Spritanium
Do you like the Futurama Reboot?

Personally I'm enjoying it a lot more than the previous reboot, which is pretty shocking. It doesn't have the same problem as the Comedy Central episodes where the failure rate of the jokes makes me cringe so hard I want to die. The writing seems a bit more clever, and while it's not up to par with Season 2-3 I actually think it's around the same quality as Season 4.

I think the general reception has probably been positive. Of course the main critique I've seen was that Leo Wong, who has like two lines in one episode, was recast with an Asian VA instead of letting Billy West do his wacky chinese fortune teller grandpa voice. But white supremacy aside this is looking like a pretty solid iteration of a classic show
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
I've seen the first two episodes and thought they were alright, certainly not as bad as I was expecting. I like how they added Bender dangling from the ship's magnet to one of the shots in the intro, that's cute. I don't like the redesign of the owls, they aren't cute
[Image: FZv2jfm-WYAAv-CZU.png]
[Image: 20230808-222135.jpg]
Spritanium
I didn't notice while watching but that is a little weird. Owls evolving into modern-day scavenging sewer rats was a great sight gag and it looks like they missed the point a little bit.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
new xmas episode was actually pretty good, only took 6 episodes out of a 10 episode season to get one i would watch again

i like how fry joins the professor and cubert for their celebration, they're hardly ever depicted as a family so it was nice to see