Chibi Ruby Rose
(Nov 22, 2023 at 12:04 AM)Hot Cocoa Wrote: fwd dragged me in here kicking and screaming so i guess im in

will reply with dupe soon

Woaaaah! This place looks super cool! Hi-hi new friends, Ruby's the name and-...erm, SOMETHING is my game!! Still working on that part.
Tinkaton
(Nov 21, 2023 at 11:34 PM)Smasher Wrote: dupe later unless i regain my senses

Tinkaton!
Pitohui
Onboard me - dupe will come later
Meta Knight
I'll sign up as a Spectator
Morgan
Sign me up, baby. My dupe is me dressed as Kazuma Kiryu.
I'll show you a real dance....
Giffany
Hello, Spooks! You are such a cute kitty! Can I be your friend, forever?

My name is .GIFfany, but you can call me, Giffany! It is so amazing to meet you all! This place may seem spooky, but it is okay! With the power of love, anything can happen! Ha Ha! Ha Ha! Ha Ha!
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Yrrzy
what up
Yap
Entering as a spectator for now.

May change my status later.
Kabuto
signing up, coming up with dupe later
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
DxHustler3000
[Image: 8s9OKgU.jpg]

... It's a rare thing to freely distribute business advice.

But if I'm to be here without the ritualistic humiliation from my, well, strong and beast-like business competitors, I need you all to step up your game. I have a doctorate in good business sense, an instinct to make divine investments, and a growth mindset. What do you have?

I need no introduction, as I have reduced my ego to nothing and thus have no true identity. I am simply a successful business winner. I became who I am through pain, suffering, and finding a lot of money in the pockets of my rich uncles. I strived to amass a large wealth, simply because I had nothing else left. You, too, can be like me, if we read from the same bible. The money bible.

[Image: fxQkfsg.png]

I have trapped several corporate big thinkers in my home office. They know me only through my uplifting LinkedIn posts, and have since been assisting me with my day-to-day decisions. While their entrepreneurship is exemplary, their minds have succumbed to the rot of dedication. I fear they will struggle to feed or dress themselves without my input, and my only trustworthy associate, 'Hector', is on an important 'mission' with my ex-wife.

I must recoup my investments here quickly, so I can return to my team and resume hustling. Now, everything I just said was key to understanding how to attain massive success. Read it again.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Phenera
(LinkedIn... Rot... Be alone with someone else's wife... Wew, this is so much to take in, and even before orientation day! Who knew there'd be bigshots like this giving out advice this helpful?)

(We really should have guessed... Getting on as an intern at the best of the best. The Bureau spares no expense! No wonder the interview process was so brutal... So many days in that barred room that we lost count. It felt like it was over all of those times those interviewers in labcoats peered in to take notes, but we must have really impressed them by holding up alone for so long!)

[Image: 65a37cf47687e3244beb0cc7b37abc06da228992.pnj]

(Alright, come on now! Get out those nerves before orientation! The biggest day of our life is on its way! Go over everything one more time!)

[Image: 456335e93dd1b84cf89256d2b4d0795d1835a86a.pnj]

(Attire? Check! Tie? Check! Lanyard? Check! Snacks to serve on the-)

(Snacks........)

[Image: f8035a7fc23d9240ffc92d3dc29d4149afcd3e6f.pnj]

(Oh gods, oh no, oh no, we don't have any! Where can we even get half a cow still on the bone before orientation? Ohhhhh, we're gonna look like such a screw-up! They're not going to let us start our internship if we're this unprepared before the work even starts! Is this what a "LinkedIn" is for!?)
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Lily
sign me up fr
Pea
i'm in but you better still vote for me as most missed member
Walmart John Finalfantasy14
Pentalegend (unverified) pink parser (unconfirmed) flex role LF KG static no noobs pls
Goose
honk
Ramona Flowers
[Image: 6dc527709f67f03695f5d1a546fb88a8eb455308.gif]
[Image: 6aXFRuO.gif]
Raregold
Sign me up!
Izumi Konata
(Nov 21, 2023 at 9:46 PM)Lulu Azhal Wrote: I exist for once and am singing the heck up

Ooooh, this place is kinda like a horror anime. Don't mind me, I'll just be in my room playing MMOs! Probably.
Yap
(Nov 22, 2023 at 5:34 PM)Yap Wrote: Entering as a spectator for now.

May change my status later.

Ah, screw it.
Belay my earlier post; I'm upgrading to full sign-up.

Dupe will happen once I manage to settle on something.
Roxie Richter
(Nov 24, 2023 at 11:23 PM)Ramona Flowers Wrote: [Image: 6dc527709f67f03695f5d1a546fb88a8eb455308.gif]

the league sent me for this one, but i'm not sure ramona or her shitty new boyfriend are even here
[Image: uP6P2Nc.png]