Lord Dracula
Ah, how gratifying it is to finally see you mangy humans on the chopping block again. Indeed, I can feel the time of judgment coming close at hand, but first, I must be entertained yet again.

A body has been discovered! @Smasher has been found dead in the Music Room! She was:

Ultimate Glyph Bearer:

@Lego Komaeda has also been found as a golden statue in the Game Room. As a reminder, she will be given no trial. She was:

Ultimate Creature:

Autopsy File:

-Smasher's head is laying between the lid and body of the grand piano.
-A knife lays by Lancer's corpse in the Foyer.
-A bucket of gold lays spilled by Smasher's door.
-Logan Paul is in the dungeon where he belongs.

Marble Gallery:

Hanging Gardens:

Catacombs:

Alchemy Labratory:

You have 48 hours to bring this killer to justice. As for my incentive: The player who is the first to correctly vote for the culprit (as long as they are correctly lynched and their vote remains by the end of the trial) shall be given the identities of the remaining players in their opposite faction (on the condition that you keep a tight lid on it).

THE LIVING:

1. @Yrrzy (Arrow From Youtube Thumbnails)
2. @Elyk (Logan Paul)
3. @Superchao (Hollywood Bowl)
4. @Two_Finger
5. @Reeb

6. @MCD (Falconhoof)
7. @Smasher
8. @Dude

9. @Hearts (Emperor)
10. @Jetamo (Maitre D'eath)
11. @Fun with Despair (The Merchant)
12. @Kabuto (Komaeda)
13. @Amoeba
14. @sealelement
15. @Goose
Emperor
My first order of business was retrieving a body to experiment on. Don't judge me, I know I wasn't the only one thinkin about it. I grabbed that nameless mook next to Lancer in the Foyer and took him downstairs through the Library. One of those blinged out skeletons tried to get the jump on me in the lab area, but Hollywood Bowl had my back and knocked it down. I owe you one, man.

I got to work defying the laws of life and death in the Promethean Lab and succeeded in reanimating my new friend, only to find out he was totally fuckin' useless, so I carried him over to the Pit and chucked him in. Even worse, I got stood up by Slenderman, who was supposed to be at the Pit last night. What gives? And then when I walked back upstairs through the Skeleton Armory, I got whipped by that maid chick. Hella rude.

Next I passed through the Courtyard and saw the Merchant entering from the north side. I escaped from another skeleton and made my way upstairs to the Observatory, where I took a peek at the Armory through the telescope. No more killer maids, just the dapper skeleton leading his less refined cousins in a conga line to the Catacombs. You do you.

Went to bed after that. Never saw Smasher, or that lego man.
Emperor
Well, let's get the obvious stuff outta the way. Check Smasher's body for injuries.
Lord Dracula
(Aug 2, 2023 at 2:38 AM)Emperor Wrote: Well, let's get the obvious stuff outta the way. Check Smasher's body for injuries.

The back of her head has obviously been very bloodied from where the piano lid struck her, but you see that she has a less deep but rather large bruise on her forehead.
Maitre D'eath
I spent the entirety of my night... dealing with my avaricious countrymen. Alas, I was too slow to save the poor minifigure from their clutches - however, I managed to corral them all and send them to a fate most similar to that of the very unbouncy boy Lancer the previous night.

As I was distracted ensuring they had their full attentions on me, I regret to say I do not remember running into anyone but the Merchant in the courtyard.
Emperor
Check the piano, and the Music Room in general.
Arrow From Youtube Thumbnails
Two new videos in your subscription feed

[Image: thumbnailkg4a.png]
NEW INFINITE MONEY GLITCH EXPLAINED

[Image: thumbnailkg4b.png]
Reviewing My New Firearm
The Merchant
What shape is the bruise on her forehead? Does it look like she was hit with anything in the music room besides the Piano?

Does the victim have any items on their person?

Investigate the dungeon and look for the text on the wall again.
Lord Dracula
(Aug 2, 2023 at 11:39 AM)Emperor Wrote: Check the piano, and the Music Room in general.

The pole holding the lid has been collapsed. The Music Room is otherwise perfectly normal.

(Aug 2, 2023 at 1:36 PM)The Merchant Wrote: What shape is the bruise on her forehead? Does it look like she was hit with anything in the music room besides the Piano?

Does the victim have any items on their person?

Investigate the dungeon and look for the text on the wall again.

Round and uneven. Nothing in the room seems to indicate so.

There is nothing on her person.

The message on the cell wall reads: “THE FINAL DOOR WILL NOT REVEAL ITSELF UNTIL ALL OTHERS ARE OPENED”
Emperor
Check the Courtyard, particularly the ground for signs of someone being dragged through it.
Falconhoof
A tumultuous night for me, travellers. Truly, I was lucky to escape with my life.

As I begin my night, I make my way for the Game Room - but a golden skeleton blocks my path. Terrified, I duck behind the bar until I'm sure the ghoul is gone.

When it's finally safe to emerge, I venture into the Game Room and notice Lego Komaeda, turned to solid gold. I decide to work on some improvements to my Adventure Chess formula - during which, Logan Paul arrives and starts crafting some merchandise.

Once I'm done, I carry the chess board out to the foyer - and spot our victim, Smasher, desecrating poor Lancer's corpse near the front door. And then - from behind - I am struck in the head. I am dead. Game over.

...Or not, so it seems. Once I awaken, I notice Smasher is missing, though her knife remains. Seeing as my head is scrambled, I'm in no state to play Adventure Chess - so, instead, I head back to the Game Room, to work on the spin-off: Adventure Darts.

After waiting a while, not a soul comes through. Not even a skeleton. A true shame, I feel Adventure Darts would have really taken off. On my way back to my room, I am haunted by the nearby cries of skeletons - so I duck into a Kitchen cupboard and spend the night in there.

Given that I already had a headache before cramming myself into a cupboard, I have very much woken up on the wrong side of bed today.
Falconhoof
Present my head for examination, to compare the wound I sustained to that on Smasher's head
GLORY SCROLL
acrmnsux_________£40
jizzgrenade________£5
drksouls2__________£1
Lord Dracula
(Aug 2, 2023 at 2:47 PM)Emperor Wrote: Check the Courtyard, particularly the ground for signs of someone being dragged through it.

No dragging, but there’s a set of footsteps leading from the west Courtyard entrance to the north one that are more deeply imprinted than anything else that might be here, as if to imply heavier footsteps.

(Aug 2, 2023 at 5:59 PM)Falconhoof Wrote: Present my head for examination, to compare the wound I sustained to that on Smasher's head

Falconhoof’s and Smasher’s wounds are extremely similar.
Maitre D'eath
I'm nosy. Let's look at Logan Paul's cell. Is he locked in there?
Emperor
If I hop inside a suit of armor and march through the Courtyard, does it match the heavier prints?
Sakuya
My apologies, Mr Emperor! When I woke, I went to the armory, but when I got there, hearing you climb up the ladder gave me a bit of a fright, and I was too eager to defend myself. After that little scene, I ran off to the Merchant to buy some cookies. The fortunes look rather unhelpful, but there is this one with an ominous warning about somebody who points. My guess is the Arrow is a dangerous one. Next, I went over to Lancer's body to bring him back to life, but he was all cut up when I got there with a knife lying next to him. Well, there goes most of my night. How disappointing, he would've been a great asset to my cleaning duties. I went to the Library to do some work, then headed to bed.
The Merchant
Oi, stranger. Had a busy night, last night. Heh heh heh.

Our gracious host told me I ought to move a bit, stop settin' up shop in one spot and stayin' there. Well, stranger, I've got to say... a lunch break's not all it's cracked up to be. I started off at the shop, of course, and I bought some o' those swords off of the arrow. They had some gold on 'em at least, and beggars can't be choosers. Waited for some more customers, but I didn't get much in the way of interest, so I packed up my wares and 'eaded to the Kitchen.

I've got to say, luggin' around a bag o' swords, not something I want to do again.

I made myself a sandwich, and walked down to the basement, goin' to check out that disappearin' cell message. It was there all right, and so was Logan Paul. I'll tell you, stranger, I wouldn't want to 'ave him as my cellmate. I got my arse out of there, and went up to look at that Telescope, pointin' it down to the Foyer, where all our dead blokes end up. None there this time though, 'sides the one that Emperor was luggin' into the Library.

After that... came down to the Courtyard again, set up shop, and waited. Got a couple o' customers, but they're none o' your business, are they? I'll say though... that penguin's got a right hole in 'is pocket. Tried to buy a bunch o' Logan Paul's ruddy merchandise, but he didn't have the cash for that, now did he, stranger?
Hollywood Bowl
Damn, these plot twists are more wild than the ones I'd come up with! Anyhow, I spent most of the night hanging out in the basement. When I saw Emperor in some real trouble, I knew I had to help the guy, forge a shocking eleventh hour team, so I took out one of those skeletons for him. Hope he's happy. After that, it was just a matter of trying to go to the Game Room, only to find that the golden statue was my only opponent. Sheesh, it's like you guys don't know who the star is!
Lord Dracula
(Aug 2, 2023 at 7:47 PM)Maitre D'eath Wrote: I'm nosy. Let's look at Logan Paul's cell. Is he locked in there?
No, but rather, he’s sleeping on the cold ground outside of it.

(Aug 2, 2023 at 7:56 PM)Emperor Wrote: If I hop inside a suit of armor and march through the Courtyard, does it match the heavier prints?
They’re lighter than that.
Fun With Despair
Test a frying pan against the wound.

Does anything in the Music Room match the wound?