T-man
more like nintendo i can only get so irect

first they drop super mario rpg like its nothin

then they bring out a sequel to the only waggle game that matters

then they fucking murdered new super mario brothers in front of an audience of thousands and the spill of its blood ushered in a new era of visual flair and insanity

god damn
Draku
new warioware and a mario rpg remake are both extremely lit. the weirdass nsmb game is uh, ok i guess. looks kind of annoying to play.

when they said it was going to be a pikmin heavy direct i almost didnt watch it but im glad i did. god damn
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Two_Finger
pikmin looked great too....................
but yeah all this mario stuff is rad
Elyk
the new super mario game looks fine to me
i hope it's better than new super mario u was
T-man
new new super mario brothers will be a banger mark my words
T-man
(Jun 21, 2023 at 3:08 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: pikmin looked great too....................
pikmin 4 was a done deal for me, i already used my other nso voucher on it after totk

i'm not a true pikmin fan having only gotten into the series with the third game but all the additions they've made look interesting/appeal to me, i wonder how pikmin diehards feel about character customization, upgrades, and a dog
Draku
(Jun 21, 2023 at 3:08 PM)Elyk Wrote: the new super mario game looks fine to me
i hope it's better than new super mario u was
U was honestly fine, if uninventive. There wasn't anything wrong with it, it just wasn't groundbreaking.

The touchscreen platform mode was funny as fuck for multiplayer.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
love the artstyle of the new 2d mario but

why they have to do him like that
[Image: FzKDqcnWAAEFGV7?format=png&name=small]
Kabuto
im looking forward to smrpg remake and to being able to play metal gear while laying in bed. i was disappointed by how much of the direct was wasted on either total garbage like that fake rhythm heaven game, or commercials for shit that doesn't need it. why do we need to spend any time on an upcoming splatfest? it literally gets announced in game, on twitter, and everywhere else. why waste real estate in a direct?
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Yrrzy
[Image: 290905a36506a83a5ac725deed94093799ea5bfc.pnj]
Logan Paul
can't believe they added a your mom powerup to mario
T-man
(Jun 23, 2023 at 11:23 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: [Image: 290905a36506a83a5ac725deed94093799ea5bfc.pnj]
I like Mario, and I like elephants.
and despite the blatant fetish bait its still less embarrassing than the cat suit