealed

@Evil Miku was...

INNOCENT
Evil Miku is brought into the 100 Thieves Lounge and forced to sit down at one of the broken computers. She touches the power button and it sputters to life. Instead of the iconic Windows startup sound instead "MIKU MIKU OO-EE-OO" plays. Then it explodes, gibbing her.

Evil Miku was the Ultimate Piercing Pool [Good]
+Answering machine: Your door plays an automated message, chosen by you, wherever someone touches it. You may disable the answering machine from inside your room