Puddin
I fucked up really bad. A myriad of times. And every time I apologized I would miss the point of what I really did that was so bad, and I'd end up fucking up again and posting shit along the lines of "Mwahaha that apology was a lie I was never sorry."

It was fucked up for me to post all the bigoted things I posted.

It was fucked up for me to tell Yrr to kill herself.

It was fucked up for me to repeatedly trying to find loopholes to say the N word when I knew it was making everyone uncomfortable.

It was fucked up for me to ruin the Discord environment staying up days at a time to argue with people and insult people.

It was fucked up for me to use my meth addiction and/or my mental illness as an excuse for my behavior.

I've gone back and read all the Discord logs from 2017, across all the zillions of accounts I made that year. I never realized how horrible I was. You have every right to be angry with me, and I don't deserve another chance.

I take full responsibility for my behavior. Though nothing I did was the meth's fault, I would like to note that I have sought help. I'm two weeks into starting a Drug & Alcohol outpatient rehab program for the second time. The program supervisor of my apartments and his boss are willing to give me one last chance instead of evicting me. Maybe this is a new beginning.

Back to Minus World. I have no idea how to show how sorry I am for my behavior or that I've really changed this time. If I could fly to each of your houses and let each one of you beat the living shit out of me for punishment, I would. But that's silly.

Me just attempting to be a part of this community is going to be awkward for everyone. And maybe it won't ever work out, even if I'm at my best behavior. But I'm going to try. And if it doesn't work out this time, I'm going to request a permanent ban from Minus World.

Thank you for reading my thread.
Yrrzy
im not sure why you want to integrate yourself back into this community after all that
Kabuto
You should probably just go somewhere else
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Puddin
Guess you guys are right. I'll just go ahead and request a permanent ban then. Hopefully this final act can show the community that I have real remorse for my actions. And it'll give everyone the peace of mind that I can't come around anymore.

@Draku
Draku
Done.

I do hope your efforts to improve yourself go well in the future.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]