How easy or hard is it for you to get a gf/bf/etc.?

Aidan
This is an anime site, so surely there should be plenty of romantically unsuccessful people here. It is kind of nice to be in a place where there's lots of people to commiserate with.

Anyways, I myself have never dated anyone or hit any of the "bases". I mostly attribute this to the following factors:

•Social ineptitude. I've been pretty bad at socializing in general for most of my life and have had a hard time building a decent personality.
•Lack of a social life. A vibrant social life, or at least a somewhat decent social life, appears to be a pre-requisite for dating. Without a social life, it seems you will have few or no opportunities to date. You won't even be able to meet anyone. My social ineptitude is largely to blame for my lack of social life, although there are other factors. Firstly, I have a bad habit of abruptly abandoning friend groups when I become dissatisfied with them for whatever reason. This has prevented me from making long-lasting friendships. Secondly, since I graduated high school, socializing seems to have become way harder and required much more work. You can't just hang out with people at lunch (there is no lunch period); you have to join clubs and shit.
•Looks. I think I have potential to look good, but in general I wouldn't consider myself to be all that good looking at the moment. I admit that I don't really take good care of my looks and hygiene.
•Lack of effort. I kind of gave up on dating about a year into college, so yeah.
Evil Yoshi Toes
Ok Aidan, let us go away to the inn! I will find a wench — I mean a Lady — for you. ;)
It was actually pretty easy for me to get an online partner(s) all things considered:
Now considering this is a roleplay board I want to caution you that this might not work for you, but it is worth it if you're seeking a form of intimacy that cannot be matched.
Number
1.) Register for Reddit.com
I know the stigma, and unfortunately I can attest to a lot of the website being toxic but follow with me. I promise it is worth it.
2. Follow and get invested in the r/PhoenixWrightCirclejerk community and look out for updates on their annual Court Sessions. Court Sessions are roleplaying games in which you participate in a trial story line and it's a great opportunity to meet people.
3. Talk to people and get to playing!
A lot of the times people you roleplay with will become friends with you outside the roleplay and it's a great opportunity!
4. Confess you attraction to them via discord call session
If you vibe with someone heavy, it's important you let them know so confess and tell them you'd like to be intimate.
????
Profit

I am now a proud endorser of polycule online relationships and I will never stop spreading the good word. If you want a risk free, non-challenging way of getting intimacy...this is for you! However........I regret to inform you I have no experience with PIG DISGUSTING 3D WOMEN so you're on your own there friend.
Good luck!
Aidan
thanks for the tips eyt and zelma but i am looking for more of a wife and less of a twitch just chatting super star
Pea
one day i'll marry that popular vtuber, just you wait. she'll love me.