Kids TV Show Host

[Image: 4e29c8139137b58ebdd6b2fc91f223a32152ab04.pnj]

Hello Boys and Girls!
It's your Favorite Host Sugar~

Today I'm proud to walk you all though the MW Awards for 2022!
Now although I wasn't "asked" to be a host for these awards, I found it in my heart to forgive you all and do so anyways! ♥
Plus sometimes it's just fun to shit post. Don't worry about it.

Before I start, these are just made for fun, so please don't take it to heart if I make fun of you maybe a little.
Without further delay, let's begin!

[Image: 3f7e51df8da1cd7dc3e0e3b80af2c59eaccfcde6.pnj]

Let's take a Deep dive into the first 3 categories! Best All-Round Member, Friendliest User, and Most Helpful!

Wow! For the Best All-Round Member we have a lot of new names this year!
Looks like the only nominee that survived from last year is Draku!
I guess Seal, Pea, and FWD reallllllly need to step up next year if they want to be nominated again~ fu fu fu
Don't worry though, not everyone can be the best. But you can always ask Amoeba, Draku, Kright, or Hearts how they do it!

Moving on we have Friendliest User it seems our very own Evil Yoshi Toes has taken Yrr's spot from last years running, facing off with our veterans Ameoba and TwoFinger! Each nominee puts out a good energy, so only time will tell if Ameoba can take the win again this year after getting the 2020 and 2021 title!

Last we have Most helpful we have again a few new names except our previous champ Rtsmarty! Now the question is, can he take it for a third year? Or will Seal or Spritanium take the title and help themselves to the award?! Remember, if any of these members helped you, remember to help them with a vote!

[Image: c6be6cbcf532baebf9dd243407658a0e0496f7de.pnj]

Moving on to our next 3 categories! We have Best Entertainer, Best Artist, and High Profile!

Best Entertainer will be a hard one with Fun with Despair, Nightwheel, and Zelma all up for the title! A s recap!
- FWD is our previous winner, and known for his ability to entertain with his kg stories, park / food reviews, and general sense of humor!
- Nightwheel has been the champ of the 'Funny-Meme' channel posting memes for the masses for some general entertainment!
- Then Zelma coming in with his general activity and large array of anime girl content for everyone to enjoy!

As for Best Artist we are locked in the same tie as last year... Evil Yoshi Toes vs. Kright!
Both have a win under their belts so hard to say who will come on top!! I feel some honorable mentions this year should also be Face, Yrr, and Hyper! So many great art styles! How do you even pick?

Annnnd High Profile! This category relies on not only the luck of catching good items with the MW ball, but the taste to put them together! But don't trust me here are your nominees profile pics to remind you!
Wow, I wish someone put effort into my profile like that.

[Image: 1f6cac63a923d76d7dc031cb791fca60202ff6a5.pnj]

[Image: 49c5c0bad6fc766bb95c722d26a3bff9fabe3110.pnj]
Last 3 before our half time break! Top Wizard, Most missed, and Least Missed

Not sure why you would wanna brag about being a Top Wizard .... but we have previous winner Aidan, with Superchao and Zelma up for the title! Time to cast more spells to get more votes! Am I right?

I'll be blunt that I don't have much to say on the next two categories since it's all about personal taste... but as a great host I'll read out your nominees to remind you!

For Most Missed we have CuteYoshiGirl, Robert Downey Jr, and wtl!
While Least Missed we have CaptainSuperstition, and Drei!

If it was up to me I'd say Most Missed was CLEARLY me after I was tragically murdered, with Liz for being the Least Missed for being the one to KILL me! Honestly you infect like several people with a bad virus, and kill someone and somehow you're a "Bad Guy"... messed up.... I did NOTHING wrong, you are all just mean.

[Image: cca0fa2929606f4389dc0bed0ab384465c0e4a68.pnj]
Man I'm getting tired after doing all this hard work, and we are only half way done!
Time for a quick break before be get into the second half of the awards.
Aidan
rdj come back and stop them from making secret war
Kids TV Show Host
[Image: 990ae4344cfefa5da74bf193242e1934a7d3b5fc.pnj]

Welcome back boys and girls!
It's your Favorite Host Sugar~

Yup i'm still doing my overview for the MW Awards for 2022!
Why? Because I am. What's it to you. What are you a cop?

[Image: 94ca7b8ce2722b0ba2f737bf07a5caf20293787d.pnj]

Anyways let's get back into it! Our next 3 Awards are Most Involved, Most Needed New Discord Channel, [] join MW!

For Most Involved we have Rtsmarty, Fun with Despair, and Zelma!
Each of these members are active posters in the community who aim to help with the development on MW. Previous 3 time winner FWD has been an active mod and member of the community, Rtsmarty has helped with some of that back end confusing stuff and making sure stuff works, and Zelma is the reason we have the 'to-love-ru-review' chat!

If they have more to say they can get involved and post about their achievements themselves! Geez, I can't do EVERYTHING.

Next we have Most Needed New Discord Channel Results are...
#council-of-vibe, where every new policy will be voted on solely by deciding how good or bad its vibe is
The last time I was in a group vote I died... MESSED UP.

#not-politics
Isn't that just To-love-ru-review?

#salt-mines (Public)
Now we are talking, the infamous salt mines on display for our amusement!

#salt-mines-2
Now with more salt? Is this like another layer of hell we keep doing deeper into?

Last we have is [] join MW! - Barack Obama (Real) vs. Gentleguy (Forum account)
Honestly, I could go both ways... but I would love for them to fight it out and winner gets to join!

[Image: 40afc3838ee8cbc18afd10e21af4e08ba5685442.pnj]

Our next 3 Awards are Best Garrison, Best Gentleguy Quote, and Best Pet Belonging to a User

For best Best Garrison I'll kindly give you the recap again!
Family Guy Family Tree (Sealelement)
Back in May Seal came in with a quest to watch SO MUCH family guy and map out the characters for our amusement. She did a great job, but then tragically Family Guy was just TOO powerful and broke her soul. RIP.

Mountain Dew Cocktail reviews (A Rat)
Rats drinking Mountain Dew Cocktails already sounds dangerous... but this Rat ventured to do it all! Currently they are 3 drinks in but MIA so as I said before RIP x 2.

Playground Reviews 3 (Fun With Despair)
This man has really gone out to numerous playground to give us the hot playground reviews we crave! This garrison featured 6 Playgrounds and a Stampede food fair. Last seen after eating some crazy food, but in summary RIP X3.

Survival Game (Elyk)
A kg inspired game about surviving on an island with all your favorite characters. Although, spoiler alert - Most people didn't even survive... RIP X4

For Best Gentelguy Quote - the quotes are already posted on the main post with links to the discord post!
They include two quotes, and two good reaction gifs. All pretty alright choices.

Lastly we have Best Pet Belonging to a User! And by pet, its all cats!
For a recap I'll include a photo of each... (I believe they should ALL be winners.)
Top left - Ameobea's cat
Bottom Left - EYT's cat Mama
Right - Wait... isn't that just a photo of seal? MODS?

[Image: 115fb8f6ffb9a76248ccdf41981fc0dee6c57d8e.pnj]
If anyone wants the cat photo removed for purr-vicy please let me know

[Image: ee5a9783fe28d3ced1396a15d5bc6050933768e1.pnj]

Last two categories are Best Recycling World Thread and Goodest Sh*t
Both have links to the nominees on the post so go look at them and stop being lazy!

And there we are! I hope you enjoyed my recap this year~ Now go vote!
Amoeba
For anyone wanting to know if my cat is naughty or nice, here's a quick look at her personality. She is a calico cuddle monster. She likes her 2 AM zoomies, and hunts toys to provide for her family. When she catches a toy, she brings it all the way upstairs and drops it in the doorway for me so I can praise her. Common prey include stuffed piggy, motorized fishy, and screaming mousy toys. Her favourite spot is in my clothes drawer, spreading her hair glitter to all my clothes during her naps. When she wants snuggles, she circles my chair until I scoop her up, or she jumps into bed and steps on my hair and lays on my pillow above my head.

Very good kitty.
sealelement
the orange cat is kind of a prick who breaks stuff and yells when he can't get his way. but he's funny. he also recovered from a surgery to remove a cyst this year
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
I want to hug all of the cats