Fun With Despair
okay so if i'm going to be making weird concoctions and drinking them based on a wheel of random bullshit, I am going to set some ground rules for said bullshit that will go on the wheel, mostly because while i am not the one making the wheel i will have to sample the thing and theres some things that i won't sample obviously, so here's my ground rules:

1. NOTHING SUPER EXPENSIVE
i'm not gonna be dropping money on like, blue label scotch or anything that costs a lot and also isn't something that i would use a lot. shit like real pure vanilla extract or real maple syrup that's like $15 for a bottle is a no from me because i'm not gonna go bankrupt for this dog ass web site.

2. NOTHING THAT WOULD MAKE ME SICK
i'm also not gonna be eating or drinking anything that's actually bad for me. nothing like soap or listerine or like, blood or something that is vomit inducing gross on its own because the funny part is bad combinations not just gross stuff. if someone wants me to drink straight vodka with tabasco and mustard i'll do it but i'm not going to chug cough syrup

3. IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING I CAN EASILY GET
its all fun and games to make me drink some nasty traditional chinese medicine or something but i'm not going to spend like an entire day looking for some obscure garbage that you can only find on the other ass end of town. has to be stuff i can find at like, walmart or safeway or a liquor store

4.NO PISS
Draku
time to start a gofundme for fwd's true canadian maple syrup
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
@Spritanium where's the wheel?
Spritanium
I will create The Wheel
Spritanium
This is a list of ingredients from ChatGPT:

Apple cider vinegar
Pickle juice
Grenadine syrup
Coconut water
Soy sauce
Tomato juice
Ginger beer
Almond milk
Espresso shot
Sriracha sauce
Peppermint extract
Lemonade
Iced tea
Fish sauce
Cranberry juice
Club soda
Orange juice
Pineapple juice
Cold brew coffee
Dill weed (to infuse)
Whiskey
Beet juice
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Two_Finger
some of those combos sound potentially interesting actually
Two_Finger
my favorite is fish sauce and pickle juice
Yrrzy
my friend brought pickle soda for our meetup last month and it had some real mixed reviews