Yrrzy
very informative logang
Draku
(Jul 25, 2023 at 10:24 PM)Logan Paul Wrote: Dishwasher detergent is not antibacterial. What disinfects dishes in a dishwasher is the heat. The detergent is for breaking down the remaining food particles and grease.
No one claimed otherwise.

(May 31, 2023 at 3:18 PM)Draku Wrote:
(May 31, 2023 at 1:25 PM)Spritanium Wrote: You wipe dishes to dry them, not to clean them. Hence the existence of dish racks
Spritey the reason dishwashers can get shit off of dishes effectively is because of dishwasher detergent... similarly, soap aids in getting shit off of dishes when handwashing them, but scrubbing is still a key part of the physical process anyways. The bidet is just shooting regular water up your ass. It's not going to be particularly effective at removing anything that could cake itself on.

Reading comprehension reveals that I was talking about the fact that running water alone is not going to effectively remove food from dishes, and if you want to automate the process you need to introduce a different element. Your ass is going to be nasty either way but if you want to actually remove the shit itself from it, a combination of a bidet and wiping is going to be the most effective.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Can we move past dishes and talk about buttholes please. Consider we have three options:

1. Dry wipe, nothing else. This is the most popular method used by most people in the western world and likely most people in this thread
2. Bidet blast, shake dry
3. Bidet blast, wipe dry

I am willing to relent that these are in order of increasing cleanliness, but I think they are being misconstrued as equal steps. The introduction of the water blast is what makes the difference

#1 is right out because dry paper has absolutely no cleansing power; a surface being visibly clear of dirt does not mean it's clean. This is inarguable

#2 and #3 have equal cleansing power, because our inarguable conclusion about #1 reveals that dry paper does not clean anything. So with option #3 you will be drier. You will not be cleaner

If the dish metaphor is necessary, I again defer to the original reason I brought it up: if you had to wash a dish with either water or a dry cloth, and nothing else, which would you choose to get the dish cleaner? Probably the water, right? Once the dish is rinsed off, is drying it with a towel then a crucial step to finish cleaning? Or do you just stick it on a drying rack because there's nothing inherently dirty about moisture?

Not sure where soap entered the equation at all since it isn't used either with TP or with a bidet. This is all about relative cleanliness. The lack of logic in this thread has destroyed my mind and soul. Everyone is out here wiping poop and calling it a day and my ass is being gaslit. I don't think I've even mentioned the embroidered butt towels that people in other countries have for drying off (a nice-to-have step but not necessary at all)

Frankly I find it telling that nobody has taken me up on my competition offer. All I need is a time and a place, and a scientist who has instruments that can measure fecal matter levels
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Logan Paul
So the difference between options #2 and #3 is like the difference between .999... and 1?
Logan Paul
(May 31, 2023 at 3:18 PM)Draku Wrote: It's not going to be particularly effective at removing anything that could cake itself on.
Sorry to go back to this point but do you sit there playing FGO on your phone until it dries and crusts up? What the hell are you talking about?
MoonAge
spritanium could make for a godlike kg player with the level of rhetoric on display and instead he’s wasting his talents on debating the proper way to clean one’s own ass. a generation of minds literally down the toilet
Draku
(Jul 26, 2023 at 2:05 PM)Spritanium Wrote: If the dish metaphor is necessary, I again defer to the original reason I brought it up: if you had to wash a dish with either water or a dry cloth, and nothing else, which would you choose to get the dish cleaner? Probably the water, right? Once the dish is rinsed off, is drying it with a towel then a crucial step to finish cleaning? Or do you just stick it on a drying rack
To be honest I have wiped off plates and bowls with shit on them with both napkins and water and both are ineffective at the full job of actually getting shit off and play a role in it instead. You have to do both.

I always wipe off every dish I wash with a towel because of this. It also prevents you from having a dish that has both remnants of food and water sitting around on it which is especially nasty for the reason stated below.

(Jul 26, 2023 at 2:05 PM)Spritanium Wrote: because there's nothing inherently dirty about moisture?
I uh

Spritey, the presence of water, especially still water, is literally a key element in microbial growth. You do not want to keep something wet and stagnant, anywhere. ESPECIALLY not your asshole.

(Jul 26, 2023 at 6:11 PM)Logan Paul Wrote:
(May 31, 2023 at 3:18 PM)Draku Wrote: It's not going to be particularly effective at removing anything that could cake itself on.
Sorry to go back to this point but do you sit there playing FGO on your phone until it dries and crusts up? What the hell are you talking about?
Kyle didn't you do work washing dishes at a pizza place at some point? How the hell do you not know how stuff like tomato sauce and grease interacts with the process? Even if it's freshly applied it doesn't come off that easily.
Draku
genuinely why is the concept of wiping your ass of such hot debate

toilet paper is a cheap commodity that individuals need very little of and the act takes seconds

why is everyone so eager to get out of doing this? is spritey that into mario sunshine that he wants fludd to spray into his ass so that he can grow a mushroom out of it?
T-man
(Jul 26, 2023 at 9:55 PM)Draku Wrote: toilet paper is a cheap commodity that individuals need very little of and the act takes seconds
it is now but when covid 20 hits and supply chains get fucked spritey's going to be shitting pretty
Draku
(Jul 26, 2023 at 10:27 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Jul 26, 2023 at 9:55 PM)Draku Wrote: toilet paper is a cheap commodity that individuals need very little of and the act takes seconds
it is now but when covid 20 hits and supply chains get fucked spritey's going to be shitting pretty
when covfefe was in full swing my sister texted me about how she was thankful that bidets let her cut down on toilet paper usage

i'm glad she didn't say "eliminate" because then i would have had to have this spritey discussion with my sister
Yrrzy
im glad spritey is arguing this instead of like, politics or whatever
sealelement
spritey are you being sarcastic when you're saying that you spray yourself with the bidet and then just throw your pants on
100% pure gamer 100%
xgoff
dogs lick their poopy butts and nobody died
Fun With Despair
(Jul 26, 2023 at 2:05 PM)Spritanium Wrote: #2 and #3 have equal cleansing power, because our inarguable conclusion about #1 reveals that dry paper does not clean anything. So with option #3 you will be drier. You will not be cleaner
Look Spritey no beef but this is so fucking stupid.

Consider a hypothetical situation in which I have a car that recently got very dirty as a result of rain followed by a windstorm. I could pick up a cloth and just wipe it when its dry, but that would provide no use whatsoever as my cloth would not be able to get any of the grime off of my car. Even if it was a bit moist and muddy still, the cloth alone would do a bad job.

Now consider that I grab a hose and spray my car alongside wiping it with the cloth. It is objectively cleaner in every situation as the water helps dislodge everything and allows the cloth to better absorb things.

I don't care about anyone's ass but be honest here, there is a reason we don't fucking wipe things with dry cloths, we wet them first to CLEAN them mother fucker
Spritanium
(Jul 26, 2023 at 8:30 PM)MoonAge Wrote: spritanium could make for a godlike kg player with the level of rhetoric on display and instead he’s wasting his talents on debating the proper way to clean one’s own ass. a generation of minds literally down the toilet
How does it work again, it's like Clue but anime? I can try it out
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
long-form werewolf but with shitposting
Elyk
Update: Just finished roll #2.
Weird Fucking Cat
all this banter of toilet paper vs water and nobody thinks to combine the two and shoot the resulting mush through a straw
like come on, didn't you humans go to school at some point
Humans sure are loud.
Yrrzy
[Image: 2a64fdaeedbc4e8aec424e45ce740f7a504ec5c0.jpg]
Elyk
Is the banned dot in Italy the pope's house?