why did you name yourself what you did?
sealelement
my parents picked it out for me
100% pure gamer 100%
MoonAge
i will burn this website down i swear to god
Jetamo
jetamo is two letters away from my real name

however a previous username i had was jetompus so it took a while to get to a good one
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Yrrzy
it sounded cool, and i didnt think anyone else would have it
Yrrzy
fun fact tho i almost went with Lrr
rtsmarty
i was 12 and cringy and i liked drawing and maths, so i was arty and smarty so rtsmarty. it was/is always free so it became my go-to because i do not like thinking of names for things, as with most programmers

i may also have been inspired by this guy. i did watch the show and loved this guy. it wasn't specifically the reason but might've served as some kind of inadvertent inspiration
Nightwheel
Birth Name? After a great grand parent on my dad's side of the family.

Username? It's a very shortened form of a old email of mine.
Puddin
I used to go by Mason (my actual IRL name) until I made a thread on a Touhou forum (I don't even play Touhou) asking what my username should be. Someone suggested the name Puddin and that sounded really good to me so I've stuck with the name ever since. I think I've been using Puddin for almost 10 years now.
Briraka
i made mine back in 2007 when i signed up for my first internet forum. i was a bionicle fan at the time, so i took one of the latest sets (piraka) and combined it with my IRL name.
Kabuto
Originally I was Kabuto because I liked Kabuto from Naruto. Over the years I rotated through different aliases. My most consistent one on pretty much every site but here is StapleTapeworms, after the noise song Staple Tape Worms on My Penis by Passenger of Shit. I also just go by my irl name Jun/Junie on a lot of places, which I chose early in transition because my mom always called me Junie growing up, short for Junior, which is odd because I am the oldest of my siblings and not named after anyone.
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Spritanium
In 4th grade I liked to make sprites and I made a sprite of a robot, he is made out of titanium. The rest is history
[Image: supercorrect.png]