did we ever have a mandela effect thread

T-man
because im a fruit of the loom cornucopia truther

and chick-fil-a had no k i swear to god christian scientists used the church's time machine to change the timeline after the had enough of snotty motherfuckers like me saying "chic is already a word"
Draku
i used to think it was called chik-fil-a because that made sense to me, so it's really just more that it seems way more natural for the first part to be short too
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
i think the dumb cows would misspell it as chik-fil-a
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
im from the universe where we did have a mandela effect thread
Draku
(Aug 19, 2023 at 10:41 PM)sealelement Wrote: i think the dumb cows would misspell it as chik-fil-a
Yeah thinking about it, the cow signs always saying "chikin" certainly didn't help.
Fun With Despair
I am also a fruit of the loom cornucopia truther and always will be. I know this because I didn't know what a cornucopia or a loom was, so I thought that the cornucopia in the logo was the "loom", as the fruit was coming out of it.

Y'know, it was the fruit. Of the loom.

It's also the way I actually learned wtf a cornucopia was because I remember bringing it up to my family and being corrected.
Yrrzy
thats the only one of those mandela effect things that gets me, cause its such a specific and consistently remembered detail
Draku
Wait a minute. WHAT?

The logo always had one. I've never once seen anything related to that logo anywhere but my own damn underwear when I was younger up until now.

How the fuck is that not the logo, hell the "wrong" version that pops up is EXACTLY what I remember.

THAT'S a mandela effect, I'm thrown for a legitimate loop.
sealelement
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I REMEMBER THE CORNUCOPIA IN THE FRUIT OF THE LOOM TOO
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
The fruit of the loom one is the strongest one for me. Like I don't know why I would've inserted a cornucopia into the graphic if it wasn't there already. Cornucopias are a thanksgiving thing specifically, a group of fruits without a cornucopia is less weird/remarkable. I guess there's some other similar graphic used around thanksgiving that causes us to conflate it w the underwear logo
Spritanium
Also I remember chick fil a having no C rather than no K

All things considered 99% of mandela effect things are just a word being spelled stupidly and people with common sense filling in the blanks
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
hey here's a fucking mandela effect thing

i was watching these youtube videos about roblox and how its entire "create games" model is exploitative of kids every step of the way, and i was thinking to myself, like, wow, roblox got weird. didnt it start off as a toyline when i was a kid?

but all i can find is the game company? i can't find this toyline that i think i hallucinated. and like i don't mean as in a toyline that exists today, but a toyline that existed when i was a little kid. but all i find is the recent stuff from the game when it blew up? did i come from the timeline where roblox was an established lego clone before it became a game? that's what i've thought this entire time, but now i don't know. please minus world, back me up here. tell me you 30 year old boomer millenials remember this.
100% pure gamer 100%
King Piranha Plant
(Aug 24, 2023 at 6:07 AM)sealelement Wrote: hey here's a fucking mandela effect thing

i was watching these youtube videos about roblox and how its entire "create games" model is exploitative of kids every step of the way, and i was thinking to myself, like, wow, roblox got weird. didnt it start off as a toyline when i was a kid?

but all i can find is the game company? i can't find this toyline that i think i hallucinated. and like i don't mean as in a toyline that exists today, but a toyline that existed when i was a little kid. but all i find is the recent stuff from the game when it blew up? did i come from the timeline where roblox was an established lego clone before it became a game? that's what i've thought this entire time, but now i don't know. please minus world, back me up here. tell me you 30 year old boomer millenials remember this.

[Image: blox-40-yellow-bricks-in-box-104118857-en_00.jpeg]

There was a lego ripoff called "Blox" - I think it was made by a company called Wilko?

I used to kind of think the same thing about Roblox just because the name sounds like a lego toy and it's easy to mix it up with other things like "K'nex", another building toy similar to legos.

This is a conspiracy on the highest fucking level, don't let "them" control your thoughts
King Piranha Plant
and by them i mean the satanic elite that orchestrate the lego roblox blox agenda
Draku
(Aug 24, 2023 at 6:07 AM)sealelement Wrote: hey here's a fucking mandela effect thing

idk you're probably just conflating megablox and roblox

i thought roblox was a toy line for a little while but then learned it was an online game and that made more sense
Yrrzy
[Image: 51r3YE1fL5L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg]
oldass megabloks sets had very similar minifigs to classic roblox guys in proportions, might be what youre thinking of
Yrrzy
they got the weirdest licenses tbh
[Image: 819-HDzAFvL.jpg]
[Image: destiny-2-jpg.219633]
[Image: asc06267.jpg]
[Image: %24_57.PNG?set_id=880000500F]
[Image: mega_blok_call_of_duty_1664718081_d49f86...essive.jpg]
Elyk
sounds like lego is for kids and megabloks are for adults
Spritanium
[Image: blox.jpg]
[Image: supercorrect.png]