the mcdonalds breakfast sauce is finally back + stuff i've cooked

Kabuto
its been years since the bagel has existed in my area, and its like, impossible to make a copycat sauce. i've tried many many times. I've gone to mcdonalds for breakfast 3 days in a row now. its going to become a problem. but i can't help it, i've been waiting for this shit for so long. next time i go i'm gonna try to work up the nerve to ask them to just sell me a full soda cup of the sauce so i can just make food at home and put the sauce on it. Also here's some really good meals I've made lately.

[Image: Fpc3wkmXEAMq9Fw?format=jpg&name=large]
Angus roast, curry roasted potatoes, and sweet potatoes and carrots braised in the pan drippings and mushroom stock

[Image: Fo8OyG3WAAAhJt-?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
lemon blueberry pancakes for valentines day

[Image: FokZl77XEAEKJkm?format=jpg&name=large]
crab boil for my wife (i cannot eat crab)

[Image: FoAt_ZRX0AMPDHP?format=jpg&name=large]
Soy and ginger marinated salmon on a plank, curry roasted potatoes, honey mustard brussel sprouts
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Draku

>next time i go i'm gonna try to work up the nerve to ask them to just sell me a full soda cup of the sauce so i can just make food at home and put the sauce on it.

I hope they actually fulfill this. Post pictures if you succeed.

Hate how hard it is to copycat a lot of different fast food tastes, granted if it was easy they wouldn't get nearly as much service.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
I honestly have no idea what mcdonalds breakfast sauce is. If you order a BLT bagel or something it's just mayo and if you order lik, an egg mcmuffin they don't have sauce at all. Is this some odd USA specific thing?
Kabuto
I think it might be US exclusive, although I have occasionally seen people post about it from other places. For the past few years in the US it was regional, when COVID started they severely cut the menu and it didn't make the cut at most franchises. Prior to that, it was nationwide. Hopefully it is nationwide again now because everyone deserves this sauce. It's been described as many different possible sauce types, but i think the most accurate description is that its like a hollandaise but more umami, and with some other flavor notes hollandaise doesn't usually have, like dill and mustard.
Spritanium
I go to mcdonald's pretty often and I have no idea what breakfast sauce is, but I'm intrigued because a mcmuffin is practically begging for some sauce on it
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Kabuto
you should definitely ask if they can put it on your mcmuffin next time, assuming they have the bagel sandwiches. if they don't, they definitely don't have the sauce :/
Kabuto
[Image: FpldS66WAAAqRjP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

homemade pizza. used trader joes pizza dough cuz i've heard everyone raving about it and they were right. its very good stuff. prosciutto only on half cuz my wife doesn't like it
Draku
damn, nice. looks tasty
sealelement
jesus christ that is a fine fucking pizza right there. fine food in general good job
100% pure gamer 100%
Fun With Despair
do you guys in the US have the Chicken McMuffin out of curiosity? those things beat the ever loving shit out of the rest of their breakfast menu
Spritanium
We have a chicken mcgriddle which I guess is supposed to convey the idea of chicken and waffles. It's pretty good
Kabuto
I think chicken is a regional/no longer available part of American McDonald's breakfast. When I last saw it it was only on the biscuit and the mcgriddle.

Also, another homemade pizza.

[Image: Fqe4oWyXwAEjpqz?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Hearts
that pizza kicks ass
Kabuto
[Image: Fr1gjgPWwAIrSTW?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

this is uh. this is a steak and cheese hot pocket between two bacon french toast hot pockets, held together with spreadable cheese. Sometimes I cook things that are really bad, you know?
Draku
why the fuck did you do that
Yrrzy
please dont do that thanjks
Kabuto
its really good i prommy.
Yrrzy
no
Elyk
it's meat, cheese, and bread
there's no way it tastes bad
Spritanium
The "this food looks outrageous so I'm going to pretend it won't be delicious" trend needs to die yesterday