Lord Dracula
Who lanced Lancer?
The Merchant
Vote: Hollywood Bowl

Nothin' personal, stranger - but a Merchant knows his money, and it looks to me like only two people paid to use the telescope tonight.

Seein' as both Smasher and Falconhoof saw verifiable events, well, that leaves an odd man out, way I see it.
Hollywood Bowl
Vote: Emperor

In the area of the dungeon, which is right next to the pit that Lancer was thrown into. Plus, he was by the armory too.
Hollywood Bowl
Switching my vote to TwoFinger.
Emperor
Vote: Maitre D'eath
Amoeba
Vote Hollywood Bowl
Maitre D'eath
Personally, I believe it may have been Twofinger. The rapier is surely a red herring.
Lord Dracula
As you all may know, TwoFinger was, as a matter of fact, not the killer. And at last, we have another human casualty. He was:

Ultimate Mortician:

Ah, but if only he were able to bury himself. But instead, his fate would be...most unenviable. Let us commence with the execution, shall we?

TwoFinger wakes up with a start, examining his surroundings. As best as he can surmise (a difficult task, due to what he assumes is a rather stiff neck), he's found himself in a cold and sterile chamber on a rough hewn stone slab, with two torches on either side revealing fresco paintings depicting surreal, nightmarish scenes with demons and skeletal figures. Two figures emerge from the door, covered head-to-toe in dark robes except for their eyes....or rather, where there eyes should be. In their places are patches of skin covering their eyesockets, as if they were never meant have eyes to begin. His mental processes indicate it's time to scream, but his mouth is too locked up to do so. In fact, he finds himself unable to move any of his body, with the exception of his eyes in order to take in his increasingly unnerving situation. They fall upon a tray of metal tools by his side, two of which are picked up by each figure: tweezers.

One of them slowly brings the instrument towards Twofinger's body while he can only watch in confusion, until such emotions are replaced by an unexpected burning pain as something inside him starts to be squeezed and pulled at. The figure tugs and tugs until the object is revealed in its removal...a liver. It's at this point where Twofinger notices a series of cavities opened up across his entire body, ranging in size and shape and lined with what looked to be...metal? No matter how strong he fought to get off the slab, his body yielded to move as the second figure took his turn to rob a piece of Two's body. His unsteady hand, however, caused him to graze the metal edge of one of the cavities; instantly, Twofinger felt an agonizing shock reverberate through his body, as if his nerves were laid out and hit with a sledgehammer. The figure curses, with the first man taunting him in an unknown tongue before starting the cycle anew. This prodding of Twofinger continues for what only lasted 30 minutes, but felt like an eternity to him, as he was faced with either the excruciating pain of his insides being plucked out one-by-one or the jolting shocks resulting from the men's shaky hands. He was unable to shout for mercy, nor could he get up and run away from this torture, but eventually, this game of theirs stops, with one of them looking pleased with themselves, as if he won, somehow. At this point, Twofinger suspected the majority of his organs had been removed, but he remained conscious all the same. and all he could do was watch as the doctors left the chamber before returning a minute later, rolling in a cart with a coffin on top. After being picked up and placed in the coffin, he heard a heavy sliding noise, as if the top of the slab he was once resting on was being removed. Suddenly, he could feel his coffin being lifted up before a sudden drop; underneath the slab was a chute into an underground lake. The coffin plunged into the pitch black abyss, immediately filling the container with a liquid Two recognized the scent of: the water from the Somnus Fountain, the last place he visited before the trial that sent him to this fate. He wasn’t sure if he could taste death, at this point, but no matter what, he would be guaranteed to have a good, long nap.

I bid you pleasant dreams, my two-fingered friend, forevermore. As for the rest of you…your predicament will be revealed momentarily.