KGVania Night 3: What a Horrible Night To Have a Curse....

Lord Dracula
As promised, I will grant you a new section of my castle for the death of another one of my Monsters. Not that I would advise going exploring for long. After all, what sort of fool did you take me for if you thought you could have unrestricted access to a room with as many earthly treasures as your heart can take, all for nothing? Everything has a price, of course. And it just so happens that taking from the Vault has one that could cost you your life.

Three skeletons of golden bone, one for each person who took from the Vault last night, have been given a break from their greed-induced sentences in Hell to reclaim the treasure that was once theirs.

-Although they can be incapacitated for a short time with some effort, they cannot truly be destroyed, and if one happens to touch you for even just a few seconds....well, one can't help but recall the legend of the Midas Touch. In other words, there is the potential for one extra death tonight, without trial.

-Fortunately for you, their minds have been too damaged from their unceasing torment to do more than wander around the castle without a clear target, but don't let that aimlessness coax you into being unprepared if you wish to see the sun again. Then again, I would be remiss to leave out that the sound of clinking coins is enough to drive them into a mad frenzy, sending them rushing towards the source so that they can add to their pointless wealth....so I would be especially cautious if I were to use even a cent tonight, to say the least.

-And of course, I am a man of my word, and I will grant immunity to those who attempted murder last night from being killed by these gold-covered damned souls.

Marble Gallery:

Hanging Gardens:

Catacombs:

Alchemy Labratory:

MOTIVE: I must certainly commend the bravery of those still possessing the thirst for blood during this difficult situation, but alas, I still have a quota to uphold, so my generosity has to be sparse. How about this: If there are at least three attempts tonight, one of the attempters will be granted automatic immunity from dying on Night 4.

**You now have 48 hours to submit your actions (until 12:00 PM EST on July 23rd.**

THE LIVING:

1. @Yrrzy (Arrow From Youtube Thumbnails)
2. @Elyk (Logan Paul)
3. @Superchao (Hollywood Bowl)
4. @Two_Finger
5. @Reeb
6. @MCD (Falconhoof)
7. @Smasher
8. @Dude
9. @Hearts (Emperor)
10. @Jetamo (Maitre D'eath)
11. @Fun with Despair (The Merchant)
12. @Kabuto (Komaeda)
13. @Amoeba
14. @sealelement
15. @Goose
Maitre D'eath
Ah, my fellow country-men.

Perhaps I'll join them tonight - in celebration of last night's deeds.
Logan Paul
I found a sick crown in a crate today. I have it on right now but if you want it I'll sell it for 30 coins.