Maitre D'eath
Does the Promethean Lab or Synergy Chamber look like they've been used?

The pole holding the piano's lid - does it look like it's been broken, or merely collapsed/closed normally?

Anything else awry in the Music Room?
Sakuya
If I carry Smasher around, do my footprints match the heavy ones?

Let's check the Foyer and the games room.
Sakuya
I want to investigate Smasher's room and the gold situation outside.

How does the kitchen look?
Logan Paul
What's happening, Logang? Sorry for giving such a late update, but I was waiting on a sponsorship deal to come through! Unfortunately they dropped last second. Said something about how a murder mansion didn't fit their brand.

Last night I woke up and got hard to work on the new merch! I went to the game room to hand craft some t-shirts where I found Lego Komaeda turned to solid gold! Falconhoof was there too dancing. I wish I had my camera with me, this would have been great content!

Next I headed to Merchant's shop to drop off the goods. There was a sign saying he was out so I left the shirts there. Please make sure to buy them! Every sale helps the channel AND makes you irrepressibly sexy just like me.

I made my way to the dungeon next. When I passed through the foyer I witnessed Smasher mutilating Lancer's corpse. As I enter the catacombs Merchant passes by me going the other way.

Finally I arrived at the dungeon. Since the cat's out of the bag on my role, or rather, the bat's out of the bag, I turned into some bats and explored one of the locked cells. There wasn't anything interesting inside besides a skeleton. I fell asleep and then when I woke up I was outside of the cell.
Sakuya
Check Goose's corpse for the bruise from the frying pan. Does it match Smasher's or Falconhoof's bruises? What If I bruise myself with a miniature hammer from the Armory? Does it match any of their bruises?
Lord Dracula
(Aug 3, 2023 at 10:43 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Test a frying pan against the wound.

Does anything in the Music Room match the wound?
The frying pan is dissimilar to the wound, as well as anything from the Music Room.

(Aug 4, 2023 at 12:18 AM)Maitre D'eath Wrote: Does the Promethean Lab or Synergy Chamber look like they've been used?

The pole holding the piano's lid - does it look like it's been broken, or merely collapsed/closed normally?

Anything else awry in the Music Room?
The Promethean Lab still smells slightly like burnt flesh, indicating a recent reanimation. The pole was closed normally, and nothing else in the Music Room is suspicious.

(Aug 4, 2023 at 12:28 AM)Sakuya Wrote: If I carry Smasher around, do my footprints match the heavy ones?

Let's check the Foyer and the games room.
Very closely, albeit maybe a smidge deeper.

In the foyer lies Lancer’s mutilated corpse (with a bloody knife nearby), the unnamed corpse, and a pile consisting of the golden skeletons. A chess board sits near the very dusty Dining Room.

Nothing unusual in the Game Room.
Lord Dracula
(Aug 4, 2023 at 1:06 AM)Sakuya Wrote: I want to investigate Smasher's room and the gold situation outside.

How does the kitchen look?
Nothing in Smasher’s room, but just outside it is a bucket and a pile of coins.

Nothing unusual in the Kitchen.

(Aug 4, 2023 at 2:47 AM)Sakuya Wrote: Check Goose's corpse for the bruise from the frying pan. Does it match Smasher's or Falconhoof's bruises? What If I bruise myself with a miniature hammer from the Armory? Does it match any of their bruises?
None of these are quite similar.
Sakuya
I guess we can take a closer look at the bucket of gold. Where is the bucket from? The kitchen?
Sakuya
What if I carry Smasher around with a bunch of swords on my person? Do the footprints match up better now?
Sakuya
Check the Observatory telescope for new coins from last night.
Falconhoof
Check for any residue of any material around mine or Smasher's head wounds (i.e. any gold resiude?)

Check the knife and Lancer's corpse in more detail, anything unusual?
Falconhoof
Also I consent to a body/inventory check
GLORY SCROLL
acrmnsux_________£40
jizzgrenade________£5
drksouls2__________£1
Emperor
I'll also show off my inventory, and compare my baton to Smasher's wound.
The Merchant
I show my inventory and all other items on my person.
Lord Dracula
(Aug 4, 2023 at 4:03 AM)Sakuya Wrote: I guess we can take a closer look at the bucket of gold. Where is the bucket from? The kitchen?
Each room has a bucket that players’ nightly earnings are materialized into. This is one of them.

(Aug 4, 2023 at 4:04 AM)Sakuya Wrote: What if I carry Smasher around with a bunch of swords on my person? Do the footprints match up better now?
Very much closer.

(Aug 4, 2023 at 4:34 AM)Sakuya Wrote: Check the Observatory telescope for new coins from last night.
There are two new coins.

(Aug 4, 2023 at 2:03 PM)Falconhoof Wrote: Check for any residue of any material around mine or Smasher's head wounds (i.e. any gold resiude?)

Check the knife and Lancer's corpse in more detail, anything unusual?

(Aug 4, 2023 at 2:04 PM)Falconhoof Wrote: Also I consent to a body/inventory check
Neither of your heads have any residue.

The knife is very bloody, but otherwise, everything is as is should be. Lancer’s body in general has been torn up all over and scattered with holes.

You are carrying a hollow staff, much like what a wizard would carry. One would recognize this from the Museum.

(Aug 4, 2023 at 2:06 PM)Emperor Wrote: I'll also show off my inventory, and compare my baton to Smasher's wound.
The baton does not match.
Sakuya
Emperor is going to go through his night from when he was in the foyer, to when he arrived in the courtyard with me. I want to stand at the observatory, spy him in the foyer with the telescope, and then go to the courtyard. when does he arrive? When do I? Can I use a coin from Smasher's doorway to pay for the telescope if it needs coins to operate during the day?

Also, are the bruises on Falconhoof and Smasher bigger or smaller than the miniature hammer?
Lord Dracula
(Aug 4, 2023 at 2:38 PM)Sakuya Wrote: Emperor is going to go through his night from when he was in the foyer, to when he arrived in the courtyard with me. I want to stand at the observatory, spy him in the foyer with the telescope, and then go to the courtyard. when does he arrive? When do I? Can I use a coin from Smasher's doorway to pay for the telescope if it needs coins to operate during the day?

Also, are the bruises on Falconhoof and Smasher bigger or smaller than the miniature hammer?

You arrive at the Courtyard in roughly 7 minutes, while Emperor doesn’t come back until much later. Any coin can be used.

The bruises are slightly bigger.
The Merchant
Get Sakuya to stand in the Foyer and wave while I go up to the Telescope and pay one gold to watch her.

Can I see her? What is she doing? Does she look laggy?
Emperor
Compare that chessboard to Smasher's head wound.
Sakuya
How does a mace from the armory compare to the bruises on Falconhoof and Smasher?