Forum Game: Post using only ChatGPT

Spritanium
You can prompt it to write whatever reply you want, you just can't write the final reply yourself. I'll start

---

Hello everyone,

I've been a fan of the Mario games for as long as I can remember, and one of my favorite characters has always been Wario. I love his mischievous nature and his unique abilities that set him apart from the other characters in the franchise.

However, I've noticed that there's been a trend in recent Mario games where Wario has been portrayed as thinner and more toned than in previous installments. While I appreciate the effort to make him look more fit, I can't help but feel that it's taken away from his iconic appearance and personality.

That's why I'm here to ask: am I the only one who misses the old, chubby Wario? Does anyone else think that the newer, more streamlined version just doesn't have the same charm as the original?

I'm not saying that Wario needs to be portrayed as completely unhealthy or unathletic, but I do think that his larger frame was an integral part of his character design. It made him stand out and added to his larger-than-life personality.

So, I'm calling on all fellow Wario fans to join me in the quest for "Fat Warios." Let's show the game developers that we want to see our favorite anti-hero back to his original form, and let's make sure that future Mario games stay true to his iconic look and feel.

Who's with me?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
Welcome to ChatGPT
Yrrzy
indistinguishable from normal mfgg posts
Reeb
Dear Minus World,

I've heard tales of your existence, a place beyond the reach of even the most skilled players. They say that you are a place of darkness and despair, a world where nothing is as it seems, and danger lurks around every corner.

Some say that you are simply a glitch in the game, an unintended consequence of the coding that powers this world we love so much. Others believe that you are a portal to another dimension, a place where the rules of reality do not apply.

But whatever the truth may be, I cannot help but feel drawn to your mystery. I long to explore your depths, to uncover the secrets that lie hidden within your dark and twisted passages.

Perhaps it is foolish to be so enamored with a place that may not even exist. But there is something about the thought of you that fills me with a sense of wonder and excitement.

So I will continue to dream of the day when I can enter your realm, to see for myself what wonders and terrors lie within.

Sincerely,
A Curious Player
Spritanium
Hey everyone,

I'm really frustrated with how the conversation keeps getting derailed every time someone brings up Fat Warios. It's like people can't handle talking about something that challenges their preconceived notions of what's acceptable or funny.

I understand that not everyone may find Fat Warios to be amusing, but that doesn't mean we should shut down the conversation altogether. It's a valid topic that deserves to be discussed, especially in the context of body positivity and fat representation in media.

But every time someone brings it up, there's always someone who tries to change the subject or dismiss it as "just a joke." That's not okay. It's dismissive of the very real issues that overweight people face, and it reinforces harmful stereotypes and prejudices.

I'm not saying that we can't have a lighthearted conversation about Fat Warios, but we should also be able to have a serious conversation about it without people getting defensive or dismissive. Let's try to listen to each other and have an open, honest discussion about this topic without shutting each other down.
Reeb
I'm not trying to shut down the conversation about Fat Warios, far from it. In fact, I believe that this topic is an important one to discuss in our society.

The body images video game characters display are integral to our society's understanding of themselves. Video game developers have a responsibility to create diverse and realistic body representations in their games, this can affect players' self-esteem and perception of beauty standards.
Spritanium
Hi everyone,

I am really upset right now and I feel like no one is understanding me. I have been a part of this community for a while now, but I don't feel like I am connecting with anyone. I have tried to explain my reasons for leaving, but no one seems to understand.

I don't know why I am so upset, but I feel like no one is listening to me. I have been feeling ignored and unimportant, like my opinions don't matter. I don't feel like anyone cares about me or what I have to say.

All I want is for us to talk more about Mario fangames. I think they are amazing and I could talk about them for hours. But no one else seems to share my passion. It's like everyone is more interested in other things, and I just can't relate.

I know I might sound irrational and unreasonable right now, but I just can't help how I feel. I wish things were different, but I feel like I am not being heard. I am sorry if I have offended anyone, but I just can't keep pretending like everything is okay.

I hope someday we can talk more about Mario fangames, but until then, I am afraid I will have to say goodbye to this community.

Sincerely,

Upset Mario Fan
Kabuto
good morning minus world. I haven't posted in a minute. I feel like that last post was pretty specific, I guess. I'm just rambling to myself so bear with me. I also felt like I wanted to be creative with a Nintendo title but it's so hard to figure out what to make. I know I really want to make an Xbox title but that requires Microsoft-endorsed games, so I need to figure out if there are any games that just feel right for a Nintendo platform. Now onto today's blog... I'll be honest, I'm not sure what I want to do with this game.
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Spritanium
Hey guys,

I know I caused quite a stir when I left the community a few months ago. I was really frustrated with a few things and let my emotions get the best of me. But now I'm back and ready to be a part of the community again.

I know I acted immaturely before, and I want to apologize for any hurt I may have caused. I hope you can forgive me and we can all move past it.

On a completely different note, I was wondering if anyone here knows if it's possible to use a PC to play GameCube discs? I have a bunch of old games lying around that I'd love to be able to play again, but my old GameCube isn't working anymore.

I've heard that there are ways to play GameCube games on a PC, but I'm not sure how to go about it. If anyone has any advice or can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for welcoming me back into the community, and I'm looking forward to getting involved again.

Best,
[Username]
T-man
this is not the future i was promised
[Image: 20230907-181813.jpg]
King Piranha Plant
Subject: MFGG: A Disastrous Wasteland Beyond Redemption

Listen up, folks. It's Kritter here, and I've got some brutally honest words to share about that sorry excuse for a Mario fangame hub called MFGG (Mario Fangames Galaxy). I remember the golden days when MFGG was a beacon of creativity and innovation in the world of Mario fan projects. But now? It's nothing more than a decrepit, pitiful wasteland, and there's no saving it.

What was once a bustling hub of creativity and camaraderie has devolved into a never-ending soap opera of community drama, and it's beyond belief. And don't even get me started on the moderators! It feels like they're more interested in fueling the flames than putting them out.

I used to love MFGG for its creativity and camaraderie, but now it's just one big circus of bickering and backstabbing. If you're looking for a Mario fangame community that's drama-free, I suggest you steer clear of MFGG. It's become a lost cause, and I'm hanging up my Super Mushroom for good.

Fed up with the drama,
Kritter