KGVania Day 2: The Lancer's Last Joust

Lord Dracula
As much as it makes my tongue boil with each vile syllable, I must admit that I’ve underestimated the lot of you. My monstrous legion has been crumbling faster than I can blink, however unintentional your methods have been. Clearly, my training regiment hasn’t been grueling enough for them. You are merely inches away from having the entirety of my castle at my disposal, but before that, you must work like the dogs you are.

A body has been discovered! Lancer has been found dead in the Foyer! He was the Ultimate Legion!

Ultimate Legion:

Autopsy File:

-Lancer’s body is laying on the floor, a rapier sticking from his chest.
-There’s another body right next to it.
-Quite a bit of the Burial Grounds have been rummaged through.
-Strange letters have been nailed all over the trees in the Greenery Garden.
-Black Cat’s body has been manipulated into a…sultry, pose?

Marble Gallery:

Hanging Gardens:

Catacombs:

You have 48 hours to bring this killer to justice. And as an incentive, anyone who votes correctly will receive a hint towards the identities of the remaining Monsters.

THE LIVING:

1. @Yrrzy (Arrow From Youtube Thumbnails)
2. @Elyk (Logan Paul)
3. @Superchao (Hollywood Bowl)
4. @Two_Finger
5. @Reeb
6. @MCD (Falconhoof)
7. @Smasher
8. @Dude
9. @Hearts (Emperor)
10. @Jetamo (Maitre D'eath)
11. @Fun with Despair (The Merchant)
12. @Kabuto (Komaeda)
13. @Amoeba
14. @sealelement
15. @Goose
Smasher
let's do the autopsy and... what's up with the body next to him?
Lord Dracula
(Jul 17, 2023 at 9:52 PM)Smasher Wrote: let's do the autopsy and... what's up with the body next to him?

It's the moderately decomposed body of a random civilian, halfway between flesh and bone. It appears there are no marks on it.
Maitre D'eath
I haven't got much time to describe my actions tonight, but I spent most of my evening running the bar again, although I will once again occlude who I served this night unless otherwise relevant. I never ran across the deceased himself.
The Merchant
Oi, host. I'd like to take a look at the area 'round the body. Any blood splatter? Trails o' something?
Lord Dracula
(Jul 18, 2023 at 3:36 AM)The Merchant Wrote: Oi, host. I'd like to take a look at the area 'round the body. Any blood splatter? Trails o' something?

There is indeed quite a bit of blood around the body. More of a splatter-like formation than if, say, it slowly pooled away from him.
Maitre D'eath
What is the state of Lancer's body? And are there any signs that this is the real Lancer, versus a clone?
Emperor
I'll keep it short n' simple, cuz I didn't see nothin last night. I went to the Skeleton Armory and saw it wasn't blocked off anymore, so I headed down to the Catacombs. Had some gravedigging on my mind, but it looked like someone beat me to the punch. I checked out the Dungeon too and saw a message scrawled in a cell: “THE FINAL DOOR WILL NOT REVEAL ITSELF UNTIL ALL OTHERS ARE OPENED”. Guess we've got more monsters to smoke. After that, I hopped over to the Bar for a drink with Maitre D'eath, the only living soul I saw all night - jury's out on the "living" part. Then I went to bed.
Komaeda
I saw Sakuya a few times. Once, dusting off armor and weapons. I suppose there is some hope to be had in a shining knight on display! Later on, I saw them gathering tea leaves. I did manage to also see our unfortunately deceased friend Lancer once, entering the Dungeon. Perhaps some horrible beast there is what did him in?
Lord Dracula
(Jul 18, 2023 at 4:34 AM)Maitre D'eath Wrote: What is the state of Lancer's body? And are there any signs that this is the real Lancer, versus a clone?

Upon the account of someone who witnessed him, he looks to be as large as how he would be in his unaltered state, vs the size of one of his clones. Besides the rapier plunged into his chest, his body is intact.
Falconhoof
Greetings, travellers. I believe my tesimony may be of more use today than yesterday - I did encounter the victim, however briefly.

It hadn't occurred to me on my first night that money would be of use here, so I started my night by grabbing as many coins as I could from the Vault. Afterwards, I departed for the Music Room. A screaming trumpet - truly curious, I thought, so I took it along with me. It was here where I spotted the victim, Lancer - entering the room as I left.

Afterwards, I made my way up to the Observatory, and - now with pockets full of gold - decided to try out the telescope. Well, travellers, I have solved the mystery of the black cat's corpse. It appears our good friend Hollywood Bowl fancies himself an artist. I'm not one to judge.

Next, I headed down to the Kitchen, passing Sakuya as she left with tea. Whilst in the Kitchen, I prepared a few cups of tea myself, and a hearty breakfast for anyone worn out by the night's events.

Once prepared, I carried my breakfast through to the bar, and shared it with Smasher and Maitre D'eath, inviting the former for a riveting game of Adventure Chess. She was a worthy contestant, and the match didn't end as uncomfortably as that which I had with the Goose yesterday. After this, I departed for my room and dozed off.
Falconhoof
Is there any space where the rapier could have been dropped into Lancer's chest from above? Is the Foyer reachable from the upper floor? Any rope dangling in the Foyer?
GLORY SCROLL
acrmnsux_________£40
jizzgrenade________£5
drksouls2__________£1
Emperor
Since it sounds like Lancer's body materialized through the ceiling, could we sweep the Hanging Gardens for any blood splatters or signs of a struggle? Let's also inspect those mysterious letters in the Greenery Garden.
Smasher
check the burial grounds
Hollywood Bowl
God damn, all this and I'm not even getting any good dialogue scenes. Sheesh, not sure what I'm going to use as material for my next hot picture, Bathroom With A View, a thriller film that I'm picturing as the spiritual successor to Rear Window.

I woke up, and used Black Cat in the Kitchen for some pose practice. Just because I don't have any cameras, doesn't mean a producer will let himself get rusty! After that, it was off to the Courtyard and then to the Hanging Gardens, where I met Sakuya. Now that's a woman who could win Best Supporting Actress. Hey, call me if we survive this - I've got a part I think you'd be perfect for. Audiences eat up that elegant character who rises above, these days!

Anyhow, then I took a bit of the Somnus Fountain. It's important to keep these things in mind, after all. I headed to the Observatory and watched the skies for a while, before going down to the Game Room to see if I could play some games. Nobody was there, though, so I just went on back to my room. Sheesh, it's like you guys don't trust a movie man!
Logan Paul
What's happening Logang? I'm sorry for the lack of content lately. Don't worry, I am working on it! All my camera equipment seems to be missing and I'm short on cash right now.

I started last night by heading up to my Dad's throne room via a secret passage. I asked him if he could help me out. Give me a small loan of 50 coins so I can work on putting together my next video. He got furious and threatened to take it out on you guys! The Logang! I guess you're a Jake Pauler now, Greg. He threw me right out the window and I landed out in the Courtyard.

The Merchant was in the Courtyard when I recovered. I had planned to buy his gun and shoot a video but we ended up just shooting the shit for a bit instead. Once he realized I was broke he threatened me with his merchandise! Everyone was so hostile!

I run out of the Courtyard and into the Foyer where something weird happens. I really wish I had my cam with me, you guys would have loved to see this. A corpse materializes out of thin air and falls from the ceiling! I don't recognize who. Then Lancer's corpse appears with a rapier protruding from him like a dead tree! He is spray blood all over the place! I get drenched and run back to my room.

Keep your eyes on this channel, big things are coming! Remember to smash that Good Sh*t and ring the Grin!
Sakuya
I think my night's events have been pretty well covered already, but here's my night from my perspective.

I noticed the suit of armor had left the Skeleton Armory unguarded, and so I tidied things up in there after the first night's ransacking by many of the other guests. After Smasher and Lego Komaeda passed through to the Catacombs, I finished cleaning, and went to the Gardens for some tea, after grabbing possibly rotten tea from the kitchens the previous night. Lego Komaeda and Smasher must've finished in the Catacombs, as they joined me in the Gardens shortly after. Komaeda went to the Observatory, and Smasher, the Greenery Garden.

I made the tea in the kitchens, and returned to the Gardens to serve the tea to any thirsty guests. I only had the pleasure to serve tea to one guest, mister Hollywood Bowl. At the end of my night, I recalled that the Vault was unguarded, and I was interested in The Merchant's offer to sell us items, so I went to grab some coins. The suit of armor was outside the vault, but didn't stop me. I grabbed a couple coins and then I retired to my room.
Emperor
Are there any rapiers in the Skeleton Armory?
Arrow From Youtube Thumbnails
Two new videos in your subscription feed

[Image: thumbnailkg3.png]
Can I Make A Living Selling Garbage To The Merchant?

[Image: thumbnailkg3a.png]
Who Really Killed Black Cat?
Sakuya
Do the rapiers in the armory match the murder weapon?