could someone who’s seen dragon ball super answer a question i’m too lazy to research

MoonAge
did they ever show future trunks’s reaction to krillin knocking up the woman responsible for destroying the world in his timeline
Dude
yeah
MoonAge
i was not at all expecting a response that subdued

i mean, put yourself in future trunks’s shoes for a second. you’re just chilling, living it up as a purple-haired infant named after a swimsuit, when out of nowhere, this cybernetic harlot comes along and flips your entire world upside down. destroys your dad before he could have the chance to slap you, along with all of his other friends. destroys disney world. destroys your mentor when you grow up. you then realize the golden rule of dragon ball (“only goku can accomplish anything”) and go back to the past to tell him to take his pills and nip this in the bud before it starts, all well and good

but Then comes along this sexually-starved dwarf who becomes down bad after getting kissed on the cheek a single time, and becomes so convinced he has a shot with her, he’s told to blow her up before a fish-lipped bug man absorbs her and decides “what if i Didn’t”. this leads to your death, by the way. even if you get better. then you need to go back to the past for a whole different can of worms because god help you if you get any sleep. there, you find out that not only did he have a child with her, but he named her after his ex

it’s very fortunate for krillin that trunks was more focused on hunting down black goku, the only reason #18 didn’t become an instant widow right then and there