Spritanium
So I thought this stuff was stupid for years just because of the whole idea of a Gamer energy drink. Like oh yeah, you need so much energy to sit down in a chair, what an arduous task. However I recently noticed that throughout the week I'd usually have a few $2-3 canned energy drinks, which is a stupid amount of money. Then I realized this stuff is just bulk energy drink concentrate with fun video game branding. At that point I was totally in.

With BOGO sales I'm now down to about 40¢ a serving for energy, and the flavors are great. I even drink it instead of coffee some days, because both are essentially zero calories for some caffeine + antioxidants.

Anyway this is my testament that G FUEL is not just stupid meme gamer juice, it's actually a good financial choice if you are buying a bunch of energy drinks anyway. You just have to be careful to ration it since you're spending a lot more money at once. Post about your experience with G FUEL or other gamer fuels
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Logan Paul
I'm a big fan of PRIME personally.
Yrrzy
how do your Gs feel now
Spritanium
My Gs feel so good they might as well be Fs
King Piranha Plant
Oh shit don't read the wikipedia article I just learned sinister things about G Fuel

To be fair I actually don't think I could've streamed on Twitch without copious amounts of caffeine

But also I didn't know this was still around. Man there were some funny products in the early 2010's, gamer culture was considered very serious business
Spritanium
I'll buy products from evil companies and pay for it in hell
King Piranha Plant
(Aug 24, 2023 at 9:21 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I'll buy products from evil companies and pay for it in hell

Just pls be safe and mix it up once in a while with coffee days so you don't die of lead poisoning

otherwise you'll never make minus world premium ver. 12.0 gluten free Vista home edition
Spritanium
I'm 40% lead
Spritanium
I am going to share my reviews of G FUEL flavors I've tried so far

Grading rubrik:
1 star = I am never going to get through this tub but I'll never throw it away either due to stubborn thriftiness
5 stars = A delicious drink, no complaints

THE JUICE (2.5/5)
This was the first one I bought, and I might need to try it again someday because I went through the entire tub before I realized you really need to shake these with ice to keep them from being gritty. At this point I was definitely not slowing down to enjoy the flavor because the texture was very unpleasant. Flavor-wise it's a pretty standard fruit punch, maybe heavier on the citrus than most. It could easily get bumped up if I tried it mixed properly

ISAAC'S TEARS (4/5)
This is a Binding of Isaac one that we bought because my wife is a big fan of that game. It seems like there's a little bit of gelatin, pectin, or something similar in here - it takes on a texture that I don't have a description for other than "slightly slimy" but it's actually cool and pleasant. The flavor is white grape juice with pineapple, a really straightforward but unique combination that would be hard to hate.

SONIC PEACH RINGS (5/5)
This was the first flavor that blew my mind with how good it is. It's supposed to taste like candy peach rings, and it certainly smells like them, but the taste is actually closer to Diet Peach Snapple. This is a beverage I'd prepare just because of the taste, the caffeine and antioxidants (and lead) are a bonus. The brand attachment to Sonic the Hedgehog is tenuous, since it's based entirely on the word "Rings", and you can totally tell they invented this flavor and then assigned it to Sonic later. A true Sonic-inspired flavor would absolutely be blue for starters. It's still fun to see the character on the tub, this is essentially the adult version of Flintstones Vitamins and I'm not mad about it.

MIAMI NIGHTS (5/5)
I know nothing about Miami Vice but I think it's great that the theming has expanded beyond video games to just pop culture icons in general. Flavor-wise this is so refreshing you won't know what to do with yourself. It tastes like a pina colada with a hint of strawberry, and it's practically begging to have some rum added (do not talk about mixing with alcohol on the official G FUEL servers, since apparently children drink this stuff for some reason, and it's our moral obligation to lie and tell them alcohol is gross)

BRIMSTONE (3.5/5)
This is the second Binding of Isaac flavor. It's cranberry and raspberry. A little bit autumnal but without the spices. It's very tart and you'll probably hate it if you don't like cranberries a lot.

So far all flavors have been good, I'll probably try some of the weirder ones eventually since the mainstays are all very safe tropical flavors
Elyk
Can we get a P FUEL review too?
Spritanium
G FUEL actually works as P FUEL because caffeine is a diuretic
Yrrzy
the isaac one is funny just for the ad they put in the game
Spritanium
What's up everyone it's ya boy sprites here with another G FUEL review.

Now normally I've been waiting for BOGO deals to try new flavors, but I've been seeing so much confusing hype around this flavor that I just had to try it out.

"MIGHTY POO" FLAVOR
Inspired by Conker's Bad Fur Day

It sounds like a joke that this even exists, but this is the world we live in now.

First off, I know what you're thinking. Who would want to consume the great mighty poo of the Great Mighty Poo? But don't worry, this is just his piss.

When you crack the tub it smells extremely strongly of caramel corn. As soon as you add the water, it smells like pineapples. THIS is the scientific flavor voodoo I signed up for when deciding to become a G FUEL aficionado.

The flavor is several leagues less weird than its name suggests. It basically tastes like washing down some delicious cornbread and honey with a Capri Sun that was waiting for you in the fridge all day. The flavor is named after the Poop boss mostly for brand recognition and to justify the ironic use of corn, but honestly it does a good job of encapsulating the feel of the game as a whole. A bit familiar as a callback to childhood, but with a hint of strangeness.

If I were to do a Conker flavor I'd probably just call it "Beer" and make it taste like a Budweiser full of hay. But what they came up with is surprisingly pleasant and suitable for non-meme consumption
Spritanium
Oh yeah I forgot a number rating. 4/5, I think I do like it a little more than Brimstone
Draku
i hate that that sounds appealing
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Yeah I hate that I like it
Kabuto
Is g fuel the one that has big boob anime flavor or is that one of the competitors
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Spritanium
That's GamerSupps, they're the level of cringe that I originally thought G FUEL was
Elyk
(Sep 23, 2023 at 3:10 PM)Kabuto Wrote: Is g fuel the one that has big boob anime flavor or is that one of the competitors

now i'm interested