KGVania Night 2: What Was That Goose Cooking?

Lord Dracula
The curtains close on the first trial, and already two of my lieutenants have failed....to say I underestimated the lot of you would imply I had any expectations to begin with. Well done. Normally, I would not punish a sloppy judgement such as a mislynching with a reward, but for such intriguing efficiency this early on, be grateful that I will grant you a one-time exception: I have opened up the passageways to two more sections of my castle, for you to explore at your leisure. Know that you will not find me this generous again.

Marble Gallery:

Hanging Gardens:

Catacombs:

INCENTIVE: Anyone who attempts will be exempt from the next night's, shall we say, grueling condition. The only one who doesn't have to abide by this is Emperor, who so bravely attempted the previous night.

You have 48 hours (2:00 PM EST on July 1) to submit. I will send out coin totals immediately.

THE LIVING:

1. @Yrrzy (Arrow From Youtube Thumbnails)
2. @Elyk (Logan Paul)
3. @Superchao (Hollywood Bowl)
4. @Two_Finger
5. @Reeb
6. @MCD (Falconhoof)
7. @Smasher
8. @Dude
9. @Hearts (Emperor)
10. @Jetamo (Maitre D'eath)
11. @Fun with Despair (The Merchant)
12. @Kabuto (Komaeda)
13. @Amoeba
14. @sealelement
15. @Goose
The Merchant
Remember: You bring me gold, I'll bring you a weapon or two - discretion guaranteed. Dunno where to find it, vault maybe, but that's your problem, stranger.

Merchant's Shop

Fortune Cookie - 5 Coins
Tastes like bloody dirt, it does. But the fortune inside will give you a hint to someone's role.

Holy Water - 10 Coins
Like a Molotov Cocktail, but... holy. Bottle of flaming water seems like the opposite of holy to me, stranger, but I can't complain; I'm the one sellin' it!

Night Stalker Shoes - 15 Coins
Standard issue for any good stealth section. It'll make you completely silent for a fair bit, no matter what you're doing.

Axe - 20 Coins
It's an axe, stranger. Figure it out.

Death Curse - 20 Coins
It's magic, stranger. I don't have to explain it. I'll cast you a curse, and the poor sod that gets stuck with it will have a higher chance of dying.

Love Potion - 30 Coins
Between the two of us, this one's a bit creepy, but your business is your business, stranger. I won't ask.

Forensics Kit? - 30 Coins
Don't ask me how this one works, use it on a body, and you'll get the fingerprints of the first person who touched the victim, even if they aren't the killer. This one's magic too, I 'spose.

Gun - 40 Coins
Well, you know what they say - gun rhymes with fun. This is the only firearm you're gettin', so it's first come, first serve.