Yrrzy
its for walking around without a wet ass!!!!!!!!!!!
T-man
squatty potty + bidet + upturned blow dryer = unparalleled shitting experience too based for westerners
Hearts
He doesn't know how to use the three seashells...
Spritanium
Idk why people are under the impression that there's torrential rainfall coming off your ass after using a bidet. It's like a half teaspoon of cool moisture that dries after a few seconds. Using TP for that defeats the purpose in my opinion, but it's definitely still an option and you'll still save money by using way less of it. Some people use reusable towels for this which I find way grosser than just letting a tiny bit of water dry in your underwear
Spritanium
(May 30, 2023 at 4:19 PM)T-man Wrote: squatty potty + bidet + upturned blow dryer = unparalleled shitting experience too based for westerners
Tbh it's an easy subject to joke about, but this is actually what toilets are like in some other countries, it sounds awesome and it's lame that we're ashamed of making similar innovations. I want to have a based shitting experience
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(May 30, 2023 at 12:34 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Wiping paper on something isn't an efficient way to clean it. Toilet paper is a multi-billion dollar industry and it doesn't even make any sense. Cleaning something is a physical process that is largely made possible by the rinsing abilities of water. After dinner, try wiping one plate clean and rinsing the other and let me know which one has shit left on it
both of them??

because the way you handwash dishes is to rinse AND wipe them off???????
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
You wipe dishes to dry them, not to clean them. Hence the existence of dish racks

If your doodie time does not feel okay without the roll of paper, I'm not telling you to stop. But the open invitation for a clean asshole contest remains
Draku
(May 31, 2023 at 1:25 PM)Spritanium Wrote: You wipe dishes to dry them, not to clean them. Hence the existence of dish racks
Spritey the reason dishwashers can get shit off of dishes effectively is because of dishwasher detergent... similarly, soap aids in getting shit off of dishes when handwashing them, but scrubbing is still a key part of the physical process anyways. The bidet is just shooting regular water up your ass. It's not going to be particularly effective at removing anything that could cake itself on.
T-man
do bidets have the flat jet setting found on most garden hose nozzles?
Elyk
How does the bidet know where my asshole is? How does it aim?
Elyk
Also is it possible that Draku and Yrr accidentally bought single ply bidets and that's why they think it doesn't work?
Yrrzy
bidets use advances in military technology to aim the stream
Hearts
now let's see how well you fare against my bidet blast
Elyk
There was actually a hidden second reason that I made this thread. The package boasts "12 rolls = 12 weeks!". I have finally finished the first roll as of writing this message. If I continue to use toilet paper at my current rate of 10 sheets per shart then I'm going to be wiping with single ply until October 2024.
Yrrzy
sounds like this was actually DIY 2- or even 4-ply
Logan Paul
https://www.tiktok.com/@bidetking.com
Spritanium
I'm an insane person and this has continued to nag at me. Like OK, soap is needed to fully clean/disinfect your anus, sure. But speaking in terms of relative cleanliness, a blast of water definitely gets something cleaner than just a dry wipe. So even if hypothetically your ass is dripping water after using the bidet, it's still just clear tap water with a microscopic amount of ass bacteria, and wiping it away with toilet paper isn't going to make it any cleaner than it already is. I think maybe there is a skill issue or misinformation at play here. The blast of water is intense and you can unquestionably feel the enhanced cleansing power compared to wiping alone. I like it so much that I'm actually going to get a custom bidet that looks like fludd from super mario sunshine. You can consider this myth officially busted.
Draku
(Jul 24, 2023 at 3:02 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I'm an insane person and this has continued to nag at me. Like OK, soap is needed to fully clean/disinfect your anus, sure. But speaking in terms of relative cleanliness, a blast of water definitely gets something cleaner than just a dry wipe. So even if hypothetically your ass is dripping water after using the bidet, it's still just clear tap water with a microscopic amount of ass bacteria, and wiping it away with toilet paper isn't going to make it any cleaner than it already is. I think maybe there is a skill issue or misinformation at play here. The blast of water is intense and you can unquestionably feel the enhanced cleansing power compared to wiping alone. I like it so much that I'm actually going to get a custom bidet that looks like fludd from super mario sunshine. You can consider this myth officially busted.
YOU DO BOTH

The dishwashing comparison shows exactly why both are necessary

A dry cloth will almost clean a dirty plate of whatever's on it
Running it under water will almost clean the same dirty plate of whatever's on it
Running it under water and then wiping it renders it visibly clean (Though not disinfected)
Logan Paul
Dishwasher detergent is not antibacterial. What disinfects dishes in a dishwasher is the heat. The detergent is for breaking down the remaining food particles and grease.
Logan Paul
If your bidet is not hooked up to boiling water you are blasting away the poop particles but you are NOT sterilizing it.