Lord Dracula
Who bashed Basher?

I should mention that I never learned your names.
Sakuya
I do as the fortune cookie commands

Vote : Arrow From Youtube Thumbnails
Arrow From Youtube Thumbnails
TOP 10 WRONG VOTES IN KG
Sakuya
Merchant was handed the swords by the Arrow and no one can find them. The killer had heavy footprints.

Vote : Arrow From Youtube Thumbnails

Vote : The Merchant
Logan Paul
Vote: Smasher

I think it was suicide. Smasher went into the Foyer then absorbed Lancer's essence to unlock his Legion powers. The clone KO'd both Smasher and Falconhoof. Then the clone carried her to the Music Room, leaving heavy footprints in the mud. Smasher awoke then slammed the piano lid closed on herself, finishing the job.
The Merchant
Vote: Emperor

Sorry mate, but I can't reconcile the thing with Lancer's body. Doesn't make any sense, does it? If you picked up the corpse so late, then 'ow'd you see Lancer intact?

...Plus, my neck's on the line here. Sorry, stranger.
Emperor
Vote: The Merchant

Nothing personal, man, but our testimonies just contradict each other.
Emperor
Just to be safe in the final minute, I'll slap my second vote on The Merchant too.
Lord Dracula
And with that, another wrongly accused soul on the sl-Oh, what’s that? You chose wisely, this time? It appears as if I chose a poor time to not pay attention. Yes, you were right, the one who dispatched Smasher was your very own Merchant. His wares will still be available for your convenience, but unfortunately, I cannot say the same for him. He was:

Ultimate Merchant:

You all most likely deserve an execution less excruciating to watch than the last one, for all your hard work. So let’s make this one short and sweet, shall we?

The Merchant wakes up tied upright to a post, his arms and legs weak. Everything is enveloped in darkness until the curtains in front of him are pulled open, turning on the lights. Standing on the other side of the room is a man with a blurred-out face he can’t recognize, but his chiseled body and straps and ammo all over him remind him of a Hollywood action star. An intercom starts beeping on the count of three, and after the third beep, wooden cutouts, showing bandits, pirates, and regular civilians, go up all around him while a whimsical tune starts playing. The man before him whips out a pistol and suddenly starts shooting, each cutout exploding into wooden scraps with each connecting shot. It was clear he was aiming at the Merchant, but if he didn’t miss, due to the salesman’s post moving side to side, another cutout intercepted the shot. Eventually, the timer ran out, and the Merchant thought he was in the clear…until the man lobbed something into the range. A grenade. The Merchant’s last thought before his insides escaped his body was:

“Bloody cheata’.”

Your next objective will be soon.